Bathsheba's Arcana

Bathsheba

Meteorite
0RfK1tV.gif

Salutations, traveller.

My name is Bathsheba, a student with far too much time on her hands now that the holidays are rolling in. My love for writing extends beyond the confines of my studies, and I have decided that I might like to venture into the realm of erotic RP. Whilst I have encountered and written adult content within the occasional RP before, I have never yet played through a plotline based heavily on or entirely around eroticism. Alas, such things are always up for change!

That being said, I am not looking for smut-fests or fetish-satisfying exchanges. Rather, I would like to find partners who are willing to construct an enticing story line with me, tying in whatever intimacies and heated encounters we desire along the way.

A small portion about myself - if it interests you at all - is that I reside within the GMT timezone and that I am sitting comfortably at the age of 21 22. I am active on most evenings, but come the beginning of next term my coursework might earn the better of me on some days.

I've noticed the popularity of having an F-List, but despite my small efforts I've been unable to come up with anything reliable since I honestly haven't had a chance to explore a good 99% of the options listed! Feel free to suggest anything you'd like to see. The only hard-limits I can safely list are those involving toilet and animal play. Furries and futas are also not my cup of tea. Apologies.

Ideas and Musings
More will be added over time.

A Few Favourites:
  • Mythology. I would absolutely adore an opportunity to explore a plot akin or identical to the story of Hades and Persephone. It could be set within Olympus as per the original, or it could even be worked into a modern alternative setting.
  • Historical. A broad theme, indeed. Some of my favourite plots stem from Medieval, Viking, or Celtic settings. Tales of plundering and politics and arranged marriages and the like. Such themes can easily be tied with fantasy elements, with worlds rife with magic and alchemy and terrible beasts.
  • Master/Apprentice. This is one of my most favourite pairings; an older male teaches a snappy and spry young lady his trade, be it by his or her own will or not. Best suited to historical and/or fantasy settings.
  • Noir. Stylish, urban settings, rife with crime and ruled by dangerous men and venomous women.
  • Demonology. Terrible demons, be they succubi or incubi or simply creatures with a thirst for chaos. A small musing is that a girl summons a demon to her doorstep on the morning following a drunken dare, and finds herself saddled with a peculiar new "roommate."

Topics:
  • High or Dark Fantasy
  • Medieval
  • Vikings/Saxony
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Ancient Settings (Egyptian, Aztec, etc)
  • Piracy
  • Mafia Lines
  • WWI/WWII
  • Space Exploration
  • Cyberpunk

Fandoms
OCs preferred.
  • Middle Earth
  • A Song of Ice and Fire
  • Overwatch
  • The Last of Us
  • Fallout (3, NV, 4)
  • The Elder Scrolls (Skyrim, Oblivion)
  • Berserk
  • Claymore
  • Vagabond
  • Castlevania
  • Hogwarts

Plots:

Would prefer the role of Muse A.

Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor.

Muse B breaks in to Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B’s ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B?

I am willing to play either role in this.

Muse A has been groomed since birth to be a respectable noble-person, constantly reminded to practice the etiquette proper for their gender and expected to anticipate the day they will meet a well-bred suitor. Muse B has never enjoyed the privileged life despite being within arm’s reach of it; they’ve worked on the estate grounds for Muse A’s family since they were a mere child and have observed the high life of the aristocracy all the while with envious eyes. Perhaps due to their contrary social standings, Muse A has always been fascinated with Muse B and vice versa. With Muse A constantly under the watchful eye of their chaperone, Muse A and Muse B have resorted to leaving letters for one another in an old tree on the property; they’ve been planning for several days to meet one another in secret.

Would prefer the role of Muse A. Possible FxF potential, if I'm convinced.

When their successful, merchant father amasses enough wealth to afford a valuable piece of property, a rather unrefined Muse A finds themselves thrust suddenly into the upper class. Though they have no title by birth, Muse A is now considered eligible for courtship by noble sort. Now more than ever, it’s of great importance that Muse A learns proper deportment- how to conduct themselves in society-from a professional; Muse B is hired for this purpose, to prepare Muse A for their debut to society at a grand ball. Every day Muse A attends etiquette lessons, in which Muse B attempts to teach essentials such as how to dress, how to ride a horse, and how to behave at a formal banquet and so on. Muse A proves to be an exhausting student, never quite behaving as they should, questioning every rule.

Would prefer the role of Muse A.

Muse A is a lethal vampire hunter. Muse B is the vampire that always manages to slip through Muse A’s fingers. During a routine hunt for some misbehaving vamps, Muse A comes face to face with Muse B. Muse A and Muse B get into a brutal battle. Muse B gets the upper hand on Muse A, bringing Muse A to the brink of death. Instead of killing off Muse A, Muse B offers Muse A their blood. Terrified of facing their death, Muse A accepts. While Muse A drinks from Muse B, a mutual feeling of desire overcomes them. What started as a fight to the death turns into an aroused encounter between two enemies. Muse A and Muse B turn their hatred into lust, using their bodies to seek the pleasure they crave.

Optional: Muse B could be giving their blood to Muse A for control over them.

Have a peaceful night. :heart:

Small bump before I get to replying. Had a small real-life hiccup; apologies for the day's delay!

Family emergencies pulled me away, but I'm back for certain. Open to new plots, as well as any previous lines which got lost in my inbox (though I think I've caught up with them all!)

Back
Top Bottom