Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Growing Problem

thewhiterabbit

Supernova
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://yqii.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/hutanari_00.jpg">http://yqii.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/hutanari_00.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Koralle arrived at the school late no one even bothered to ask her for a pass to afraid of her father the principle. She moved through the hall people jumping into any room to get out of her way or get in some real trouble. She had once got a teacher fired by only telling her father he had hit on her. "God you are still wearing blue" asked her only friend Jenna who was wearing red so where half the girls in the school.

she looked down at her blue finger's there was no way that she would be out of style. "Give me you're nail polish and remover". She grabbed a girls bag and began to take of the out of style blue nail polish. Second period was only math the time she normally caught up on gossip so she had some time to kill. "so what is it with the new student i hear she comes from some poor school" she had a another girl blow on her nails.

"Koralle are you not in class" it was her father in some huff about her borrowing a teachers car without a license. she looked up at him batting her eyes it was not her fault the law should be changed. "Get to class before i have to write you up" she gave him a hug nails still drying and left for her class. No one would bother her if she applied it during class unless they wanted some rumor started.

((No bathroom scene. I can manage. I'll just follow you around in secret till then. Unless you had a better idea of someplace private))

Lynn had been following Koralle since she entered the school. She had been tasked with correcting the girl's nasty behavior before it consumed her and caused her a life of misfortune. She really didn't care about the girl, but she always wanted to play around with a humans life.

As a fairy, she could conceal herself from any human, rendering her invisible unless the human had a contract with her. Lynn followed Koralle into the classroom and took the time to observe the human. She was young, and her figer matched hers, even though Lynn was years older then any human life span. She had hopped to look like some of the older humans because they looked better.

The bell suddenly rang and Lynn gave off a squeal that went unheard under the loudness of the bell. Dazed for a moment, Lynn quickly recovered her senses and saw Koralle just leaving the room, and quickly flew after her. When Koralle seperated herself from the others and went into the bathroom, she took the opportunity to make herself known to her. "Hello, human." She said in a very innocent voice. Lynn flittered around the humans head, slow enough so that Koralle could see her. "I heard you've been a veeeery baaaad girl~." She giggled and found a perch on her shoulder. "So I'm here to punish you~."

Koralle looked at the creature who could have been another girl if she was not so short and have wings. "come on i am not that bad" she moved to sit on the toilet she did not want to get caught talking to herself. she tried to grab the creature but that proved harder then she thought it would be at first. she smiled trying to will the annoying creature away from her as she must have imagined it in the first place.

"who or what are you" she whispered as another girl entered the bathroom she was sure they would hear her. she was not a bad girl every person that she had trashed had it coming in spades. "Who are you to punish me pixie" she pulled down her panties she had to take a tinkle and could not wait. Maybe that would get her to go away the foul creature would give her some privacy then she could run.

"I'm a fairy of course. You've heard about me in fairy tales, riiight~?" Lynn continued her childish prattling as she flittered around more as the girl began to pee into the toilet. Lynn paid it no mind and landed on the girl's head. "Don't worry. No one can see or hear me. Just you. So you might want to be careful about when you speak to me. Anyway..."

Lynn's body started to glow bright green as she chanted a spell in her native Sylvian language. The energy she built up flowed into the girl, making her body feal fuzzy for a brief moment. Then the weird part happened. Before the girl had pulled up her panties, her clit had startle to wiggle out from underneath it's cover, then rapidly expand into a cock of only an inch or so at first, a small drop of cum forming at the tip.

"That penis you now have is a manifestation of the evil within you." The fairy started to sound more serious, but her voice remained the same pitch, still sounding like a child. "For every misdeed or act of evil you make on another person, the bigger the penis gets. For example, let's take the bad things you did today." The fairy snapped her fingers and suddenly Koralle new cock grew a few inches and stiffened. "There, you see? Now, to make it small again, all you have to do is do an honest deed willingly, and I'll make it small again." She giggled at the new cock Lynn made for Koralle and fluttered around in front of her face. "Do you understand?" She said playfully again, now back to being playful.

She snapped out at the fairy who was she to mutilate her young and sexy body they way she had done. Then to punish her for something that she had already done that was not fair at all "Like what" she asked her mouth was open she had a cock and now the fairy told her it could get bigger if she was mean or lied. she tried to push it back in but that only made it grow even bigger then it was before.

the thing had a mind of its own no wonder why guys were thinking sick things all the time about her. "and i am not evil' she yelled trying not to be bad for fear the thing would get so big that it would poke her in the eye. "if i said something nice about you and meant it would that could" who knew what she had in mind maybe the little fairy thing would take money she had about a hundred bucks on her.

The cock only grew with her lies and hateful outbirsts towards her. "Waaah, You really are mean." Lynn pouted as she flew back away from Koralle. Lynn wasn't used to dealing with humans, in fact this was her first time dealing with one directly.

When the girl asked if being nice to her would help, the Fairy smiled and flew closer. "Nope, but it wont be entirely pointless. If you're nice to me then I can help you more with your little problem. I might even ind a way to break the curse for you." Lynn then flew closer to the girl's ear and whispered. "But you have to be nice to the other humans too." She giggled again and flittered about playfully. "Oh, I forgot to mention. As it grows, you feel a growing urge to masturbate. I can imagine it might cause a problem if you're in a crowd. So try not to get out of control." The fairy flew to the top of the stall's door and waited. "So are we ready to leave yet or not?"

She looked at the girl and pulled her panties up and her skirt down making sure to hide her new problem from view. "Can you help me" she did not know anything about being good she would need all the help that she could get. slowly she stood up it was hard to move with the cock between her legs. "you better not make this thing better" she warned pushing the door open and walking towards class. She could see that the hall was empty class was in session "Let me go" she yelled as a teacher garbed her arm dragging her of towards detention.

"Say please." She teased, finding it funny how tormented she was with her new addition. Of course, if the higher ups found out she was taking delight out of this, she would be punished herself, so she also needed to play nice.

Lynn followed Koralle out of the bathroom, and was surprised to see someone grab her and drag her off somewhere. Lynn followed her regardless until they ended up in the dentention room. "Oooh, where are we now?" Lynn asked curiously, hiding in Koralle's hair as she looked around.

"detention" she informed her impish tormentor before Ms Devine had her quiet up she was a young teacher. She knew she would ask her what this was the fairy must not know much about humans at all. "When you are bad you come here" she looked at the teacher who had placed a line of tape with her name. She prayed the fairy did not talk she did not need any more trouble then she already had with this teacher. "please don't talk" she begged.

"Ooooh, so you must come here a lot then." Lynn stated and kept silent while watching the other kids grumble in frustration. She wondered why all these kids didn't have fairies.

Lynn was pretty quiet for the duration of Koralle's stay here. The only sounds she made were oohs and awe's as she curiously flittered about the room looking at things. No one could see her, or would suspect when their pencils rolled off the tables or papers were blown around a bit by her wings.

Once detention was over Lynn returned to Koralle's side and followed her around the school. "Where are we going to next?" She asked as she observed all the children coming down the hall.

"Lunch" she hissed she would have to explain that even as she got in line with the other students "we eat here" she took her food and left to many people were looking at her as if she was not right in the head. "You know you could have me, well do mind talk or something" she took the lunch to the boiler room. here she could be mean or nice to no one her problem she would have to work out after school. "maybe you could just cure me now" though it seemed the fairy was far too interested in the human world for her own good.

"Yay! Food!" She chimed as she followed Koralle to the cafeteria, then off to an isolated area. "Telepathy? Fairies can't do that unless they possess the hosts mind, and we only do that when we have too." Lynn sat on the table and yawned, stretching herself out and then went to fixing up her hair. "Nope, I don't have the power to reverse the curse. Frankly I didn't have the power to cast it, but my superior let me borrow her strength so I coul carry out that one task. She also said that if you be kind to enough people and even help some of them, then my power would grow and I'd eventually be able to break the curse on my own." She giggled and cintuned to groom her hair with a comb she had hidden on her. "So you really are stuck with it. Anyway, who shall we help first?"

"Caught you i have proof it was you who set the fire alarm" Mrs Devine grabbed her by the arm pulling her to her office. She lay her over the desk and began to tan her ass for pulling the fire alarm corporal seemed to be the only thing she understood. "we cant help her" she whispered as she tanned her ass hard. she looked back the woman hit her so long and hard she seemed to be sweating more then she should. "who are you talking to" she asked pulling up her skirt to hit the girl even harder.

Lynn let off a soft sqeal as someone dragged her off again. Why did these things happen to her so suddenly? Was she really this bad? She put her comb away and flew after her, eventually watching the painfully embarrasing display of discipline the teacher was giving her. When Koralle whispered to her, Lynn flew down closer to her ear and said. "Perhaps we can, Find a way to earn her forgiveness by pulling the fire alarm." Lynn remained silent for a bit then asked. "What's a fire alarm?"

"Its an alarm that warns of fire, a bell or sometimes a siren" Devine pushed her onto her back seeing something a bulge in her panties. She pulled them down and pulled back in shock as he cock sprang to life. She smiled thinking why they had never caught her with this before then turned away. "Are you a boy or a girl" she asked letting her sit up and pull down her skirt not that it did much good. "please let me go i never did anything wrong" she spoke looking to see if it would grow.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/06202008/6/1/1/f/611f8fd3f23a70_full.jpg">http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1 ... 0_full.jpg</a><!-- m -->

"Uh oh, things are getting out of hand." Lynn suddenly began speaking in Sylvan again and a sudden flash erupted, dazing the teacher and alowing Koralle to escape. "C'mon, before her memory returns." Lynn urged before following Koralle out of the office. "Before you say anything, let me tell you this. Any hint that a supernaturial being like me has been around, it would cause a lot of trouble for me, especially the higher ups. You might of heard of us before but thats becaue they are bad faries who go against the law." Once they were safely hidden away somewhere, Lynn found a perch on Koralle's shoulder and continued. "Anyway, that flash earlier was a mind wipe. She doesn't remember seeing your cock, and I fabricated a memory of her already punishing you. So now you owe me one." She fussed, starting to wish she wasn't tasked with this. "Now you have to help someone. So get to it."

she found a closet and climbed inside closing the door behind her the thing was even bigger then it was before. "What the hell do you want me to do" she asked trying to grab her she might have lied and could force her to turn her back. it was not her fault it was not like she had whipped out her cock. "what do i do, cant you just turn me back" she asked again she was not the type of girl to cry over anything. "what to do tell me now" she yelled almost loud enough to be heard outside of the closet.

Lynn easily evaded Koralle's hand, startled by her outburst as they found themselves inside a closet. "Calm down. I can't change you back right now, but I can help you keep it under control only if you fulfill the enchantmant's law." She flew in front of Koralle and held onto on of her finger's. Her small body was barely small enough to hide behind it. "Please try to find someone to help. I can be anyone." An idea suddenly came to mind. Lynn flew a little closer to Koralle and smiled. "You could help me learn more about your world."

She took out a small pad of paper there was no way she was going to keep talking to herself while around other people. "Well what do you want to know" she asked. If she could not kill the creature then she might have to listen to he. Her head was already spinning it was hard to think because her head was already cloudy. Her cock was always trying to come to life despite her best efforts. "You know i think i can ground you down and sniff you" would she grow wings if she did that, maybe but it would be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom