requests

Jennycutey69

Banned
Banished
Senior Trip
Based on the film National Lampoons Senior Trip, I want to play as Tara Strong's character. The scene will take place when they have crashed a gala. Everyone is drunk and making out. In her desperation she tries to hit on a nerd but he cums in his pants and leaves. I'll leave a link to the scene. So I was thinking either one of the older guys or an janitors sees her and makes a move on her. They have their first night together and he comes to find her another time, slowly changing her into his sex slave or something.
JK3CwM2.png
[youtube]
]View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0nlWEW368[/youtube]

Sexual Wrestling

I want to focus on one female that I play, maybe more depending if we progress that far into the roleplay.

In a battle royal match she gets cheated out(getting double teamed or something) and gets hurt. After she comes back from recovery she has to work her way back up. That way its not like she sucks at it but needs help. There are newcomers since her return.One of them really wanted her since he joined but sad that she was gone from recovery. Challenging to a 1v1 upon her return to own her as a slave/fight partner by putting a large amount of money on the line. We can make more changes/add stuff as we discuss.

how the wrestling works: Submissions, pinning or first to orgasms 2 times loses. self inflicted orgasms don't count so you can have somewhat of a lifeline. If toys are being used the person has to be hold toy at moment of orgasm in order to count. So if it's a vibrator and it's remote controlled it won't count if she gets away from your hold.

Interracial
It makes me cringe a little bit to want to do this but it gets me excited so here's the idea. Student makes fun of a janitor, teasing him and just being mean. Knowing he wants her, she offers to be his "domminatrix" hoping just to get money out of him but he has another idea and just overpowers and turns the tables and breaks her to be her dom.

Cheating

I also have a fantasy that I want to roleplay that involves cheating. I was thinking about a role where we are first a newly wed couple. We can be on our honeymoon when I have our first affair or even as early as before the wedding with the father in law. We can decide what happens after but after getting back to our regular lives after the honeymoon. We can make it that the person who I had the affair with would be my coworker/boss or the person who interviews me for the job. We can keep building on who she cheats with. Probably with clients to further her career and such. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom