Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Play with me [FxF / Fx Futa]

LadyAres

Meteorite
Welcome to my home.

My name is Ares, and contrary to the expectation of that title, I actually much prefer to play the submissive role in RPs, so for those looking to be dommed, probably not the spot for you. What I do like, though, about playing submissives is not the sweet submission, but the chase. I want to be wooed, seduced, forced, whatever. I want to feel like it was earned, mostly. Read the thread for some general rules, plots and kinks and hopefully we can play out something wonderful together. The goal of this thread is to be short, to the point, and get some stories going. Feel free to PM me at any point in time, and know that I'm eager and willing to get started!

NOTE – I’m coming back after a bit of a break and looking to both ease in and also try to focus on shorter, quicker storylines as I’m not particularly sure what my life or schedule will allow for. That’s not to say I don’t want plots that could go long term, or have potential, but if you’re strictly looking for something longer term, I’m not for you. Also I prefer shorter, faster posts (like 2-4 paragraphs!) to longer posts and longer waits!

RULES

• 1. No one-liners, god-modding, dry-ass PMs pushing plots onto me.
  • 2. PM RP only.
  • 3. I prefer to play females only.
  • 4. Two Paragraph minimum for replies, with obviously more needed as per the scene, but if you aren't comfortable hitting two at least per reply, I'm not for you
  • 5. I'm obviously here for smut, and I want smut-centric storylines, but I'm looking for a little more than just a wham bam thank you ma'am storyline, so. 50/50 or 60/40 at least, though I'd be down for 80/20 smut to plot for shorter threads, but any more than that and it's going to get boring fast. The winners are the ones who can get a story that uses smut to drive the plot, really.
  • 6. Canons! I will play canons, against canons only. I'm not here to play a canon against your OC, sorry, unless of course we click well as writers in another RP and decide to try our hands at it, but even then, unlikely. Original characters in canon settings is fun, though!
  • 7. In terms of images, I love them but I don't need them. I like real life more than anime images, with real proportions, but I also prefer to use more obscure faces than your top ten celebrity list. That said, I'm down for anime images. And if you use any NSFW gifs or keep adding images to set the scene, I’ll love you forever.

Kinks
NO Scat, Vore, Gore, Watersports, Torture Sex, kids under 16, incest
  • What is torture sex? It's when your character causes deliberate pain to get off; I'm here for fun for both partners, thanks.
  • That said, I love blackmail, humiliation, coercion, forced sex that leads to orgasms, rough sex, spanking, anal, vanilla sex (yes! it can be fun!), some bondage.
  • I'm really into teasing and seduction
  • Sexposition; I think this started with HBO, but I love smuttier RP where things are hot and heavy but we can also build the world in the background; being fucked while discussing a war, or each interaction layered with cultural and magical differences. The sex is why I’m here, but people who can balance heavier smut with a plot and worldbuilding are my actual favourites.
  • Not quite a kink but if you’re the kind of player who links images in your posts and gifs while also managing to write 2 paragraphs, I’m hooked. See: Rules.
  • My F-List should help keep us on the same page, though the kinks might be outdated or not something I'm in the mood for, so please talk to me.

PLOTS

This is the stuff we're all here for so, let me give it to you straight and not-so-straight. There's a few different options and ideas, so let me know what you want and we can roll with it. At the end is a generic list of fandoms and characters from said fandoms that I'd be willing to play / try out, but keep in mind that I'm more selective over fandom RP.

• Plots
    • I'm always really craving FutaxF or FxF plots of any kind; canon or not, but I want something that's good. I might try an MxF romance if the pairing or characters really intrigue me.
    • Romance not required, really. If you have a plot that's FuxF or FxF that you want to explore, just come to me please, I don't care what it is! Preferably more smut heavy, and I get to play the more of a sub role, but again, that's all negotiable. I don't care what your gender is behind the screen either; as long as you can write a lady please let me know!
  • NEW! - Hot Girl Summer (CELEB RP)
    • So this plot has no real plot. I’m just obsessed with Megan Thee Stallion, and would love someone to play her against a character. I’m open to playing any celebrity against her, and it’s very wish fulfillment but she’s hot and I’d love to do something around that.
  • FANDOMS– My current big craving is anything or everything fandom related, preferably canon x canon or OC x OC. All Fandoms I’m open to are listed below, with no particular order or preference
    • ONE PIECE – I can play anyone in this fandom
    • Jujutsu Kaisen
    • My Hero Academia
    • Naruto
    • Bleach (tentatively, ask first)
    • Sailor Moon
    • Fate (I’ve seen Stay/Night and Apocrypha)
    • Marvel Comics & The MCU
    • Spiderverse
    • DC Comics
    • DC TV
    • Disney – open to anything here
    • Legend of Zelda
    • Game of thrones / House of the Dragon
    • Spy x Family (more the universe than the canons)
    • Demon Slayer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom