Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rwby Charmed School (Koibito, and LillytheLez))

As the boys assembly ended. The guys exit the Auditorium, standing at the stage was a woman the girls had never seen before. A tall dark skinned beauty with blue eyes, white hair, and a curvaceous eye catching figure, she is dressed in a full figured dress blue in color and made of a rather sequin material. Her skin was like smooth milk chocolate, she stands at about 6' with heels giving her an extra two inches. Her posture was perfect. Her breasts about a g-cup in size her dress hugging her breasts making them much more noticeable, as she stood there several other women stood there also, Winter Schnee, Glynda Goodwitch, Cinder Falls, Emerald, and Kali Belladonna, the girls were lead into the room by a nameless staff member of the school.

The room had an air to it, like it was inviting, and mind numbing the questions of what was going on slowly to drift away from the thoughts of the young women who entered, the semblance was sure to be working. The girls minds being over written with the idea that this school was not for learning to become huntresses, but to become the most elite adult stars. As the girls of Beacon enter into the hall, they were made to sit with their teams save for those who did not have full teams. The members of Team JNPR and RWBY sat beside eachother while next to them were the two female members of team CFVY were also present.

As the auditorium filled with fine young women, the woman faced the microphone on the podium, her throat clearing heard, as she picks up the microphone to begin to speak. "Good morning ladies, I am Diamond Rouge, and today I will be introducing myself to you today, as your new Headmistress." As she stood up there, she walked back and fourth looking at the beautiful prospects gathered, nodding her head, the other women on stage stayed silent as she worked.

"Today we will be pushing the curriculum of this school truly towards new heights. Today, as of this moment the School of Beacon, is being turned from a school for hunters and huntresses, to one made fully for the training of the next adult stars of Remnant." As Diamond walked her breasts bounce, her skirt tail did as well, her hips rocking hypnotically. The women on stage were still watching quietly. "I am sure you all are very happy to know we have lined up new classes for all of you, but first why don't we go along the rows, and introduce ourselves and our experiences with sex, and what we hope to truly aspire to be in the world out there." Again as she walked her hips bounce and sway, seductively.

It was the girls' turn for their assembly.

Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Weiss Schnee, and Blake Belladonna walked among crowds of other women from all around the school. The large crowds flooded into the auditorium, all the girls in the school, and they slowly organized in their seats with their teams naturally.

It didn't really feel different walking into this room where a new figure stood at the podium. In fact things felt clearer than ever for all of the girls, they knew what they were doing and why, what their school was about.

'Hunters and Huntresses', the fancy term always used for just what they did here at this school. Most of the women looked around at the notion, Team RWBY mumbling amongst themselves.

"What's this all about?" Blake was the first to ask.

"Just some pep thing I think, get us talked up for class?" Yang shrugged it off.

"Yeah... I think they just made some scheduling changes" Ruby answered.

"Shhhhhh" Weiss hushed the other three as she tried to listen.

Indeed, they knew why they were here of course. This school was the most prestigious adult star training academy in the world, and the 'Hunters and Huntresses' trained here always came to be the greatest pleasure recepticals out there, saving the world from urges and the need to get off. Why else would all these young teenagers be gathered? Of course they were there to learn to fuck with the best and relieve the world of it's stress. This was nothing new to anyone in this room.

The headmistress began to call the girls up, each reintroducing themselves to their classmates and telling the tales of their adventures until now.

Weiss Schnee was the first called to the podium. The petite, thin, pale ivory skinned beauty strode to the stage, the epitome of poise and grace. Stern blue eyes scanned over the crowd.

"I am Weiss Schnee of the Schnee Dust Company" she introduced, her voice as cold and poised as her expression. "I have the most prestigious pussy in Atlas, there is not one part of me unable to please a cock or pussy, and it is my hope to carry on the Schnee name as the greatest adult stars in the world" she explained promptly and confidently. This was how it had always been of course, why else would she have come to this school? Everyone else seemed to understand her presentation perfectly too.

"Blake Belladonna" the soft spoken Faunus told the audience. "I have fucked and been fucked many times in my life and it is my hope to make the world a better, more cum soaked place for everyone" she said in a tone signaling that she meant for the Faunus as well as humans, "if we can all learn to cum with one another, we can get along much easier" she presented lightly, even if she could have gone on politically for a while, it was the easiest way to convey her stance.

"Heeeeyyyy ladies, Yang here, most of you know me" The blonde bombshell of the school spoke loudly. Yang Xiao Long was a rosy cheeked curvy young teen with a blessed bust and fiery personality. "I want to be a Huntress and solve the frustrations of the world. Honestly I just want to go out and get into as much fucking as possible, which is only better if I can get everyone off at the same time too!" she said happily and proudly, "my experiences? Well since I could I've always been ready to take or give a good fucking, most of the school knows that for sure" she said with a grin.

When it was Ruby's turn, the pale, scrawny thing approached the stage nervously. She had short dark hair that faded to red, and bright big silver eyes. She was easily the youngest at the school having been accepted early at the age of fifteen due to her determination and skill, as far as she knew. "I'm Ruby Rose" she said with a meek yet still confident voice, light with a soft hollowness to the cute sound that carried through the room. "I know I'm a bit young but I want to be a huntress too, I want to make sure everyone feels good to the best of my ability".

More and more girls went, the whole of the female portion of the school laying out their reasons for wanting to be an adult star be they basic or in depth, all having interesting stories that brought them here, no hint in their mind even that anything was different. To them all, it was normal that Miss Cinder and Emerald were teachers, they had always been of course.

Once introductions were done. Diamond stood there, as did the other staff. "Ahhh good, we have ladies with great promise with us then." Diamond looked to young Ruby before she left the stage. "Ahh, Miss Rose, won't you stay up here we have a special student assessment today, your team and you have been selected, to do the schools first ever body test." Licking her lips, "Have your team come up here, and strip down nice and slow for the crowd before us, I can assure you this is to make sure you all know the motto, if you are here you fuck as a team, and if your a team your flesh is nothing to be embarressed about."

With that, Diamond gave the crowd a playful flash of her breasts. Before she turned to Ruby, "So would the members of Ruby's team come on up here, and strut your stuff for the crowd." The woman's grin wide and flared, Yang looked excited, Weiss looked unimpressed, and Blake was blushing with her ears tucked back. But they all came up, with Ruby in the middle. The girls looked to the crowd their chests high and out, and waited for Ruby to start the dance. Some erotic music began to play, and poles began to raise from the ground among the four girls. Then she looks to the crowd a smile on their faces, Yang grabbed the pole before her a slow rock of her hips getting the music was catchy, Weiss had an expression that spoke she was going to ace this, and her hips swayed as well. Next up Blake, she was licking her lips trying to deny the feelings inside her. "Ladies in the crowd we want to hear your praise as they dance we want to hear you calling their names, cheering them on!"

Ruby smiled innocently up at the headmistress that she knew and trusted for her time at Beacon as far as she could remember at least. "Sure!" she said enthusiastically as her team was called to the stage.

Team RWBY began to dance as instructed, using the poles as need be as slowly they each started to strip.

Yang was the fastest with her clothing off, she wore a long brown coat and black pants that fed into brown boots. Her belt hit the floor with a thud and as she moved around she shrugged skillfully out of the front of her trenchcoat and let it slide to the ground showing her curvy teen body and orange top that she wore underneath. Bending over with a cocky chuckle the girl slid her black pants down to her ankles, working them off of her boot and leaving them around one leg to give her a more dishelved look. Her plump rosey backside was held tight by a pair of yellow panties with a matching bra that became revealed when she cast off her orange top gleefully. Soon her bra was flung off giving half the school a peek at her bountiful breasts. Yang was pretty built for her age, her tits bouncing out and perking up, flushed softly and perfectly round, with the smallest pink little nipples that just begged to be sucked. Soon she swung down her panties, her blonde pubis was neatly trimmed and her pussy was glistening wet with lightly plump lips that invited anyone and everyone for some fun.

Weiss took her time but was no tease, she slipped out of her heels, showing her pale white, petite feet padding against the floor of the podium as she twirled. Gracefully, Weiss slid her dress down her shoulders and off her petite frame. The skinny girl with skin of white was left in light blue undergarments, and with another twirl and slight of hand her bra became unhooked and was flung from her. Weiss' chest was small, her tits as white as the rest of her and her nipples a pale pink to match. For what they lacked in size she made up in perkiness, her breasts almost coming to a point they were so incredibly perky. As she pulled her panties from herself, a very neatly shaven smooth pussy was put on display. She looked even tighter than yang and her soft little pussy lips were the only flushed part of her naturally white skin.

Ruby was shortly after. Having already undone her corset and tossing it to the floor she worked her blouse over her head, followed by her black skirt. Ruby reached behind herself and snapped off the red lacy bra she wore, flashing the crowd with her rather young titties. The young teen was nearly flat but with the cutest little buds of breasts, her nipples were erect quite easily and her scrawny body flexibly twisted and turned with her movements, her frame almost bony but nonetheless desirable. As she revealed the most innocent pussy out of the team to the school the hint of peach fuzz growing lightly on her youthful pubis could be seen, her pussy the smallest looking of the group as well presented between the gap of her thin thighs. She had the flattest but cutest ass out of the team as well.

Blake was the most reserved being a Faunus and all, but she couldn't be shy here. Her white coat already discarded, the lightly tanned dark haired girl pulled her black top up over her chest, freeing her average sized tits and letting them bounce out lightly to expose her breasts and dark pink nipples to the crowds. Unzipping her black jeans covered in thigh high boots, Blake simply pulled them down over her ass, just perfectly rounder than Weiss' petite bottom. Her pubis was shaven into a small drop-shaped strip and her pussy was inviting, but just above stood her best feature. All Faunus women were futanari, they had a cock as well as a pussy, and Blake's stood at a stiff seven inches, nicely proportioned thickness, and it stood rock hard in front of hundreds of women staring at it.

All four danced slowly for the female half of the school and their teachers, not a single one of them feeling like any of this was out of place.

As the crowd watched, the show was lighting up, the lights began to dance over the girls as they entertained. The adults on stage judging the movements of each girl. A nod of their heads to the beats. As the new headmistress moved to the edge of the stage and shook her hips side to side, bent and wiggled her hips to the beat as well. Alluring the crowd, even the straight girls among the room couldn't deny the look of Diamond's made even them feel great. As the crowd got enticed.

The girls dancing their hearts out, she then pointed to the females of team JNPR, and the Females of Team CFVY, motioning them to come on stage, as she had a grin on her face.

"Alright ladies you come on up and pick a partner and lets get this assembly under way." She then turns to her ladies in the back as the adults came forward standing just behind each of the girls examining them. The adults slowly stripping out of their clothes, Glynda tossed off her glasses shook out her hair and eyed the crowd her riding cropt coming to hand, a sassy but smart smile on her face as her hair is tossed all over and free, stripping out of her tight little outfit the clothes just seeming to peel off of her, she walks up to Diamond kneeling behind her grasping that shapely butt of hers, giving it a swat.

Diamond gave a sultry moan, as Winter soon came forward, and proceeded to dance with the skill of a ballerina and then in the same motion her clothes were stripped one by one her tight white pants tossed to the crowd, her hair unfurled as well, above her snatch unlike her young sibling was a patch of white snow colored fuzz. It was shaved in the shape of a snow flake, and looked amusing. The others slowly get into the rythme and come in nice and close shaking their hips and stripping layer after layer off. The crowd leaned forward cheering on the show, as the other team girls were got on stage. "Pick a girl you want and you may dance with them, make sure you strip just as they." The Headmistress moaned as the staff members around her crawled and rolled along the ground sexily, bodies of mature well born adults, making themselves just look sexy.

More and more girls were called up, the members of the other teams Team RWBY were acquainted with approached as well.

Coco let her waist cover come undone and removed her pants, but kept her sweater on and lifting it to show her C-cup breasts, the fashionable girl still wearing her signature beanie hat and expensive sunglasses. As she danced with Blake, seemingly knowing how to handle Faunus' for perhaps obvious reasons, she pressed her round shapely ass against Blake as they danced, Coco grinding her soft backside against Blake's cock teasing it softly.

Velvet was snatched up by Yang, "don't worry cutie, I'll take care of you" she smirked with a sultry, playful voice as she spun Velvet around. The rabbit faunus had already stripped completely and her cock, smaller than Blake's stood powerfully. Yang brushed her hands across it as the two danced.

Pyrrha offered a hand to Weiss who graciously accepted, the two like ballroom dancers as they ground against one another's nude bodies. Winter watched itently at her sister, grazing her hand over her snowflake shaped pubis that allured everyone paying attention to the lovely shape and she teased her own pussy in front of the younger students as well.

Nora, the wildest of the bunch, took Ruby as her own and began to grind up onto her. The lanky girl accepted and though she was thrown around a bit by the more volatile woman, she enjoyed herself with her friend.

More and more girls were being called up, and at this rate things wouldn't remain just a dance for much longer.

As the groups all gathered, Nora moved to dance with Ruby, her body language sporadic, sexy and just like Nora unpredictable. Her spunky movements kept Ruby guessing on the pole. She moved and shook her hips, Nora could be considered curvy with just a bit of chubby, her butt was kinda thick and wobbly, her breast plush and squeezable. She constantly swivels around the pole bumping into Ruby in her movements, she'd long since discarded her outfit. The girls all up on stage, soon began to get more intimate, hands move along eachother, fingers exploring crevices, some more touching here and there.

The staff about Diamond were gathering around and lifting her dress up, exposing her lower half to the rest of the crowd, hanging between her legs was a beautiful cock, a rare trait among humans, and it dwarfed both Velvet and Blake's cock. This beautiful beast of a cock, hangs there black like the woman herself. Glynda and Winter sharing it between themselves. Her eyes falling upon the rest of the group, as the teams all assembled and the pole dancing synced up. She grins, "Alright ladies go wild, show your dance partner all you've got, and don't be upstaged by anyone got that, at this school you gotta make sure your the one on top in the end." She winks at her two sluts gathered around her hands buried into the girls hair.

The crowds erupted, the dances soon devolved into more natural, hungry motion as the worked up girls began to turn on one another.

Blake couldn't help herself, Coco's tight ass was just too much along with her fit body surrounded in incredibly fashionable clothing as dishelved as it was. As Coco took a particularly long stroke against her, Blake bit her lip as she grabbed hold of the upperclassman's hips. "Sorry" she told her meekly before she shoved her bare cock into Coco's pussy from behind, spreading her walls with her twitching girl-dick, her snatch soaked from the pleasure gripping upon her sensitive dick, "c-cant help it" she mumbled as she reveled in the feeling and quickly began pounding away at her.

Yang smirked as she teased Velvet, torturing her cock with soft grazes and enjoying the soft accent in her light moans. Soon Yang dropped to her knees however, and taking her glorious tits in hand she surrounded Velvet's cock with their soft grip before she began roughly pulling her tits up and slamming them back down that shaft, bouncing her big teen tits over Velvet's dick.

Weiss danced in perfect sync with Pyrrha and as the real festivities started, their dance ended like a show where they closed in slowly and sweetly began kissing one another. Weiss pressed her small chest against Pyrrha's, reaching up and gripping the long red ponytail of her crimson hair, their bodies intertwining.

It was in stark contrast to Nora and Ruby as Ruby was forcefully kissed by her partner. Ruby couldn't help but kiss Nora, her skinny little body shaking as she kissed back furiously, hands snaking up to gingerly grope Nora's modest chest as one leg wrapped around her, resting atop Nora's slightly chubby round ass, her pussy glazed with need as she pressed against Nora.

It wasn't just the acquainted teams however, everyone, complete strangers began touching and pleasing one another. Soon the whole half of the school was either dancing or straight up fucking one another.

Among the faculty, two of them mysteriously sat by and watched for now, Cinder and Emerald, but Glynda stood powerfully beside Diamond, reaching down to grip her cock as a companion to teach these young minds. Her nimble fingers worked the headmistress' shaft while Winter stood poised at her other side, finger and thumb around the base as she stroked lightly and watched her little sister. "Keep your chin up when eating pussy" she spoke coldly to her sister, giving her pointers as she would any other day.

Back
Top Bottom