Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire vs Human (Tasuki and Lord Dakol)

tasuki

Planetoid
The only sounds that came from surrounding countryside was that of animals roaming the night hunting and surviving as most did in this changed world. For centuries, humans had ruled by day and creatures of the night in the dark. An owl swept overhead from a branch before a high pitched squeak brought a smile to the lips of at least one person occupying the back of the black car rolling silently towards the gates of the mansion just outside of town. In his hand a glass of what appeared to be wine perched delicately between gloved fingers as slightly cold reddish/purple eyes turned towards the other occupant of the car who sat as far as possible from the aristocrat beside her.

â??Smile dear it isnâ??t as bad as all that.â? A smooth voice purred before taking a sip from the goblet.

â??Fuck off.â? The female in return snapped angrily as she continued to sit there arms folded legs crossed as he scowled.

The car soon pulled up outside an old gothic looking mansion, the old stonework covered in strands of moss and other plants giving it an eerie feel. The gravel shifted under the car as it drove up the driveway, revealing the black slates and highly maintained gardens. The girl frowned as they pulled up, faces passing by covered in dirt and grime as they tended to the gardens. Why at night though? It seemed strange to her.

The door of the car was opened by the driver who was dressed in a simple suit and a black collar was fastened around his neck. He bowed as the male climbed out and he then just stood there as the female was hauled out behind rather ungracefully by the chain around her neck as she shuddered in the cold air and glared at the raven haired male who just walked to the front door, tapping a cane as he walked on the ground.

The great wooden front doors seemed to open of their own accord before a young man in white shirt and black pants appeared with a bow. Behind men and women scrambled with the cleaning of a great hall, many on hands and knees scrubbing away.

â??Is Lord Caine available?â? the raven haired lord asked smoothly looking down at the nervous youth who gave a sharp nod keeping his eyes downcast.

â??He is sir. Please, let me show you through to the study. Iâ??ll go and fetch him personally.â? He replied stepping aside to show them in. â??Please allow me to apologise for the staffâ?¦Weâ?¦â?

â??Do not worry about it. Just tell Lord Caine that Raoul is here.â? He said simply. â??And he bears a gift for him.â?

The slave nodded as the doors were closed behind them and the female was dragged into the house kicking and screaming almost as she was forced into the house and shown to an office like room.

The man known as Raoul took a seat and forced the girl to her knees at his feet as she hissed trying to get up until the cane smacked her thigh numbing her leg and she growled angrily yanking on the chain trying to get away from him.

The slave ran upstairs to where heâ??d last heard the Master was before knocking on the door and entering with a low bow. â??Master, Iâ??m sorry to disturb you, but Lord Raoul has arrived and he bears gifts for you. He is waiting in the study.â? He said before bowing and leaving again without a word to return to work.

Upon Caineâ??s arrival, the vampire in the room stood and gave a respective and polite bow. â??My friend.â? He said smoothly. â??I bear you gifts on my passing through.â? He continued voice as smooth as honey. He hauled the chain in his hand and forced the girl in front of him with a proud smirk. â??I picked out this beauty for you. I thought sheâ??d be of use.â?

The girl was forced to stand there even though she wasnâ??t happy as she just hissed at them both. She stood at five foot six inches with a slender body in an hourglass shape. Her slender legs smooth and long rising up to an almost perfectly flat stomach which gave way to only muscle and sat between two large firm breasts held up at present by her rather revealing attire. A red and black bikini with strapless top and matching wrist protectors around her wrists adorning her almost paled body. Brown hair the colour of milky chocolate hung around her shoulders and piercing blue eyes were narrowed at present glaring at her captors. Around her neck, the black collar with chain hung keeping her at least for now in the room.

â??Her nameâ??s Xiao and sheâ??s a nineteen year old beauty. Untouched and untrained. I thought youâ??d like a challenge.â? He smiled before shifting as Xiao just spat at the two of them angrily. â??Iâ??m not anyoneâ??s toy!â? she growled.

The initial impact of his arrival startled her slightly at the speed but Raoul had heard it a mile off as he smirked. Xiao however seemed not at all phased once she knew what she was looking at. So he was â??fastâ?? but that didnâ??t mean anything these days as her eyes narrowed and she watched him move closer.

â??Do I look like a whore to you?â? she snapped angrily before launching a fist straight for his nose without complaint. She could handle herself, better than most which for a woman was a good sign.

Raoul just chuckled as he saw the fangs. â??Careful Caine, had I not known from the smell sheâ??s human Iâ??d say that blood is demon blood.â? He jested as he stood there. â??I know you like watching humans squirm. Yes sheâ??s virgin.â? He replied.

Xiao was fuming as she tried to turn and hit him but to her surprise Raoul was gone and sitting elegantly in a chair nearby, the boy she recognised as the driver of the car theyâ??d arrived in on his lap quite content.

â??You could start a harem Caine.â? Raoul jested watching Xiao. â??I know where you can find hundreds more like her.â?

The girl struggled as she was grabbed, forcing against his grip as she struggled before grunting as she hit the floor rather hard on her knees. She showed no pain symptoms and she struggled as she was held there her head forced up giving Raoul a good view of her cleavage from his position as he shook the hair from his eyes.

â??Be gentle Caine, she cost a fair bit.â? He warned. â??but for now, I must take my leave. I have to get someone home to bed.â? He said petting his driverâ??s head as he stood there. It was of course mocking the humans but he didnâ??t care as he smiled to Caine. â??Have fun Sire.â? He teased with a mock low bow before looking to Xiao. â??If you want more just send me a message.â?

With that he left leaving Xiao with her new â??Masterâ?? as she turned her head and hissed. â??You can fucking get off me you ginger prick.â? She snapped at him angrily. â??Iâ??m surprised you donâ??t get shot I mean youâ??ve got a target on that thick head of yours.â? She continued insults pouring from her mouth like water from a tap as she struggled. â??Do you get paid to look that stupid or do you do it because you canâ??t get a girl?â?

She kept her back straight as she was forced to kneel, about ready to lash out, her fists clenched as she struggled. She wasnâ??t impressed and he didnâ??t scare her. It took a lot to scare nineteen year old Xiao who by now was severely pissed.​

She jumped up and brushed herself off glaring angrily as she swing the hair from her eyes as she narrowed them. She said nothing as she started towards the door before stopping still as she smirked. â??I will.â? She responded with a cold smirk, â??But firstâ?¦â? she chuckled as she turned and went to launch a round kick at his head followed by a series of punches. She certainly knew how to defend herself as she continued with her onslaught.

Xiao was well rehearsed in at least the basics of taekwondo. She wasnâ??t about to give into some man who had made her life hell. She just continued with her kicks and punches as she growled getting herself riled as sweat began to drip off her body making it glisten in the low light.​

She did more then stumble forwards she ended up flat on her have having been in the middle of a swinging kick to his head. She hissed as she looked round and growled as hse jumped to her feet again noticing the fangs as she stood about a metre from him. â??Whatâ??s with the pointers, you have â??em chiselled like that?â? she laughed coldly. â??You think youâ??re scaring me youâ??re not. Iâ??m not afraid of some over ego that calls himself of the male species.â? She replied bluntly folding her arms as she breathed heavily, her large chest rising and falling as she caught her breath once more. â??Iâ??m not some idiot you know that. Iâ??m not anyoneâ??s fucking toy, I donâ??t belong to anyone and I donâ??t listen to asswipes like you!â? she snapped angrily as he watched him. â??So you can get rid of this fucking freaky get-up and go to hell.â? She hissed before shaking the hair from her face again. â??Oh and give me some clothes and call a cab because I ainâ??t staying here.â?
She was abrupt, rude and obviously had a death wish as she glared.

Her attention only diverted for a second as the door opened slightly and the male whoâ??d answered the door came in bearing a small tray with a glass and a bottle on it. He seemed nervous and he stopped when he saw the vampire standing.

â??Ohâ?¦Iâ??m sorry. Is this a bad time Master?â? he asked softly hanging his head. â??I apologise. I thought youâ??d be hungry, Iâ??ll come back later.â? He said turning to the door.

â??Whatâ??s his fucking problem?â? She spat angrily. â??Youâ??re fucking nuts, this house is fucking nuts. Slavery was abolished years ago.â? She laughed. â??Hungry? You canâ??t fucking live off wine! Itâ??s a drink! This is crazy. Absolutely fucking crazy.â? Her eyes narrowed as she watched the boy stand by the door just watching the events silently. â??What seen something you like sweetie?â? she asked glaring at him before looking back to Caine. â??Wellâ?¦Hurry up and get me some clothes. Iâ??m still waiting asshole. Or are you having stupid perverted male thoughts? Well think on because I ain't giving you any.â?

Xiao watched the boy with interest as he bowed and left them be before she rolled her eyes and moved away from him her fists clenched. â??I donâ??t know who you think you are.â? She growled. â??Iâ??m not something for your amusement eh?â? she continued. â??Now let me go or else.â? She hissed before looking at the bottle. â??Fucking alcoholics.â? She mumbled.

She found a seat on a small window ledge at the opposite side of the room as she set about trying to remove the collar locked around her neck before moving to the chain as she began playing with the clasp blindly trying to remove it. She felt more like an animal compared to everything else. â??Stupid twat.â? She muttered coldly as she growled. â??Give me one good reason why I shouldnâ??t jump through this window.â? She spat. â??Through the glass. And I don't want any of your stupid bottled shit!"

The girl struggled as she was forced to endure the male's criticisms as she hissed. "Get away from me or I'll stab you through the fucking chest!" she growled as she got up. "I'm not your average woman you stone faced shit." she said standing up tall as she growled. "I'm not some weak female who's going to cry when she finds herself trapped. I'll fight until I get out!" she hissed. "You won't make me cry so easily!"

Back
Top Bottom