Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant Paladin, Innocent Bard (PsionicCuttlefish & SweetandSour)

Tyler wasnt the only one enjoying the beginning of a sexual awakening he never expected. Gwen's muscles rippled with desire and want as he licked diligently, each noise cuter than the last as he enjoyed his meal like a mewling kitten. "That's it, such a good little boy aren't you?" She purred as she pet her cute squire lovingly, and with just the right amount of firmness so he wouldnt forget who was in charge, that he was surrendering to something wonderful. It made her spine tingle as he worked his way across the bandages, leaving a thin trail of saliva over her breasts as he cleaned.

Their eyes met again as he slipped his shy fingers under the bandages, the thin prison separating him from melons so very few men had ever known the joy of. And she nodded with a fanged smirk as he silently asked to contiue. A heavy sigh vibrated through her body as one nipple was exposed to the cool nights air, hardening slightly. "That's it boy, such a good, growing boy." She cooed, guiding his quivering lips to her hardening nubs as her other hand rubbed his back reassuring. "Now-" She licked her thick lips, starring down at him with hungry eyes. Her words and actions were that he was free, nobody's property, but her eyes... They knew better, they knew passion, fiery and dominating, and Tyler could see his own small reflection in her deep pools. "Be a good boy and suckle at your Mistresses breast." She commanded, and bent over to give his cheek a lick, as her other hand skillfully freed the other breast, letting the bandages slip down to her waist. "I hope your hungry... Its been days and I'm so full."

As Tyler licked his way down the mountain of titflesh, he shivered again at Gwen's encouraging praise, accompanied by her carefully but firmly petting hand on his head. Everything tingled for him, he felt at once excitedly energized, and ready to relax into a stupor. This affection, this reassurance, this intimacy, unlike anything he had ever known before...despite the slightly frightening unfamiliarity of it all, this was already becoming one of the most pleasant experiences of Tyler's life--and he didn't even realize how much further Gwen was going to take it! Gwen's silent, toothy, smirking nod of affirmative to his unspoken question of tugging her bandages down was such a small thing, yet to him, it was the most important thing in the world in that one moment; a woman was actually telling him to expose her breast! "Hhnnhnhnmph..." He softly whimpered as he finished pulling the bandages down one breast. And yet, even as he started prodding his lip over Gwen's engorged gumdrop nipple, he was not expecting what then happened next...

He shivered again at Gwen's encouraging words and husky voice, but a gentle wave of tension spread through the muscles in his body as he felt Gwen's hand tighten ever-so-slightly on the back of his head, keeping his lips right around her jutting nub of flesh, as her other hand rubbed up and down his back. "Hhnnff?" He made a little questioning sound as his sapphire eyes looked confusedly up again to Gwen's...and saw that deep, strong, confident, in-control jewel alongside its scarred yet still-confident counterpart of hers staring back. But then his eyes went very wide at her next words. S-suckle?! Oh, oh gods, that's...this isn't a game anymore, this is going further, this is... Somehow, Tyler's mind didn't completely freeze up this time, instead it started racing a mile a minute. A-and she said M-Mistress, oh gods...I...she, she said it was my choice, didn't she? I could still stop this if I wanted to though, right? But... His eyelids fluttered slightly at Gwen leaning her head in to give him another tender lick, as she pulled the rest of the binding cloths down her other massive asset...while also cluing him in on the current state of her, apparently, actually matronly bosom. ...gods help me, I...I don't want to...

...Mistress...

Beginning his willing true surrender to Gwen, the elf male uninhibited himself just enough to indulge in the dark secret fantasy of his. He let out another little muffled "Hmhmhmfff..." sound as he then sealed his lips around the base of Gwen's large nipple, sliding the rest of it into his mouth where it was big enough to push back on his tongue. It felt big and juicy and warm, so pleasing and inviting...and with his lips locked in place, he braced his own chest slightly, and then sucked...and in his inexperienced nervous eagerness applying a much stronger vacuuming force than he had even intended, let alone what might have been expected from him! A large gush of fluid filled Tyler's mouth, and for the first time, he tasted not only orcish milk, but Gwen's special divinely-endowed blend...

"That's it, that's Hwens good, growing boy." She patted his head softly, petting him with a warm affection she was surely a stranger too. A fact that broke her heart, for all she wanted was to smother him with that love. Well, that love and her massive, inhuman tits. Her breath caught in her throat as he latched onto the exposed nipple, her head bending back slightly, eye closing to enjoy the feeling.

Mothers Milk, a pure symbol of growth and love, and a long forgotten orc art. Blessed by the unnamed God Hoddess, Gwen's milk was nothing ordinary, rich with nutrients, enough to feed a grown man on it alone even. It was a thick cream, and Tyler could taste the vitality flowing through it, the magical blessing. Her arms held him close as he suckled, her lips not ashamed to moan softly, urging the boy on. "I saw you you know... at the tournament, staring at me, admiring my body." She whispered into his ear, looking down at him with a mothers mischief. "I was hoping you were to be my prize..." and gently moved him to her other breast. "How do you like this? My milk... my voice... my body against yours?" She asked, a strong hand running up and down his side, unafraid to even slid across her ample behind. "You like being my good boy?"

The first gush of milk from Gwen's nipple flooded Tyler's mouth, more than he was expecting, causing him to accidentally let the seal of his lips on her nipple break for a moment and some of the milk to dribble out down his chin. But more than that, her milk flowed all around his tongue, soaking his every tastebud--and causing his eyes to pop wide open. It was delicious. The orcess' bounty was the creamiest, sweetest milk he had ever tasted. He could even taste that faint tingle of mystical power, similarly to when one drinks a magic potion, letting Tyler know that Gwen's milk wasn't just decadently rich, but also loaded with beneficial energies. Tyler froze for only just a moment, in sheer surprise of how good it was...before he then re-sealed his lips on Gwen's puffy nipple, hitched up his neck, and with an audible *glrrrpff* swallowed the creamy delight. Immediately his body slumped slightly as he let out a heavy muffled "GnnNNmmhhfff..." moan with his eyes rolling up into his head, as Gwen's precious breast-treasure smoothly rushed down his throat. Ohgods...sooo...goooood... was the only thing he could think before he suckled out another large mouthful of milk, giving it another heavy *glrrrpff* gulp down followed by a "Mmnhhhnnff..." moan. He could hear Gwen's soft moans as well, and indeed urged on he was. And he suckled, again, and again, one large mouthful at a time with attendant audible heavy swallows and moans. "Hnnnff...*glrrrpf* hhnnngg... *gluuupf* mmMMmhhh... *glllpff* hnnhnnmm..." He dimly heard Gwen whispering to him again, and his eyes, half-lidded with a red warmth on his cheeks beneath them, tilted up to look at Gwen's face, sharing what might as well have been a private secret with him.

He wanted more milk, but when he felt Gwen very slightly nudging him away, he obediently moved with her--though he did keep his lips sealed on for a moment longer, giving Gwen's nipple a bit of a tug as his head was moved away, and more milk spilled out of his mouth down his chin. Thankfully, however, he found himself merely brought to Gwen's other nipple to latch onto, which he did so immediately and eagerly. Of course, both of her breasts needed attention. He heard Gwen's questions then as she rubbed him with her hands. There was only one way he could answer. With his lips firmly glued to Gwen's nipple and his face flushed a warm red, he urgently nodded his head with slowly closing eyes, while also letting out a muffled "Mmmh-hmmm-hnn-hnn-hnn-hnnnnfff~..." deep whimpering sound of affirmative as he let his body lean even more against Gwen's. Gods, this was just so wonderful. He was barely even thinking, he just wanted this, so badly. Hardly even realizing what he was doing, he brought both his hands up between him and Gwen and pressed them onto each side of the one mammoth titty he was latched onto. Gwen could feel him holding, clinging to her enormous breast as he began to suckle firmly again. However, it was with a different rhythm that he suckled this time...rather than deep, heavy draughts, he started applying a constant but wavering suction to the generous nipple extracting a smaller but steadier stream of milk from Gwen's bountiful tit, that he rapidly swallowed down! *gllrp...gllrp...gllrp...gllrp...gllrp...!*

Tyler audibly, noisily guzzled down Gwen's rich, creamy, nourishing milk, letting the flow of her warm nurturing treasure slide down his throat constantly, pooling in his stomach as he eagerly, no, thirstily suckled on Gwen's breast! His knees had long since buckled and were pressing forward against the log Gwen was sitting on, with his body leaned more and more against her as his body slid down further...he wasn't just clinging, but practically hanging off of her colossal breast as his hands kept tightly pressed into the sides of her titflesh, with his fingers frequently clenching as his hands automatically kept alternatingly adjusting and re-tightening their grip on her breast, almost 'massaging' her milk-maker as he drank deeply from her precious stores of sweet, creamy treasure. Then, of his own volition, he stopped suckling to let the seal of his lips pop off of Gwen's gumdrop-nipple--giving just a split-second's gasp for air and another spill of liquid whiteness from his mouth--then shuffled hurriedly and slightly to the side, letting go of the breast he had been long suckling on and returning to the first, which he grabbed with his hands and clung to in the same way before planting his lips firmly in place and continuing to suckle, keeping up that constant, quicker suckling and guzzling with still-audible *gllrp...gllrp...gllrp...gllrp...gllrp...!* Even though the thirsty young elf sucked in a stream of orcess milk, he had of course barely drained Gwen's breasts of even a tiny fraction of the bounty they held, and Gwen's experience would tell her that despite how almost 'greedily' he was suckling from and hanging off her breast, he'd be hitting his limit soon. Still, Gwen's squire wasn't just going along with her at this point--he was really getting 'into' it, by himself! His eyelids cracked open halfway as he gulped repeatedly, his eyes turning up to face Gwen...and she could see that they were glazed, almost vacant and unfocused...but undeniably happy and pleasured. If he were a little more conscious, he would realize how unbearably tight the front of his pants felt, almost like it might burst...

To say it was bliss for the heaving, sweat glistening orc to have the cute young man drink and suckle from her so hungrily was an understandment. It was an intoxicating intimacy to have others drink from her blessed breast, to feel her own magical warmth slip into another. Her full lips couldn't help but hang agape in pleasure as she held the boy ever closer, lifting him completely into her lap, pressing flesh against flesh, petting him lovingly as he drank and drank.

The faintest of magical ruins pulsed with each gulp, producing milk with ease, but the boys hunger had her beginning to whimper as he sucked harder, latching on good and tight. "Mhmmmm just like that baby. Drink to your hearts content." She rubbed his tight bottom, squeezing those wonderful cheeks in kind as he clung to her.

Her legs had widened, accepting the boy against her, drawing him closer... and one large green hand took one of his soft hands, moving it daringly downward, at first just letting those fingertips graze her cloth covered womanhood, yet even then he could feel how much she was enjoying this. "I just love hungry boys suckling on me." She moaned, closing her eye to enjoy the moment. She left his hand there, pulling hers back up, looking him in the eyes before pulling those lips away with a pop, a line of milk and drool still connecting them. A line she wrapped up in her fingers, and gently rubbed the boys parted lips with them. "Don't stop. Not til I say so." The I was emphasized with a low, primal growl that went to her core she slipped just one finger into his mouth, wiggling it against his milk drenched tongue.

"I noticed you roght away... your desire was so thick in the air... i could practically hear your blood rushing to your cock." And her other hand moved from his ass to rub his bulge, groping him softly through the fabric. "It was not a desire to have me under you though, was it?" She asked, leaning in again, nibbling on his ear. "No, it aas... it was much fifferent."

Slowly, but inevitably she began to push the boy to the ground, crawling on top of him, her hand slipping past his hem to feel his manhood. "No, it was a desire for my body, for my tits, for my muscles... to be on you." And pressed her breasts to his chest. "Tell me thats what you want boy... and you'll feel pleasure you were too afraid to ever realize you even wanted." And punctuated such an offer by licking his cheek sensually, showing her own hunger for him. "The pleasure... of being helpless to raw desire. Yours..." And pinned back his wrists over his head with only one hand, removing the drool covered finger from his lips to answer before putting it in her mouth, tasting just as much of him as herself. "And mine." She growled.

Tyler was already in heaven. So sensually and lewdly suckling on this orcess' colossal tits, helping himself to her milk while his hands tightly grasped onto her enormous breast, was so intoxicatingly arousing in a way he was wholly unprepared for. Only in his wildest, deepest fantasies had he ever imagined anything remotely like this, and even then it came nowhere near as good as what was actually happening. And yet, it kept getting better. Gewn's gigantic chest slowly and gradually heaved up and down more and more against him, as she took deeper and deeper breaths and her skin started to glisten with sweat--just from so erotically breastfeeding him! he could even see her mouth slowly hanging open as she breathed so huskily, and knowing that she was enjoying this as much as him...just made it all the more hotter! He let out a tiny squeak in between suckles as she pulled him in closer, halfway sitting him on one of her spread-apart thighs as he clung to her tit and kept on nursing greedily! The way she petted his head, encouraged him to keep going...the young male elf already felt like his heart was about to stop from pure bliss! He was barely even thinking anymore, he didn't want to think, he just wanted to feel! Suddenly feeling one of her big hands also squeeze and massage his own rump was something he certainly didn't expect, and it made his cheeks and pointed eartips go pink again, but he did keep on suckling! *Gllrp...glrph...urrp...glllp...uulp...gllff...gulp!*

His stomach felt so full of warmth, and it wasn't just the sweet, creamy milk itself. Tyler could barely see the faint outlines of mystical runes occasionally flickering across the skin of Gwen's gigantic tits, and he could feel a pleasant, happy tingle working its way through his body. He didn't know what it was doing, and he didn't care. He just felt so good...better than he ever had before! But then, he felt one of her hands rest over top of one of his own, and gently pull it away from clinging to her massive globe of succulent flesh. She guided his hand downward...and the moment he realized she was pressing his hand right up between her legs, where her smallcloth was getting damp already? He had to pause in suckling--although kept his lips latched on tight--in order to shudder heavily and let out a deep moan! A woman made him touch her where she wanted to be touched in a lewd way...the mere though of it had Tyler's head fogging up even more with blissful enjoyment, as she made another sensual comment about what she liked! He resumed suckling (as much as he could, with how full he already felt, he couldn't take much more no matter how much he wanted), but also began rubbing his hand against Gwen's groin enthusiastically!

A few moments later however, things changed--her hand rose from his to the back of his neck and started to pull his head away. He didn't resist; as it was, not only had his final sips from her fat nipple been slower due to his stomach being so full of milk it felt about ready to burst, but he was thoroughly contented, and despite how eagerly he had been suckling, even on his most base instinctual level, he had no desire to take any more than Gwen wanted to give. He could die happy, right then. And yet there was more...with a strand of milky saliva stretching between his open and lightly gaspy lips and her nipple, Gwen gathered it up on one of her fingers. The next thing Tyler knew...Gwen was rubbing her fingertip against his lips, then stuck her finger actually inside his mouth--and ordered him not to stop! Tyler's eyes went wide and his cheeks and pointy eartips both flushed a deep crimson for a moment. This was completely unexpected...and yet, despite how lewd it was, how dominating it was, even how it was somewhat 'humiliating', it just somehow felt so right! No, it was because of those things that it felt so right!

With his eyes still wider-opened, Tyler obediently closed his lips around Gwen's large, meaty finger and started sucking on it, despite--no, again, because of what a 'debasing' action it was! Tasting the leftover sweetness of her milk on her finger was of course pleasant, but his heart was hammering like crazy in his chest just from...submitting to this powerful, gently dominating woman! But not only that, he also resumed rubbing his fingers enthusiastically against Gwen's groin! Her lewd teasing continued to stoke a fire inside Tyler that he never knew he had...and when she brought her hand from his ass to his groin and grasped the painfully tight bulge in his pants, as well as leaned in to give his sensitive eartip a nibble, his eyes briefly widened a little further and he let out an adorable whimper, while still sucking on Gwen's finger!

But then, Gwen started shifting the two of them, and although he kept on rubbing her groin as long as he could, soo that was no longer possible as he wound up on his back, with Gwen straddled over him and pressing her giant boobs down against him! Her tits were so huge and he was so slim, that his torso could almost get completely surrounded in her cleavage if he was wedged in deep enough! He whimpered again, this time with his eyelids fluttering and eyeballs rolling up a little, as Gwen gave him such a sensually affectionate lick on his cheek. This was already the best night of Tyler's life, and it seemed it was only going to get even better! His wrists were both grabbed and pinned together above his head with one of Gwen's hands as she finally removed her finger from his mouth. Like this, his small body underneath her massive powerful one, himself so vulnerable with his arms stretched above his head...it was at once both the scariest and the most exciting thing he had ever felt! He panted softly as his eyes refocused, and his mind caught up with what Gwen had been telling him. Right here, right now...it was up to him that this went any further. This whole situation had gone so far beyond 'wrong' as it was, so vulgar and carnal and unbecoming of his noble birth, him an elf and her an orc...there was only one possible answer he could give.

"Yes," he gasped out, "please y-yes, I want that, anything, w-whatever you want, keep g-going..." His chest rapidly and feebly heaved up and down against Gwen's giant, crushing tits. He squirmed around beneath her and helplessly pulled his arms against her pinning hand in a 'struggle', his body acting more on instinct than him consciously trying to 'break free' of her (not that he could even if he really was trying, of course!). "D-do anything you want with me! Please!" He whined out, his voice filled with so much raw, inexperienced need!

Oh Goddess Gwens thoughts swirled as that trembling hand of his did as instructed, rubbing against her core through the cloth. It excited her for him to know how she felt, how this was no one way street but a mutual moment of lust and need. Had he ever felt wanted before?? Felt worthy of that want and excitment, to be desired... it was a pain Gwen had carried all too much before she went on her own, before she learned the only people worth wanting wanted you too. Like she did...

She hadnt intended to go so far, to take such control but it was in her very fiber, her nature of desire shown through commands and actions, active in receiving and giving. Of all his soft noises and blushing faces as he suckled, that pop as she took the no doubt full boy away, it was when she commanded him to continue suxking, that flash of pink and those burning ears... and those lovely lips wrapping around her, doing as told. "Thats it, thats my good boy." She purred, watching him with a pleased, and hungry eye that hid no enjoyment of his debasing action. She could never help her lust for such things, to wield her power over him felt as natural to her as breathing.

It only went farther though, now on him and starring down, and drinking in his words as he stammered and pleaded. She knew she should of stopped then, his first day out of a restrictive life and here she was overpowering him with desires he never had a chance to even consider. But to stop now, what would he think? What would he feel if he gave himself to her and she stopped... or was this train of thought simply justifying the fire his words he ignited when he begged for her to do whatever she wanted.

It was too late to care either way, and her lips curled into a confident, hungry smirk of a predator. "Whatever I want?" She breathed on his skin, leaving goosebumps, pressing her breasts around him so he felt almost devoured by her, felt her weight on him, and she could feel his heart beat against hers. Her face inchs from his, her free hand slipped behind her, skillfully undoing her undercloth out of sight, naked now to the elements. All natural in nature. "I want so many things little one... naughty, depraved things so lewd you'll never stop blushing..." and brought the cloth to his arms, tying his wrists together as he squirmed, oh how he squirmed made her hotter, made her press more weight onto him, asserting how helpless he was to resist in any way but his words. Power was a complex illusion, one she understood well. It was not her in control, merely... taking the reins he offered up in his lust addled mind.

Her hips began gyrating against his, grinding into his soft flesh. "Whatever I want..." she began, both hands free she began unbuttoned his tunic, exposing his chest and lining it with kisses and licking his nipples with her tongue, taking one between her teeth to tease it. "Even if...." her hands went to his trousers as she arched up on her knees, watching him be revealed inch by inch til thry were around his knees... revealing the cutest coxk she believed she had ever seen. "And making her smile as one hand began to softly rub his inner thighs, teasing his little balls with her thumb. "My my my, I could just eat you up you know."

Last edited:
Tyler was barely consciously thinking about the situation at all, certainly not in the way Gwen was. He indeed was just completely surrendering to the urges of not only his body but also his emotions. Being 'trapped' beneath such a powerful yet feminine, such a sexual being just felt so thrilling yet comforting to him at the same time, in a way he had never before experienced! The way her toothy, scarred, leering face loomed over his with an eager grin as he squirmed beneath her had him blushing and dipping his chin down to his chest, but looking up with his eyes from under his brow. One of her hands vanished from sight while she kept one hand pinning his wrists together above his head, and he didn't know what she was doing at first...but then she brought her hand back up and he glimpsed her own undercloth in it--which she then used to tie his wrists together! His heart raced even faster with another injection of thrill into it as she now had both hands free to toy with him, while he remained restrained! "Nnnah...ohgods!" He whined out as he continued to squirm lightly!

Her deep, sultry voice also flowed into his mind, the silky sensuality of her voice yet hints of roughness with her words wrapping around him and making him shudder, wondering what she could possibly have in store for him for the future! Her giant breasts rubbed down his body as she shuffled backwards, then started opening up his shirt while rubbing her groin against his...his breathing got faster and shallower as she slowly exposed him, and his breath hitched and held completely when she started teasing him with her mouth, licking and kissing over his slender chest, and let out a tiny yelp of surprise as she even teethed on one of his own nipples! She shuffled even further backwards, and started pulling his trousers down, exposing even more of his body! "Ah, ahhh! Ohmy..." The elf boy's eyes got even wider and he gasped as things reached this point, now himself being exposed to another in a sexual way for the first time!

"Hnnnnn, ohgods, ohgods, I, I...nnnnhhh!" Tyler could only stammer and stutter out as Gwen began massaging his inner thighs, and even his balls while his cock was already at full erectness! He had never been touched like this before, not by someone else, and it felt so...so... "Hnggghh!" His body suddenly tensed and clenched, though his legs remained pinned under Gwen and his arms remained stuck above his head as his cock twitched and spurted out a single jet of sticky seed onto his own stomach! His face, and his long pointed ears, turned a VERY deep crimson blush for a moment as he looked away and whimpered--this was so much, he couldn't contain himself! He had just shot early, and while it was only once, he still felt ready to REALLY 'blow', with how much tension was knotted up inside his core, how hot his loins were! "I-I, I c-can't...c-can't hol-old..." He whimpered as his abdomen repeatedly flexed tightly, held in anticipation of whatever Gwen was going to do next!

What a sight, what a delicious, tasty treat this young man was proving to be. Beneath her, squirming so gently, no real desire to escape, just a body that never got to indulge in such lust, in its natural urges. "What a pretty, good boy you are Tyler." She cooed, making sure he felt soothed and comforted. Anyones first time needed to be gentle in a way, needed to know he was safe and cared for and Gwen was there for him. She caressed his body, every nip followed by a soft touch, even though her hands had slain countless creatures and even men, even with her calloused they were soft, they ran over the faintest of teeth marks.

Yet underneath that gentle touch, that loving stream on a sunny day, was a dam holding back a flood of desire that perhaps one day he'd swin in. Her hips wanted to be bucking, her body surged with adrenaline, a want to flip him over and take him fiercely, to mount and claim him as hers for as long as he desired to be. But she held it back so only a tranquil stream was seen, even if in flashes in her eye betrayed that, the eyes of a predator.

His noises, oh how wonderful, how divine they were to her ears. Music no instrument could hope to play and no paper contain. Their bonus rubbed and grinded together, running her breasts across him as much as her hands. His sudden burst made her giggle like a schoolgirl. "Oh my, so much for me already?" She asked, leaning forward, her tongue sweeping across his belly, tasting his precious seed shamelessly up to his ears. "Just a bit longer baby, I have a treat for you." She assured.

She pulled back, running her busom across his body til it came to his waist, and using her hands to smooth them, they covered his cock with clouds from heaven itself. And she began to move them, moaning at her own touch and his quivering cock between them. "Now good boy, I want you all over me." She gave permission only when she knew he couldn't hold back a second longer.

Tyler still couldn't yet imagine what sort of deliciously depraved things Gwen had in mind for him in the future, so shocked as he was just by what was already experiencing! The way Gwen teasingly bit at his skin lightly, only to smooth it over with a gentle caressing touch...the juxtaposition of stimulation was just such a strange yet intense thrill to the inexperienced young elf! And of course...Gwen's cooing praise on top of all that sent shudders down his spine every time she spoke! He was receiving so much tonight he had never received before, and all of it was a wonderful new world of feelings for him to explore. The look she was giving him as well as she teased him...he couldn't think consciously enough to really see in her eyes what she was holding back, but his subconscious certainly picked up on the raw hunger she sized him up with, giving him yet another gut feeling that there was yet another yawning void of bliss beyond what was happening!

And, yet again, he wasn't expecting Gwen's action after he prematurely shot out a single spurt of his male juice, and he shuddered and whimpered as his abs clenched solid as she licked it right up off of him! "Gnnnh-ahnn! Huuuaahh, oh ffuuuhh...fuh...th-that's...I can't..." He stammered out incoherently, but then heard Gwen telling him to hold a bit longer. Something raced down his spine as he closed his eyes and tensed his body, just...without any thought, just on pure instinct, he dredged up what physical will he had left to obey her! It was just so automatically natural for him to try and do whatever she said, even if it was extraordinarily difficult. Just barely, he managed to hold down the burning fire in his loins, keeping himself from shooting off any further until the moment of intense razor's-edge balance had passed--but he was still riding a sky-high amount of pleasure! He lifted his head up and looked down at Gwen to watch what she would do next...

...To which his eyes then widened as he watched the outrageously buxom orcess gather up her own vast tits in her hands, somehow managing to guess what she was about to do before she did it. "HhuuuuaaAAAHHH!" He deeply gasped, open-mouthed, as Gwen then smothered his young yet fierce erection with her breasts! The physical sensation alone was absolutely incredible, feeling that warm squishiness around his shaft, but even more than that was the raw arousal it provoked in his mind...this, right here, having his malehood in between a woman's bosom, had always been one of his dirtiest, deepest, most secret fantasies, and the reality was even better than he had ever imagined! And then Gwen started moving her tits, rubbing them up and down his shaft, further elevating the fiery bliss! His head fell back, wide-eyed, as he immediately began panting rapidly and heavily, chest heaving up and down as he desperately tried to keep holding back, still instinctually following Gwen's command. But every breath came slower, and slower, until finally, he sucked in one breath and didn't let it out...he was fighting so hard to hold back his own flood, but he knew he was about to lose as his eyes began rolling up into his head while his whole body went taut as a bowstring...and then, finally, Gwen gave him permission to let go.

It was a good thing the two of them were camped near a road far away from the nearest dwelling, because the night air was then suddenly filled with Tyler's howl of ecstasy! "GwwaaahhhgggaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGG!" His whole body began bucking underneath Gwen as hard as it could, his hips humped up underneath Gwen's boobs with wild, inexperienced energy...and of course, his cocktip burst and began sewing hot ropes of gooey, sticky seed everywhere on top of her enormous swells of titflesh and inside her cleavage! This wasn't the first time Tyler had ever climaxed (he was a boy, after all), but it was the first time he had ever done so while actually having been aroused and physically intimate with someone else first! He thrust his hips, gushing his spunk each time, until at last his load was spent! His whole body now glistening with sweat next to the dying-down but still-crackling campfire, Tyler suddenly collapsed back down, arms limply out at his sides, as his body desperately panted for breath. His eyes were visibly glazed over, unfocused, staring into empty space as his mind swam in the heavenly afterglow of his first real sexual experience, beginning the process of recovery from the mind-blowing encounter! In that regard, all the warm, energizing milk in his stomach was also helping, ensuring soon that if Gwen wanted to extract more fun out of him, he'd have more to give.

Oh what bliss it was to have such a tasty lady experiencing a whole new world at her mercy. So long he must of been cooped up with only those who afraid to get close or those who looked down upon him like some lesser being. Like his father, a fool who's glory days amounted to little more than tournaments and cheap battles. Nobles didnt die in battle, ransom was much better use of blue blood so what did he even know bout fear? Bout being worthy.

Gwen knew much of violence. It was worn across his firm muscles, scars to remeber every blow, every blade that bit and healed bones for every hammer that crushed. Oh how it angered her so that such a sweet young man responded to simple, sweet words as if a confession of love, anger not at him but at life for depriving him the littlest of love. Perhaps it was wrong of her to be this way to him, so desperate for attention and so overwhelmed how could he say no?

He held on beautifully as he sounded, Gwen reveling in his climax and the explosion of warm cum all over her bust, even some shooting onto her face had her chuckling lovingly. "What a good lad you are. Tasty too." And locked his cum off her breasts, using her hands to lift and separate them to get every last drop, her ruins glowing just a shade brighter as semen had many magical effects upon a Paladin of Passion, even giving her a satisfying jolt, though stronger than ususal.

Her smile widened "You are full of surprises you know? I truly won quite the prize." She purred, leaning over him more to nuzzle him gently, a hand upon his cheek as she took his lips in hers, kissing him longingly as if an old lover. Once the kiss was broken she chuckled in satisfaction, rising to her feet and lifting him with her. "Rest now lad, we have a whole world for you to experience." And carried him like a bride on her wedding night, laying him down on his sleeping pad and even tucking the tired boy in, but stayed by his side, gently caressing his hair til he was fast asleep.

She wasnt too long after, her bed roll next to his, and a ward or set up around the camp to wake her if anything approached.

She had a boy to make into a man like none other, couldn't do that if dead.

Or worse... a thought that always entered her mind just before sleep. "...He sounded like you did, that first night we made love... Holly." She reflected to herself in the moonlight before accepting the dreams that may come.

Tyler was still in thoughtless, post-orgasmic blissful overload when he heard Gwen say something, but didn't register what she said right away. Blinking the glassy look from his eyes, he lifted his head up and tilted it forward with a little difficulty, to watch with half-lidded eyes as Gwen then started scooping up all of his cum from her tits with her fingers, and then lick it all up. He was barely consciously thinking at this point, but it was clear when his brain processed what she was doing, because while his semi-vacant half-lidded eyes didn't change much...a flash of red spread across his face and he sucked in a sharp breath, then let his head fall back, then shuddered with a quiet groan as his abdomen tensed up again and his starting-to-soften bare cock gushed out one last spurt to the side! He then let out another cute whimper as his body started to relax again. Just...every single part of what he had just seen, even if he wasn't fully conscious for it, had stoked intense arousal inside him! An orc female...muscular and far more powerful than he...with MASSIVE tits...had licked up...his cum...from those very tits. The lewdness was just too much for him!

His eyes were still half-lidded when Gwen's face loomed over his vision, with the faint runic tattoos on her skin glowing a bit and speaking to him in such a wonderfully tender voice. He moaned softly as he felt her nuzzling him, rubbing the warmth of her nose and light scratch of her tusks against his face in such a pleasing way...before his lips were captured in hers, and her tongue slowly, gently invaded his mouth. His eyes fluttered fully closed and he moaned deeper as he just melted, going completely and utterly limp as his entire body relaxed deeply (even his long pointed ears!) allowing Gwen whatever she wanted, however long she wanted. Lost in the depths of primal instincts with no conscious thought, his tongue still lightly, hesitantly, but definitely brushed and rubbed back against hers in the softly passionate kiss.

When she finally broke from the kiss and lifted up from him, he definitely looked ready to float off to sleep. His eyes half-opened, but his body was still fully relaxed and he breathed slowly and peacefully. He remained a bit limp when Gwen scooped her arms beneath his body and picked him up carefully, bridal-style, with his arms and head drooping down. But after a moment his arms and head pulled themselves up and he closed his eyes while leaned firmly into Gwent's giant bosom as she carried him into the camping tent. After she got him out of her arms and onto his sleeping roll and drew a blanket up over him, he bundled up with a smile, then shuddered happily again as she pet his head. His lead leaned towards her, and in moments, he was fast asleep, still with that happy smile on his elf face.

Blissfully unaware of the troubled thoughts in Gwen's mind, the young elf man remained asleep and content as Gwen finished the final preparations for sleep herself, and settled in next to him for the night.

Slowly, Tyler's eyes began to crack open in the morning ambience, while his mind remained blissfully half-asleep. He felt so good. Better than he had felt in a long, long time. He was comfy and warm, and last night had been so--

His eyes suddenly opened wide

He was still laying on his back on his bedroll and under his blanket inside the camping tent, and his face flushed a deep, deep red all the way to his eartips as the memories of what happened last night came back to him. Very slowly, he turned his head, looking out the corner of his eye...Gwen's bedroll beside him was empty. With a quiet sight of relief, he relaxed his head and went back to staring straight up as he tried to think. Gods, he felt so embarrassed, but...he took a shuddery breath. He liked it, all of it. But it was so incredibly overwhelming to his shy self... but it was good. Gwen wasn't an elf like he was, and yet she was by far the most amazing person he had ever met. Slowly, Tyler sat upright. His thoughts were too confused, he couldn't sort them out. So, he fell back on the one source of solace and expression he had in his life; his music.

He looked around inside the tent and found his miniature harp and took it up in the crook of his arm. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and started plucking at the strings. He didn't follow any existing rhyme or meter, he just played out his emotions from last night in the strings of his instrument. The music started out slow and hesitant, nervously cutting off and with anxiety-inducing incomplete chords. He had been so uncertain when Gwen had started things. But then...it started to build up anticipation, getting a little faster and more smooth. Once he had started 'work' on Gwen's breasts, he had still been nervous, but curious, not-so-secretly wanting to find out where it would go. The rise was gradual, but then it broke into a soft yet fast-paced and high-pitched jaunt. When she made him suckle her, when he had begun to surrender to her, he had been so excited yet so calm. Then, his music abruptly rose up, then half-halted on a short, quiet, and very rapid string-plucking, holding tension in the air. She had made her offer to go even further...it all hinged on how he responded... And then, the music broke out of the tension with a powerful and upbeat tune, chaotic and uncontrolled but happy. Stronger, deeper chords were laid over the music...he had given in, and Gwen had taken over, bringing him such wonderful ecstasy he had never known...and he enjoyed every moment of it.

After an extended period of just playing the upbeat tones, he finally let it slow down and fade off gently, as he slowly plucked a few final strings. Tyler's eyes slowly blinked open, and there was a smile on his face. Yes. He did not regret any of this. He did not regret anything that had happened...and he was hopeful for the future.

He then sniffed the air, and smelled some very appetizing breakfast. He cleaned himself up a bit and made himself a little more presentable even with his travelling clothes, then he finally stepped out of the tent to find Gwen over the campfire again. His cheeks and ear-tips went pink, but his face was smiling. "Hi..." He said with a cute, bashful little dip of his head.

It would of been nice to say Gwen slept as soundly as squire, that her dreams were were sweet and kept her asleep, that she had awakened feeling refreshed and ready for the day.

But that was a fairy tale Gwen had long since accepted as just that, a dream. She put her young squire to bed, gentle as a mother would, pulled his bedroom tight and snug to keep him warm and sleeping long as he needed. But her dreams... they ended the same, a cold sweat upon her body, but the sleeping form next to her... it was a comfort waking to see the young lad dreaming of nice things no doubt, a calloused hand gently stroking his hair as he slept so gently so peaceful. She did not envy him, that was too selfish but smiled as she cupped his sleeping cheek in her hand. "Thats it lad... sleep for both of us... dream of sweet things." She cooed at the break of dawn, setting off to rustle up some breakfast. No doubt he was tired, drained from such a wonderful night. And while her own sleep did not last long, it at least was restful. The screams... well she had long since heard those same screams, they'd always cut deep but every wink she got was a blessing.

She returned to camp, eggs and hare in hand, starting a fire and cooking a feast in its own right. Yet the screams... they echoed no matter how had she pushed them away, a scream of a lover as a cold blade slipped between the ribs... and she then heard music as she cracked an egg.

Unsteady, uneasy, unsure... only a thin tent cloth separated them but the young bard wouldn't see the single tear she shed as his song took form, pausing her actions.

It was them wasn't it? His uneasy fingers, so unsure at first, but picking up in tempo, in confidence, like how his lips so unsure at first became fixated upon her breasts, growing steady in his fingers just as it grew steady in his lips as he nutured from her teet. Hoe hood it had felt, feeding someone so hungry so much more than just nourishment but the softest if touches...

It left her sitting just feet from him outside the tent, yet a mind so far away. "So shy... my gwen..." a voice in the music, a voice only she ever heard... and a voice she'd never hear again... "Imagine if they knew how you blushed..." the voice had teased. "So big, so strong... and blushing like a beet at my teets..." that voice giggled...

"My love..." she choked out silently in memory of the one of brought her out of her own shell. "He plays like you did..." She reflected silently so he wouldn't hear a word, and went back to the breakfast at hand, flashing him a coy smile as he exited the tent. "Morning sleeping beauty. I hope you don't always sleep so late." She teased from her seat by the fire.

"You like rabbit? Some say it's bit sinewy for them but easy to catch if ones patient enough. Skittery things, quick to run when spooked so one must be... gentle." She explained casually, bit the last word she raised an eye brow at him teasingly. She pulled the meat off the fire, cutting it skillfully with a blade, offering him a small piece on the tip of her knife. "Eat, and tell me if I cook as badly as I think I do."

After exiting the tent and giving his own greeting to the powerful orcess, Tyler blushed but perked up at her response. "O-oh! Um, y-yeah, last night was j-just...um...yeah." He stammered out a little as his cheeks and long pointed ear-tips went from pink to red as he even indirectly referenced last night. "I-I'll be quicker to wake up from now on, I promise!" He said enthusiastically with a nod. He really did want to do the best he could for Gwen, even if she wasn't really being serious, as she had shown him far more kindness in one day than he had felt in his entire sheltered life. He would be the best squire and helper he could for her!

The young elf man approached closer to where Gwen was cooking breakfast over the campfire as his face returned to normal, and listened attentively to her explanation. Her suggestive remark ended up going over his head...for just a moment, and after a delayed second, his ear-tips turned pink again as he saw Gwen waggling her eyebrows at him. "Um. R-right. I will keep that in mind if I go hunting rabbit at some point." He sat down next to her as she offered him a piece of what she was cooking. He very carefully plucked the morsel of meat off the knife with his fingertips and transferred it to his mouth. He chewed it thoughtfully for a moment, then tilted his head in a 'so-so' manner. "It's not bad, but it does seem a little on the overdone side. Best to take the pieces you are cooking now off the heat..." He said as he started doing what he could to help with breakfast. He still didn't have much experience with cooking, but like he had helped with making the stew last night, he did have some experience just by growing up in the aristocratic environment he did, as he often liked to converse with his father's cooks and other servants from time to time. Fortunately he also wasn't spoiled on gourmet food and had tried trail rations from time to time when he had been traveling with his father a few times, so he had no problem with 'rougher' fare.

Once the rest of breakfast had been fully cooked and portioned out, Tyler sat and ate his meal in efficient silence, as he was still consciously intent on being a good squire and not some lazy layabout. He might still be timid of the idea of actually fighting, but he still wanted to prove he could be useful, let alone not a burden. Once the food was finished, he immediately took to cleaning the utensils and cooking pan, and handled putting out the campfire and managing the embers. He was quickly learning and certainly dedicated. After that was taken care of, he looked at the set-up tent and other deployed camping equipment, before he turned back to Gwen. "Okay, should I clean up the rest of camp as well so we can get going? Or, uh, are there any squire things that I'm supposed to do first?" He asked sincerely, wanting to make sure he would get things correct.

Gwen appreciated his honesty bout her cooking, giving him a playful jav with her elbow. "Glad to hear you know a thing or two bout cooking. I'll catch the food, you cook it. My mum tried to teach me for tears but I guess Orcs don't really care bout taste. We can eat meat raw ya know, strong guts." And gave her washboard abs a smack. It was strange truly, to be a thing you had never really been around, an Orc raised by humans. They didn't know if her parents died or abandoned her, she was a runt obviously.

But in the many years since she'd faced her kind only a handful of times. What she lacked in size she made up for with agility and skill. Since being deemed a Paladin of the nameless Goddess she'd dedicated herself to fighting, often learning on the go and overcoming every obstacle with her undying bullheadedness. Once we're built tough, built for war and conquest.

After eating, and teasing the lad just a bit more, she stood up, stretching her arms above her head so her giant bosom bounced, before stretching the rest of her. "Hmmm, lets see... cleaning up camp, cooking, undressing my armour... oh! I know." And drew her whip, the black weapon morphing as she wielded it to before a broad sword with a wide wilt.

And with a simple flourish she impaled the blade into the ground and strongly, began unfassening her under wraps. "I'm a paladin of the nameless Orc Goddess. Too ancient to even remember her own name. A paladin of Passion is my title. She's a goddess of war, love, destruction... and creation." Sje said the last part with a waggle of her brow. "Or as you humans call it... fertility." and let the wraps fall so Tyler stood face to face with her bare breasts again. But somehow... they were even bigger than the night before. "Which means I produce milk. And a lot of it." And knowing he'd look away she gently guided his chin to look back at her. "Do not be shy. Even raised by humans I'm an Orc, our bodies are our gifts from the gods and goddesses. And my milk is special for it, blessed by the nameless Goddess." She explained, drawing him closer to latch onto an erect, large nipple. "Dribk up now, much as you'd like. I require more meat than even your father-" She laughed. "But my milk will keep you full. But alas not even you can drink close to it all. So I must collect it, both for emergency rations and orphanages. It never spoils, and it can sustain any mammal. Which means..."

Last edited:
Tyler wobbled slightly but shyly smiled at the friendly elbow-jab, much gentler than one would expect a muscular body like Gwen's to be capable of, finding the simple playfulness to be...nice. No one had ever really been so informal with him before. He nodded along with what she said about her cooking skills, or lack thereof, and replied. "Yeah, sounds good. I don't know a whole lot myself, but I'll definitely take up that job too if that's what you need from me!" He said enthusiastically. Gods, Gwen was just...so amazing, and in less than a day had been so good to him. He wanted nothing more than to help her in any way he could now, to do whatever she needed as best as he could. He was realizing that already she could ask him to do almost anything, and he'd do it right away without hesitation. He had never felt this way about anyone before...but he decided he liked it.

The rest of breakfast was a similarly casual affair, with Tyler blushing a little each time Gwen said something good-naturedly teasing to him. After he cleaned things up though, Gwen stood up and stretched...and sent her colossal breasts a-heaving in her chest-wrappings. Tyler glanced up just in time to see the bouncing, and blushed a bit stronger before he nibbled his lip and glanced away, while Gwen considered what else needed to be done. When she decided on something, Tyler looked back to her and watched with curiosity as she drew her black whip, made it morph into a large claymore, and planted it into the ground. Tyler listened to her talk about herself and her nature...though his eyes then slid downward briefly as he realized she was undoing her wrappings, causing his eyes to widen a bit and snap back up to her face as his long eartips turned pink and he gulped quietly as he focused hard on what she was saying. Orc goddess, paladin of 'passion', war, love, destruction, creation...fertility...

The young elf man sucked in a sharp breath as Gwen's bandages fell away to bare her mammoth tits to him once again, and as the blush spread to his face he looked away on reflex while the front of his pants started bulging a little at the same time...only to find one of Gwen's fingers tenderly hooking under his chin and drawing his gaze back to her bosom as his eyes widened further, because...were...were her breasts...BIGGER than they had been when she coaxed him into indulging last night?! She was saying how her milk was special...and was pulling him in closer...Tyler could only stare, mesmerized, as he was gently pulled in, with one of Gwen's massive orbs of flesh taking up more and more of his vision as he was brought closer and closer to the dark-green and fat protruding nipple...the next thing Tyler knew, his lips were wrapped around that thick, soft nub, just like they were last night. He moaned softly, mouth muffled by her breast, as he felt that his whole face and all of his ears were flushed warmly, as his eyes slid up that enormous, mountainous curve of Gwen's boob until he could just barely see her face from under his brow...as he heard her command to drink his fill from her.

Oh my gods, oh fuck, oh my gods, it's happening again?! it's...oh fuck...oh yes... was all he could think, as he felt his pants getting ragingly tight. He felt so turned on already, and wanted nothing more than to sip again from this glorious teat...so that was exactly what he obediently did. With another muffled, trembling moan and his eyes fluttering closed, Tyler brought his hands up, grasping them onto both sides of this giant tit and pressing his hands into the supple flesh firmly, clinging to it...as he began to suckle. He was much less hesitant than last night, and immediately, his mouth was filled with a blast of that sweet ambrosia he had tasted once, so delicious, so...lewd! Breathing heavily through his nostrils in between gulps, Tyler held on tight to her breast with his arms as his legs weakened slightly, and he suck, suck, suck, sucked on that thick, cream-leaking nipple, letting mouthful after mouthful slide down his throat. He let himself get lost in the naughty bliss of being an adult male elf nursing from an orc woman's breast, sucking harder and faster with each passing second. He was getting so eagerly into it, that already his lips were starting to sloppily leak milk down his chin and the undercurve of her breast as he desperately moaned every few gulps!

After several long moments of this, suddenly, of his own volition, he pulled his head back, messily and wetly plopping his mouth off of that leaky nipple as some more milk dribbled down his chin while he took several rapid, hot, panting breaths. Then, in a clumsy, almost frenzied way, his hands scrabbled at Gwne's breast as he started shifting to the side, his fingers harmlessly 'clawing' into her soft titflesh as he shifted his grip from one breast to the other, until he was hugging Gwen's other boob and zeroed in on its feeding spot...and then he latched his lips hard onto that other nipple, and immediately began suckling like a man in the desert as he clung tightly to that enormous milk-stuffed orb! He didn't care about being shy or embarrassed at this point, he wasn't thinking at all...he just wanted to enjoy Gwen breastfeeding him! Gods, his pants felt like they were going to burst, too...

After another long minute of moaning and sloppy guzzling-from-the-tap, Tyler's stomach felt so heavy with beautifully pleasant warmth. He broke away again, panting even deeper and heavier than last time as he turned his head to the side and just leaned the side of his face into that huge breast like a pillow, easily several times the size of his own head! "Hnnngg...uuhhhnnnn...f-full now...hogods..." He mumbled out in between gasped moans, with his face half-nuzzled and sunk into the orcess' pliable titflesh. Gods...Gwen...breastfeeding me...I can't believe it...so amazing...so hot... He thought to himself as he stayed hung onto Gwen's breast for a few moments longer as he recovered. His eyes always had been a little more drawn to the bustier women in his father's court, but occasional furtive glances were as far as he had ever gone. But Gwen not only was the most stupendously endowed woman he had ever seen, but she had awakened in him desires he never knew he had, making him indulge in lewdness he never realized was possible.

The way the cutie named Tyler seemed to warm up yobher so quickly while flattering, it was sad to know why. Kindness was free as the air during a breeze and yet so rarely shown amongst the so-called "civilized' and 'Nobles". But what could she expect from those who feasted while others starved and better people dying for them. It kept Gwen moving, refusing to fall into luxury and becoming a shadow of herself, much like Tyler's own father. But if this boy needed warmth and comfort he'd find it in her, the Orc champion who won his service with a flourish. Every man who'd mocked Tyler at first laughed at the idea of him as any prize, but had left feeling the boy had truly been the winner and departed with a warrior not only bigger and stronger, but hotter than their wives.

If only they could see Tyler now! Lapping at the teat of the warrioress, drinking her delicious, warm milk like a mewling infant. "There there, that's a good squire." She moaned feeling relief, petting his head and running her fingers through his hair. Tickled his ears just a tad with a reserved but amused chuckle. "Your bolder than last night, mhmmm just like that."

Once he'd had his morning fill she wiped her milk off his lips and turned them both to the sword, bending over and resting her arms on the hilt so her breasts hung down, full as any cows udders. "Grab that bucket over there... now boy..." she knew this would be sttange for her squire, but also exciting. "I doubt you've e er milked a cow so just listen and you'll do fine..." amd shook them just a tad as she gently pushed him to his knees. "Take those soft hands of yours and work from the nipple, there, just like thaaaAaat." She moaned shamelessly at his first squeeze, her back arching more. "Just like that, let gravity do the work, and your gonna have to pinch them just so." And gave him a demonstration with one hand, milk squirting from her nipple to the bucket below. "Just like that. Best to rotate them too, pull down, release the other..." her enjoyment of the process of obvious, like a heifer in heat, each squirter in the bucket bringing her relief.

Truth was she could control the process, willing her body to create milk or to cease. But this was too fun to miss, and her milk was a true godsend. Even the weakest of newborns gained strength from it. Mothers and fathers would at first gasp at the idea of Orc milk, but it showed results. Many midwives across the country knew of Gwen and she'd happily produce as much as they'd need, but life in a stable wasn't for her.

The goddess had warned her some Orc tribes wouldn't be so kind. "You'll carry the milk in your bag, if there's a fight..." making sure he was looking at her, she continued "you'll protect it and run... is that clear? Your my squire... but I'm your protector, savy? Whatever beasts we come across trust in me... and run. We all have roles, maybe one day you'll be a warrior if you feel the calling.. the true calling, not your father's will then one day you'll fight too. But fighters are not all we need lad. Whats worth fighting for of there's no music, no art, no one to protect. So promise me now Tyler... you'll leave the fighting to me okay? The creatures I hunt, amd what I do to them..." She'd wondered how'd he'd take just what she did to evil things.

She knew it was a violation in a sense, a primitive magic but a strong one. One that turned blackhearted creatures into good doers. But it was never a choice, it was a will.

Her will.

There was only one thing she sought to kill... and for all she knew it was already dead... It should be dead. It... it had to be dead.

Bit none of its kind would see her mercy. She'd sworn it to the nameless Goddess she'd show no mercy... not to the Mindflayers.

But their magic was linked... but she chose not to dwell on such matters. She didn't use her will for her own gain... when the only choice is to kill, Gwen had a 2nd option.

But would he hate her when he knew it? She'd hide it long as she could, as she hid it from everyone, but he'd see it sooner or later... he'd seen his kind hearted teacher was little better than slavers...Once he'd had his morning fill she wiped her milk off his lips and turned them both to the sword, bending over and resting her arms on the hilt so her breasts hung down, full as any cows udders. "Grab that bucket over there... now boy..." she knew this would be sttange for her squire, but also exciting. "I doubt you've e er milked a cow so just listen and you'll do fine..." amd shook them just a tad as she gently pushed him to his knees. "Take those soft hands of yours and work from the nipple, there, just like thaaaAaat." She moaned shamelessly at his first squeeze, her back arching more. "Just like that, let gravity do the work, and your gonna have to pinch them just so." And gave him a demonstration with one hand, milk squirting from her nipple to the bucket below. "Just like that. Best to rotate them too, pull down, release the other..." her enjoyment of the process of obvious, like a heifer in heat, each squirter in the bucket bringing her relief.

"Promise me you'll run... and help others run too. That is your role now Tyler... it's the only way I can protect you. I'll be fine-" and ruffled his hair. "Trust me. Violence is no stranger to me. Each scar is proof of someone's failure and my victory... " cept one... the one that she found one hand touching gently on her face, before brushing some hair to cover her blinded eye.

Last edited:
While Tyler had been suckling, he also shivered happily a little when Gwen stroked her fingers over his scalp, then let out another little mewl with a squirm of his body when she gently rubbed his sensitive, long pointy ear. When she mentioned his boldness, his eyes opened back up and glanced up at her as his cheeks blushed warmly, and he slowed down his suckling for a moment...before moaning and picking right back up anyway. B-Bolder than last night? ...y-yeah...m-maybe a little? But it's just so gooooood, I can't help myself... He thought in that moment. A similar thought was also why he rested his face on Gwen's huge tit once he was full.

Finally, he was recovered enough to stand fully on his own legs again rather than leaning so much into Gwen, and he let his hands finally drop from her chest as his moment of having 'lost control' passed and caused another flash of pink through his face and ears...but as she got his attention again, he quickly turned his head up and blinked his eyes, refocusing on Gwen's face even with his face still pink-hued and his pants so achingly tight with a bulge. "Grab...a bucket? Uh...okay!" He said, and forced himself to quickly focus on whatever this new task was she was about to give him. Fuck he was so massively turned on, but he still had to be a good squire! He turned away from her and hurriedly grabbed the bucket she had indicated, but when he turned back to her...he froze for a moment when he saw her bent-forward, her arms outstretched in front of her to brace on her sword she had stuck in the ground earlier, and with her bare, massive tits just hanging down, openly and eye-catchingly!

As he stood at her left side, his eyes suddenly went much wider when she mentioned her suspicion that he had never 'milked a cow' before. N-nooooo...no way...sh-she can't possibly mean...! He began to think, before Gwen then very deliberately wiggled her chest, causing those enormous, heavy-looking boobs to sway back and forth, and then reached out one hand to his shoulder to push him down to his knees! Tyler found himself kneeling on the ground...his head now exactly at the height of Gwen's hanging-in-the-air breasts. Just breastfeeding him had been one thing, and still intensely arousing enough as it was, but this...! Tyler was now blushing heavily again, with his mouth hanging open in mild shock, as she began to explain what he needed to do. And yet, before she even finished her sentence, without even thinking, Tyler responded to her instruction to "grab her nipples" and reached out with both hands to do just that! From her left side where she was bent-over, his left hand reached for the closer tit, while his right hand reached further across to her other tit, as he caught both fat, engorged, leaking nipples between this thumbs and forefingers to cause Gwen's voice to waver off into a moan for a moment! Tyler sharply inhaled a small breath at this. Oh my gods, she...that feels that good to her? My gods..." Tyler thought as she gave him a few extra tips and a quick demonstration, and he tried to focus hard on that.

But then it was time for him to just start doing it on his own...he paused for a second, with his thumbs and forefingers still encircled around the bases of those huge, dark-green, dripping nipples. Oh my gods, oh my gods, oh fuck, this is...this is actually happening...oh my gods... He had to take a moment to mentally brace himself as gods his pants felt so painfully tight...and then, he began. He started with squeezing his left hand's thumb and forefinger tighter around the nipple, and began to puuulll down, and even added a slight rotation of her nipple with his wrist...and was rewarded with a powerful, focused squirt of milk to spray down--almost into the bucket, but he missed slightly! "Ah! S-sorry..." he quickly stammered out as he relaxed his left hand back up, then squeezed his right thumb and forefinger, puuuuulled down, and twisted slightly...this time, he was able to aim the squirted stream of milk right into the center of the bucket, the liquid making a metallic ringing in the bucket as it landed--along with, of course, Gwen's uninhibited moan of pleasure! The young elf man's eyes were still wide and he was breathing somewhat heavily, just from the sheer lewdness of what he was doing! He then squeezed, puuuuulled, and twisted Gwen's left nipple with his left hand, then relaxed...and then squeezed, puuuuulled, and twisted her right nipple with his right hand...he was slow at first, still shocked with arousal, but gradually picking up speed...and hearing Gwen sigh with contentment at every firm alternating pull on her nipples was only turning him on even harder!

Completely ignorant of the fact that Gwen was actually playing with him and this wasn't strictly necessary (not that he would ever, ever complain!) Tyler carried on, steadily pulling one of Gwen's nipples and then the other, squirting spurt after spurt of milk into the bucket...but then she started talking to him again. Tyler blinked and shook his head out of his aroused daze and paused his pulling although he didn't let go, and turned his head to see Gwen's face looking at him. He blinked again as she started talking about something else, a matter much more serious...for a moment, Tyler almost forgot about his own hands although they remained clutched into place. He was almost totally snapped out of his arousal at the solemnity that Gwen was speaking to him with, the seriousness of her tone had him totally focused. Of course, he still had no idea of the things going through her own head then. When she finished speaking and ruffled his head, he cutely scrunched his shoulders up a little but quickly focused back on her and nodded. "Um...that does seem a bit...odd for a squire? But...yeah, yeah, I'll do that. Leave the fighting to you...I promise I will say out of the fight. But...I won't leave you behind, though." Tyler replied back, just as seriously.

After taking a moment to breathe a little...with a quick blush and stammer, Tyler then realized his fingers were still clinging to Gwen's nipples and that he had stopped milking her for a bit. "Oh, r-right, um..." The arousal began to return, even after that startling change of mood, as he timidly but firmly pulled one of Gwwen's nipples again...then the other...starting slow again, but once again returning to staring at his task with aroused slight-disbelief that he was actually milking the breasts of the woman-knight he had agreed to serve, like she were a cow, just feeling her soft, pliable, slightly-rubber nippleflesh stretch and pinch under his fingers as he made her milk squirt into the bucket again, and again, and again...gradually filling up the bucket with Gwen's sweet cream...

Back
Top Bottom