F seeking F co-victim for humiliation play/bad ends

Lady Decima

Meteorite
Hello all,

I'm finally returning to forum RPs after taking a long hiatus and I'm looking for something fairly odd and fairly specific. I normally play dominant characters, but a recent chat RP turned me on to a different way of playing. I'm looking for another female writer interested in writing as a submissive. The idea is that the two of us would play a pair of female heroines and we would both control the various NPCs they face off against in a bad end scenario where they are defeated and humiliated. I'd prefer for the NPCs themselves to be futas, other women or monstrous males (in order of preference).

The heroines would probably have a little bit of a dysfunctional relationship, blaming one another for their defeat. I'm flexible on the setting: this could involve superheroines, fantasy adventurers, modern dark fantasy/horror investigators, or the two could be part of a tag team in a sort of lewd wrestling circuit.

Fandom-wise, I'd also be open to playing canon characters in certain settings, like Mass Effect, Marvel (comics or movieverse), DC or Overwatch.

I know this is light on details, but with the specificity of what I'm requesting, I'm open to working out the details once I find an interested woman. Threads or PMs only, please.

Oof, man, it has been a long time since I've played on here. Long story short, got into a relationship, no longer felt comfortable playing, but single again and eager to get back into the game. Specifically looking for this kind of story right now, if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom