Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The 100 [one x one between randomname98766789 and Izzy325]

It was the first night on the ground. Liam still couldn’t believe he was actually on Earth after being told humans would not return for another hundred years. The most miraculous feat of all – reuniting with his longtime best friend and girlfriend, Clarke Griffin. The last time he had seen the blonde, guards attempted to arrest her for treason. Refusing to let it happen, Liam attacked the armed men. Surprisingly, the guards needed backup before subduing Liam. Unfortunately, Clarke was not able to run forever, eventually being caught and imprisoned. The reunion with Clarke was the greatest moment of his life. They shared the most passionate kiss ever, hugging each other for at least ten minutes. Liam never thought he would see those pretty eyes, feel those full lips again. He was wrong, thankfully. Instead of getting down to business, the pair decided to use their first day on the ground to relax together. They spent time exploring, recalling old memories of Clarke drawing a picture of them being together on the ground. The dream was now a reality. Eventually, the day faded into night, signaling it was time to find a tent from the dropship that they arrived in.

Setting up one of the tents, Liam crawled inside with his girlfriend. They were getting settled in for the night, prepared to enjoy their first night on the ground together. It was supposedly time for sleep, but Liam had something else in mind. The male was wearing nothing but his boxers, since that was what he felt comfortable sleeping in. He was not about to change that just because they were in a tent. It was still private, anyways. They were on the outskirts of the camp that was prepared around the dropship, so he had no problem with this. Clarke had also become fairly undressed as well. She was cuddled up in his arms wearing nothing but her bra and panties. After considering everything they had been through, after considering how long they had been away from each other, Liam decided he was not going to hold back. The need for Clarke was great. They were in love, and he needed to feel her body against his own. They had just settled down together, his crotch pressed against her ass cheeks. Liam decided to slowly grind his hips against the girl’s flesh, a smirk pulling across his lips.

“I love you, Princess.” He whispered, beginning to pepper kisses down her neck. “It’s our first night on the ground. I think we should spend some time celebrating, don’t you? I thought about you every damn day and night, thinking about your lips, your body… everything. I need you, Clarke. I want to make love with you tonight.” Never could he recall a time when Clarke was not feeling in the mood, so he assumed tonight was no different. After all, they had spent months away from each other, so there was likely sexual tension they needed to relieve.

The first night spent on earth was interesting, to say the least. Clarke Griffin never thought she would be able to see any of the plants or animals she saw only in books back on the ark. Once she was taken into custody after breaking the rules set forth by the ark. Liam the only man she ever cared about and the only man she would ever care about tried to jump in a failed attempt to save her. Liam was one of the best fighters on the ark but even he had his limits when he was facing five plus armed guards. Thankfully they were under the age of 18 so they were not executed immediately. The moment Liam grabbed her in his arms she felt safe and comfortable. To be honest it had been so long since she had seen him Clarke had forgotten what it felt like to be held by his muscular arms. Obviously, Clarke had never given up hope in seeing Liam but laying in a cell all by herself made her long for the moment she would lay her head on his chest with his arms around her.

The day went by quickly as Clarke and Liam rekindled their feelings for each other. As the sun went down Liam quickly put up the tent they would be sleeping in. After removing her clothing she cuddled up against Liam feeling his warm body heating her up. She could feel the man who held her start to stiffen against her tight ass making her smile. The soft kisses that he littered against her neck made her feel something she hadn't in quite some time. Liam was the only man to ever make her feel like that.

"I love you too Liam..." The beautiful blonde pushed back against the larger male taking comfort in the fact that he still found her attractive. She prayed that when she was reunited with Liam he would still feel the same way about her after all of that time. But as she felt his arms wrapped around her she knew nothing had changed and nothing will change. Clarke smiled to herself before looking over her shoulder to Liam. "What exactly did you have in mind?" She continued to push her ass against Liam teasing him. "I remember we were getting pretty hot and heavy...I hope you still have certain needs that involve my ass..." She said blushing softly. The pair had been experimenting with anal sex before they had been separated. "That is something you still want to do right?" She hoped Liam was still interested.

“Are you kidding me? Clarke Griffin, you have the sexiest ass, not just from the Ark, but from the entire existence of human beings. I would fuck your ass every night if I had the chance. Hell, I wouldn’t dare pull my cock out of you if I didn’t have to.”

It was not even an exaggeration. Liam had expressed an interest for anal sex many times, but they had never been given the opportunity to try it. Exploring sexually with one another was always a stable condition of this relationship. Not that long ago, before the arrest, bondage was introduced into the equation. Clarke was tied up, fucked roughly, and they both enjoyed it. Hopefully that was still the case. After all, she had made something quite clear: she still wanted to try anal sex. Why not throw bondage into it as well?

“I hope you feel the same way about being dominated, about being tied up.”

There was a pause. One arm left Clarke’s body, stretching over her until he could place a fingertip onto his backpack. Yanking it closer, he maneuvered a zipper open with the one hand. From it, a pile of rope collapsed from the compartment, along with a roll of duct tape.

“I did some scavenging on the dropship when we looked for the tents. I saw the rope and tape sitting there. Nobody was using it for anything. I figured we’d have quite a few reasons to take it.”

After dropping the items, Liam placed both hands onto her breasts, squeezing them with a firm grip.

“You know how much I love your tits. I’ve given them so much attention, but now I think I give more love to your ass.”

After all, Liam considered himself quite the “ass man”. Thankfully, with Clarke, he never needed to choose since she had great tits and a great ass. It was a shame so much time had passed with her other hole still completely untouched. It was going to change.

“You know how much I love seeing you gagged. How about you take that duct tape for me? Place a strip over those pretty lips of yours.”

Whenever Clarke could use self-bondage, he went crazy. There was something erotic about watching Clarke more or less tie herself up as much as possible.

“After you get all nice and gagged, take off the rest of your clothes. Give me a show, then roll onto your stomach. I’ll get your hands and feet tied up once you do.”

Back
Top Bottom