Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking the Infernum

RPG-Girl

System Game Slut
So, one of the new games I've recently run across some PDF's for, well, I've been brainstorming some ideas, particularly after some dreams lately ;) Not always erotic ones, but for some reason, some of the things I see in my dreams... well, it's like reading a drabble thread over on fanfiction.com... full of little snippets that I want to do something with, and thought, hey, why not look around, see if there might be anyone that is willing to run it for me :D

So, the system; Infernum. It's a d20 system that resembles D&D and D20 Modern in some respects, with an interesting blend of Horror, Fantasy, Science Fiction and some faint religious overtones. Then again, it is a game that takes place in Hell. That sort of thing is sort of a given... even as there is enough going on to pretty much shroud any real answers for who the man/woman/eldritch entity upstairs is.

My character/starting idea!

Now, I'll have a picture up in a bit, but fundamentally, the idea is a simple one. My character (still trying to settle on a name) is the baby of her family, with a older sister and brother. Now, she is just starting University in the fall, but while the parents are away on a cruise for some... bonding, well, as long as they clean up? The kids will have a bit of a bash! Sadly, this is when things get a little... complicated. And not in the 'oh shit, we forgot the condoms and beer' sort of way.

Rather, as the Hellgout/random large portal takes the house and the teens inside, well, these young people are being dragged off to Hell, landing on the first circle. Now, due to them heading inside, all the windows being closed and fairly good seals, the Lethe Clouds did not take a big toll on them. But now?

The older brother is a bit of a thug, a jock and a prick, with a few friends who are much the same. Older sister and her friends are smart, looking to lead social reform and show that women can be engieers and scientists just as well, or better, then the boys. So, what does the baby sister bring to the table?

She's not as strong or athletic as her brother or his friends, and she's not an academic like her sister and her friends. Heck, she was mostly an artsy sort of girl... and one who's dabbling on earth in the matters of magic may not have borne much fruit, but in hell? There, she may prove useful indeed....

Pictures (NSFW)

Beach Girl
Hotspring Hottie
Ebony Nights

Note, I may be willing, maybe, to run a Newcomer mortal game, as the DM. Would have to admit though, would prefer a DM for this one, someone who has skimmed the rules is more then fine. Otherwise....

If there is some interest, I'll consider things :p

Wasn't totally sure about the setting. I took a look at the covers and they looked kinda edgy, but the setting actually seems pretty rad in a kinda dark, gritty, 90s kinda way.

I'll give the books a proper reading and get back to you.

Personally, I just like how the demons actually have a reason for doing what they are doing, and it feels... well, possible :p Not likely, but possible.

Back
Top Bottom