Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Searching For Dominant Males For Discord RP

• Thread starter TheLoveliestOfLadies
  • Start date
T

TheLoveliestOfLadies

Hello and thank you for taking a look at my thread! I am looking to do some fun RPs that mostly revolve around romance and smut, but can involve a little bit of action or other themes as well. I’m open to a variety of pairings, just ask and I’ll say yes or no. I am open to playing against furries or anthros but I will play neither of these myself. All characters are female and straight. I play a variety of characters ranging for canon to original characters and I have links to their bios below. They are also all submissive. These are the only characters I will play but their backstories can be arranged to fit a specific plot if needed. Please be literate and write detailed replies. If interested please PM(Privately Message/Start a Conversation) with me, I will NOT respond to replies on this thread. I will only RP on Discord so PM me here to get that information.

Kinks: I am not looking for any specific kinks as it really depends on the thread what will work and what won't. Mostly I want a gentle dom and light BDSM (spanking, hair pulling, hand cuffs, etc.) so as long as it doesn't go as far as abusive or humiliating I am pretty okay with it. I am also one hundred percent okay with the use of dildos or virbrators. Double pentration is also something I’m open to whether it’s with the use of toys or you are willing to play two or more men.

No-Nos: Things I will not do are anything involving feet, scat, gore, vore, watersports, pregnancy (I don't care if MC gets pregnant in a thread and our characters have sex during I am just not a fan of it as a kink if that makes sense), bimbofication and things along those lines. NO INCEST! The only sibling pairing I will accept is Loki/Thor and that is because Loki is adopted. If you have any questions about something specific just ask, the worst I can do is say no.

Characters I Play:
Canon: Canon Muses
Original Characters: OC Muses

Fandoms:
I am interested in doing plots with any of my canon characters and OCs within fandom universes and following certain plot lines of movies and books. I would love if anyone wanted to play any corresponding canon male characters to my canon female characters.

Some General Plot Ideas:

Vampires:
The main plot idea that comes to mind for this is basically MC has been bought by your character as a blood slave.

Werewolves/Alpha-Omega:
Two ideas for this plot. One is that our characters are werewolves in the same pack. YC is an Alpha and mine an Omega that YC has chosen for their mate. The other is set in a world where humans have wolf/animal-like qualities where they are classified as either Alphas, Betas, or Omegas. YC is an Alpha and mine an Omega. They do things like go into heat and other wolf/animal-like things. Another idea that sort of works for this plot is MC getting captured by a group of Alphas and being used by them. They can be werewolves, Alphas as discussed above, or anthros.

Royalty/Fantasy:
Maybe YC is the new palace guard and maybe MC is the young shy Princess that he has a thing for. Our characters could be arranged to be married. MC could be an elf who gets trapped in the woods and YC comes along to help her or take her for themselves. The possibilities are endless.

Pirates:
Our characters could be competing Pirate Captains, MC could be a mermaid and YC could be a Captain stranded on a deserted island. MC could be YC's captive. Again, endless possibilities.

Phone Sex Operator:
Two options here. MC is a shy young girl who is a bit lonely, so she gives YC a call. Option two is YC just got out of bad breakup or divorce and calls MC to relieve some much-needed tension.

Sex Slave:
This could be in a fantasy or modern setting. YC purchases my character as a fun little toy for them to play with. Perhaps they end up actually falling for each other? There are many variations of this plot and it could all be worked out in PMs.

The Monster Under The Bed:
MC is a young woman living on her own. She is lonely, depressed, and a bit anxious. YC is a sort of demon that hides under her bed. He has been watching her for a long time and finds himself attracted to her. So one night he decides to reveal himself. What will he do?

Sleeping Beauty:
Can be anything from modern to fantasy. But let’s just say the plot involves MC asleep and YC finding her. What will he do next?

The Animals Are In Charge:
Set in a world where Antro-like animals are at the top of the food chain and humans are their pets. MC is a young lady that YC has taken a liking to. He decides to buy her for his very own and take her home with him. What happens next is up to you.

Vikings:
YC is a Viking raider who is visiting a new land to the West. In a raid of a small village YC captures MC and keeps them as a slave. When they return to the Viking home land YC is very curious about MC’s land and tries to learn as much as possible about MC’s land, language, and culture to gather information for more trade. YC and MC learn each other’s languages and eventually the relationship developes further.

Mythology:
Anything from Demi-gods to gods with mortals and things like that. The mythologies I know well are Greek, Roman, and Norse. I am also extremely interested in doing a Hades/Persephone plot of any of you are familiar with that myth.

Taking It Slow:
MC is a virgin whose really nervous about their first time. They have no significant other but part of them just wants to get it over with. So they ask YC (A trusted friend or even an older neighbor, just someone they know well and trust) to take it. YC agrees but even with someone they trust MC is still extremely nervous. So YC promises to take it one step at a time. It starts with kissing and moves to sort of making out on the couch. This leads to light touching and maybe some over clothing things (for example YC could eat out MC with her panties still on her something. This is more of a one shot kind of plot but it could develop into our characters developing some sort of relationship out of it.

The Fallen Angel:
MC is an angel who has just fallen from heaven. YC finds her wondering alone in the wilderness after she fell. He’s not sure of the strange wounds on her back, or the fact that she doesn’t seem to understand humans. But he takes her in anyway. Will things progress?

The New Cortesan:
MC is a young lady who lives in Paris that has been trained most of her life to be a Cortesan. YC is an old family friend who happens to be very rich and is a bit older than MC. YC has always seen MC as a child but loves them dearly, they often bring them surprise gifts and dote on them. However, YC eventually MC has become a beautiful young woman and the only woman that he enjoys being around. So YC offers to “take care” of my character. He does this out of love for her, but MC is afraid because she isn’t so sure she wants to live the life of a Cortesan. The rest is up to you.

The Dragons Prize:
MC is a princess (or a regular young lady) and YC is a dragon (this could mean anthro, shape-shifter,or both). YC has taken quite a bit of a liking to MC and decides he wants her all his own. So one night he steals her away from her family to keep her as his little pet. What will happen next?

Wake Me Up:
(Warning: This thread has non-con elements) YC is the older next door neighbor to MC. He has been watching her for quite some time and has decided he wants her and nothing will stop him from getting her. However, MC seems completely uninterested in YC, which frustrates him. So he decides to show her just what she’s missing out on by taking her in her sleep. Luckily he knows where she keeps the spare key to her apartment (or house). So one night he decides to sneek in and do as he pleases. Only MC likes it a bit too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom