Sons of Anarchy Inspired pairing [MxF]

SunflowerPetals

Meteorite
Hey everyone! I’ve decided to make a post for a single plot/ pairing that I’m constantly craving. As of late (and always, who am I kidding?) I’ve been in the mood for a crime related roleplay. I prefer it to be within the biker gang world (think Sons of Anarchy) but I’m willing to pair up with any character involved in organized crime. I typically like playing the character with a tighter moral compass (cop, lawyer, etc.) or a rival of some sort (Rival gang member, rivals daughter) against those types so if you like those types of pairings then your in the right place!

You’re also in the right place if you’re literate. By literate I mean writing in paragraph form, using quotations when the character is speaking and refraining from run on sentences. I’m by no means a Grammar freak, but I do like responses that are well-crafted so please keep that I mind when coming to me.

As far as smut goes, I’m down for anything 50/50 or higher. I’d like a decent amount of story mixed in with my smut so if that’s not your game, then we probably won’t click. I’m also pretty vanilla aside from rough, passionate sex and dirty talk so long as it’s not degrading. Just run your kinks by me and I’ll tell you if I vibe with them or not. Nothing incestual or non human please!

Thanks so much for reading this all the way through! I’m not going to be putting a plot so that I can keep them fresh and different but message me if you want to plot something out!

Back
Top Bottom