Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Chances

clonewar

Supernova
Mike watched his parents leave for a weekend in Vegas they were leaving him with his younger sister to look after. She was a pain a few years younger then him she was always trying to act older then she was. "Mom and dad are gone you can change cloths" she was one of those girls that acted good around mom and dad. But the second they left she exploded into a little sex kitten cock teas.

He was not sure if she had or had not done something but she sure acted like she had. "get you're ass out of the shower i had a long game" Mike was tall with fiery red hair and ice blue eyes. His sister looked nothing like him but was his full blooded sister. he flipped through the channels waiting for his sister to get out. "if you don't come out i am coming in for you" He demanded as she stood up.

Arora's body shivered as she heard his voice she stepped from the shower her long brown hair glistened over her dark skin, she opened the door taking a glance at him she slowly moved to her room sitting on her bed she looked at her brother she felt scared but she couldn't show it not wanting to make him angry.
"H..ow was your game?" she asked wrapping the towel around her head.

He walked up to the shower his mind and eyes wandering over her body he was not mad anymore he was horny. "sis when did you grow" he asked siting down next to he why was he thinking this way about his sister. She was cute long brown hair and a nice thin body with a nice chest not that he was chopped meat. "sis you just look so good" slowly he leaned in kissing her lips sometimes you just have to take chances in life.

Arora didn't pull away from the kiss she didn't have the guts to. "Don't talk like that please" she told him shuffling her way down the bed her wet body soaking her sheets as she looked at him "Mom and Dad are gone aren't they?" she said letting her head rest on the pillow, her eyes not looking away from her brother.

He nodded up and down as on his hands and knees he followed hie wet sister pinning her to the bed with the wight of his body. "for too whole days" he peeled back the towel showing of her body he was already wet from the water on her. "come on sister you know it will feel good" he offered pressing against her as he kissed her again. "You taste so good sis"

Arora wanted to push away but she couldn't as disgusting as she thought it was she couldn't say no "I guess.." she said feeling his lips on her skin once again. "What would you like me to do?" she asked pushing her hair to the side as she lay she lay on the bed her rather large chest exposed to him she didn't dare cover herself she never liked it when her brother got angry scarey things tended to happpen.

He place his hand on her chest feeling her naked skin under his touch his hip grinding against her own. "come on you know you love it" his mouth took hers in one of those intense kisses you see on the movies. his hands sliding down her back pulling her legs to wrap them around his lifting up her ass. "Kiss me" he demanded in that commanding voice that demanded respect when ever it was heard. he ground his body against his sister as he began to remove her shirt for skin on skin contact

Arora looked at him as he started to strip. "W..hat.." she said looking to the floor she felt his hands run under her rump.
she reached back and removed his hand from her "Don't touch me like that" she said pulling away to the edge of her bed.
"What do you want anyway?" she asked before she got up and walked to the living room wanting to be away from him.

He followed her he had almost been disappointed by how spineless she had acted away from him he wanted her to love or hate it. "come on sis its not like you're getting all that much" sitting down her pulled her onto his lap. How to get a girl, that was hard they liked few of the things a guy would. "what about a date, dinner dancing movie kind of ting" he asked placing his hand on her lap and enjoying it.

Arora stayed on his lap as she was pulled towards him, "No..I don't want to" she said she felt awkward sitting on his lap her face turned red feeling embarassed.
"What do you want anyway?" she asked him she thought of pulling away and leaving but he wouldn't like that and she didn't want to anger him.

He pulled her onto his lap placing his hand on her chest "you know i will take it whether you want me to or not" he slid his hand over her body feeling her up as he placed his hand onto her hot skin. HE smiled he was enjoying this far much to stop at the moment even if she wanted him to stop or not. "well since its going to happen how do you want it" he asked placing her face first onto the couch.

Back
Top Bottom