Let the games begin!

DragonDaught3r

Planetoid
Well, Ive been on this site for about two years on and off. I have been rping for about four years, so I can give you a good paragraphs or two provided that you do the same. I do not rp on Im's or anything like that, I keep my business strictly on the site. Also as of late I will not be able to get on the site as much, so please bare with me. But when I do I will try to make a post if possible.

So I'm going to list a few ideas pick and chose whatever you like, and feel free to tell me if you want to change something up and add your own two cents.

Plot one: Do to my love of the fallout games I'm in interested in playing out a story that takes place within the wonderful nuclear wastes. This can go many ways with many varying characters. From humans to ghouls to even death claws, send me your ideas or just send a pm and we can talk about making a plot!

Plot two: ( plot in progress! Coming soon)

Plot three: you're a rich man who enjoys a lavish life style along with exspensive pets. You are out looking around in the market district searching for a neko to suit your tastes and releave all your tensions. You find an adorable little neko, one who seems eager to do whatever you say. ( this one edges more toward sex slave )

Plot four: ah, yes mating season what a wonderful time. This plot features furries, you may play a furry or a human male. I will play a female snow leopard who has recently come into heat and finds the idea of being bred irresistible. Can you resist her lovely scent or will you ravage this lusty leopard?

Plot five: a fellow soldier has become a prisoner of war. You are under strict orders to bring her back safe and sound, but there's a problem you end up being captured as well. Both of you are held against your will but there's is yet another twist you are forced to have sex with the woman you were sent to rescue. It's either have at her or be killed. so you do you choose life and have at your tight commrad or resist and see how they choose to punish your disobedience?

Plot six: But this one is based off of halo! Spartans are not supposed to love or have any sexual desires, but you and your new partner do, guess something got screwed up. But anyways, you get a new partner since your last one was taken out in an unfortunate incident involving a mongoose. This time you get partnered with a female spartan, a very busty voluptuous female spartan who is relatively new And eager to please. But what makes it even better female Spartans are rare at this point in time, and lucky you got partnered with one of the few females. this is not taking place during any of the games, books, or movies, for those people who are extremely into it . ( Not against it in any way, its just had one person go nerd rage on me, no offense .but I'm cool if its just a simple convo to get bearings)

Plot seven: a woman finds herself the target of an alpha werewolf seeking her as a mate. He kidnaps her and brings her to his packs den were after some persuasion she decides to stay and become his madam Alpha and breeding bitch.

Plot eight: a woman hires a new farm hand to help around on her ranch. But the farm hand has a plan of his own to either fuck her himself( can be by force or just plain up subduction) or have her screwed over by animal(s) of his choosing from her ranch. Or both its your choice

Plot nine: this one takes place on an army base. A slightly older higher ranking officer is always giving you a hard time about everything, you slip up and she's there to point it out no matter how meager your error was. She is a dominate woman who holds her self highly, and you plan to knock her off her pedastool. You start by humiliating her in front of your buddies which angers her. She punishes you by making you stand guard over night hopeing to put you in your place. ( ultimately I believe this is going to end in rape where you make her a submissive woman by humiliating her)

Back
Top Bottom