Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clean slate Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewhiterabbit

Supernova
Yoruichi had been waiting to hammer this out for a long time, since the day she had fled form the soul society. There fight had settled nothing there was something she was not telling her something that was eating away at her. She placed her tanned hand on her face as she sat in the rain. Soul society was not like normal rain it carried an un-natural weight with it a sorrow that seemed to sap the soul.

"Come on i cant wait all day" she missed being a cat no one expected much of a cat and the bathing had been more then a little fun. But she was back home in the soul society, she had not come to take back her job. But the way the woman was acting she would have to beat he ass up and down soul society. she did not have all day there was the Arancar and the Vizard to deal with not to mention the hollows.

she stood up hearing the familiar sound of the air being sliced the girl never missed a chance to test her skills. "com on can we just talk about what is eating you up" she asked trying not to yell at the girl she was her best student and she was acting like a child.

The rain wasn't that cold nor was it warm. It had the same adrenalin of sorrow and rage that built up in this womans veins. Soifon gripped her captains coat, shifting it a bit as it easily soaked from the rain. It had been awhile since she seen her old master once again. Each step she took towards her was heavy and painful. But Soifon found this as a necessary aproach to the one woman she deeply admired.

" You should learn to be patient , Yoruichi-sama ...I waited for so long " Her teeth clenched to bitter memories , stepping closer and closer as she unvailed her weapon. The gold & black finger tool pattered against the rain, her dark hair soaked as it pressed against her smooth skin.

Soifon gave a swipe , sending small razor gusts towards her ex. master. A frown plastered to her face as she spoke hoarsely. " N-no ..You'll just...you'll leave me again" Shaking her head as she was ready to cry but had the rain do it instead.

Baka the idiot she was all mixed up sure she knew the way the girl felt but that was the way every student felt towards there master. If every one gave into those feeling nothing would be left between them when it was over. Only she had returned those feeling her time away meant to cool her emotions like a hot rock in the rain. Her coat blew away in a stiff breeze leaving her with only the tight body suit.

"You still have not grown up always the student chasing the masters coat tails, when will you grow up Soifon and walk you're own path" She did not walk more so she appeared in front of the woman the dangerous blade at her throat he hand around her wrist. she looked into the girls eyes on the edge of the abyss.

Why could she not grow up and see that this was not good for her, that she was not good for her she could never be tied down. "You're not in love with me you're in love with the me i used to be you're in love with a dream, wake up Soifon" she let go of the girls hand what did she really hope to accomplish, test her feelings, or those of her former student.

The girl stared at her master with wide eyes , body almost shaking with every emotion she felt at the moment. " J-just shut up, shut up!" Hands gripped her head in frustration, shaking her head in denial. " I hate you!...you left me alone...." Soifon kneeled to her knees, sobbing lighty.

Yoruichi knelt down in front of her pressing her head to her chest she could see that the girl was real torn up about it. "Why have you not gotten over it" she asked stroking her hair she could see that something was wrong. Something deeper then she had been willing to admit "Tell me whats wrong with you" she smiled lifting her head her heart beat with a desire to kiss her on the lips seeing what she woudl do or say.

Soifon blushed softly , breathing slowly to keep calm. " I...Wanted to go with you..to stay..but you never came back " She wanted to cry more , but only rubbed her eyes and swallowed. " Thats whats wrong..You never came for me!" Her dark eyes glanced up at her, looking innocent and heart broken.

Gently she brushed the hair out of her face she had left for other reasons that even now she woudl not fully talk about. "I couldn't come back" she had only returned to help Ichigo and his friends. "I should have contacted you" she wanted to kiss her lips it was hard to think about right and wrong that close to her. "would you like to spend some time together" she asked taking her hand into hers.

"..Contact would've been nice..." Soifon sourly hissed as she briefly stared away.Oh how much the little loved the cat, but was far afraid of showing affection of any kind of love besides Master x Student. " Huh..?..! Yoruichi-sama...I would love to" Blushing more she nodded.

"I bath would be nice after you made me get all ready for a fight" her energies would always pump up before a battle. now she had nothing to put them into it was a let down only thing better then battle was sex. "you coming or do i have to drag you" she began flash step each time she appeared she was wearing less clothing the before. "come on can't you keep up" she asked blowing a kiss.

" A b-bath..? A-ah, alright" She nervously nodded. I get to bathe with her...! She melted inside as she blinked then followed. " Im coming..! " Soifon began to flash step , dodging clothing that flew by. " Y-your clothes..!" She flustered , going faster.

she began to run back wards before rushing her younger student cutting of a piece of her cloths "you don't plan to bathe in you're cloths" she asked striking again as she took the lead over the girl again. "Would It would be rude for you to be the only one in cloths" the naked teacher asked

She sqeaked, watching her captains jacket fly off behind her. Leaving her only in her battle uniform. " N-no, of course not! Its a bit early to undress isn't it?" Soifon stepped fast , trying to avoid but failed. " A-ah! " Her top flew off, arms covering her small breasts.

She landed next to the hot springs they were almost everywhere surrounding the city a plus for the soul society. "Life, love is a battlefield" she removed the rest of her own cloths as well as that of her student. "don't be so shy its not like i am going to fondle them" though she had thought of doing that.

Soifon swallowed again , feeling more of a breeze now that her body exposed. " N-Ne..Im sorry" She blushed as she placed her hands behind her back.

Slowly she sank into the water she was stilled not used to having her human body back after so long as a cat. "you should have seen ichigo he is such a child" she watched the woman coming closer. "come on you have nothing to be ashamed of" she offered looking over her smaller chest and long legs. she would have done her had she been a guy it was one of those nice little bodies like a bike.

Soifon nodded shortly , face still red as she stepped in cautiously and nervously. " That subsitute..? " she almost scowled , arms splashing the warm water to her face. " A-ah , yes Yoruichi-sama.." She looked around.

she laughed what did she have to be jealous of a boy it was not like he was doing anything for her "You're jealous of a mortal living boy" she found that funny rolling up the towel she slapped her ass hard enough to leave a mark. she watched her cover her ass it was a cute ass all read and a bit swollen. "don't be mad you will always be my only student" she placed her arm around her neck and ran her finger down her chest. "You are very cute" she teased to bad she had nothing to drink that would have made that easier.

The girl shyly paced her head at her master then herself. Swallowing hard when she gave moanish yelp when her ass was violated with a slap. " A-ah!.." she rubbed her red cheeks softly , immediately blushing to her masters sudden touch against her body. " Y-yoruichi-sama.." She shivered , breasts perking to the slightest touch.

She sat on the edge of the hot tub and had Soifon bend over her lap it was a good thing that she had slapped her. "Soifon are you getting turned on" she asked with a smile she was feeling in a nasty mood. She pulled back her hand Soifon was being such a child if she wanted something she should take it.

"Soifon Have a taught you so little, outside of combat you are a complete idiot" she informed the girl slapping her ass over and over. she had to admit she was more then a little aroused by the activity. She wanted to enjoy this time she would have to help Ichigo in the mortal world agaisnt the Arcancar.

Soifon swallowed her nervousness , looking at her master shyky. " W-what?...ah! uh.." She could disagree real.y since any sort of touch from her excited her. She felt her body bent , looking over at yoruichi innocently.

" A-ah!..Ah!" She yelped as he ass was smacked multiple times. A mix of a moan escaped with soft words. " M-more .....t-touch..." Soifon grew hot even from the water.

She was more then a bit shocked by her students behavior and her now her arousal unlike a man would be easier to hide. She felt her tits brush over the back of her younger student she felt like a very naught little girl. "You want more" she asked running her finger down her friends and students spine to her ass. she could see her squirm a little bit she was having great fun having her under her control again. "Hmm how much do you want it" she asked taking in her body with her well trained eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom