Over Mic Quick Smutty RP's. Looking for Partner

netty

Female Viking
Well something a little different suppose, but im looking for a guy for some dirty and smutty over the mic skype sessions, i love general dirty talk and getting into the role of being 'Daddys Girl', and all other forms of characters and roles for me to be, maybe even anime characters that im familiar with as well too.

Love to hook up with a semi regular partner eve now and again, so PM me and se if we can ht something off.

Things to know too, i live in the UK, so that will have to suit you with me being in Gmt timezone.
Oh and obviously you can't be too shy :p Doesn't work overwise! We'd talk on mic together before we got down to anything sultry to get comfortable with each other either way.
And this is a pure Voice and/or written RP.

I'm open and free normally ( work permitting), around 8am for around an hour, and about 4:30pm for about an hour, though ti obviously varies.
I enjoy short form smutty voice RP's hat are mostly dirty talk with a loose role. Though also enjoy written RP's of dirty tales where the voice portion is us acting out the dirty deed.

No all details are final and im even forming most of the ideas in my head, but feel free to message, people with their own ideas get bonus points!

Ta ta! More details to be added for sure.

Well something a little different suppose, but im looking for a guy for some dirty and smutty over the mic skype sessions, i love general dirty talk and getting into the role of being 'Daddys Girl', and all other forms of characters and roles for me to be, maybe even anime characters that im familiar with as well too.

Love to hook up with a semi regular partner eve now and again, so PM me and se if we can ht something off.

Things to know too, i live in the UK, so that will have to suit you with me being in Gmt timezone.
Oh and obviously you can't be too shy :p Doesn't work overwise! We'd talk on mic together before we got down to anything sultry to get comfortable with each other either way.
And this is a pure Voice and/or written RP.

I'm open and free normally ( work permitting), around 8am for around an hour, and about 4:30pm for about an hour, though ti obviously varies.
I enjoy short form smutty voice RP's hat are mostly dirty talk with a loose role. Though also enjoy written RP's of dirty tales where the voice portion is us acting out the dirty deed.

No all details are final and im even forming most of the ideas in my head, but feel free to message, people with their own ideas get bonus points!

Ta ta! More details to be added for sure.
Something I enjoy greatly. Also in the UK and am available tues&wed evenings. Let me know your Skype id. Look forward to chatting.

Back
Top Bottom