Corrupt Me and Claim Me as Yours

Hello! I am Ladypandora. I have been roleplaying for a really long time. I like to roleplay all kinds of things. Currently I am looking for a combination of smut with a bit of plot. So I am throwing my line out there to see if I am getting any bites.

Just a couple of things:
1. I roleplay with whoever(male, female, etc etc), I am just looking for fun writers.
2. If you lose interest.... just shoot me a message, better to know then be left waiting.
3. As far as pairings go i play - mxf,fxf,futaxf
4. I do not have many limits : No scat, bathroom play, vore, gore, or extreme torture.
5. If there is something you want to try, I am open to discussing it and trying it out.
6. I prefer to roleplay through PMs...though might be convinced to roleplay through the forums.
7.I have no post length preference. As long as we both have enough to work off each other, that is all that matters.

What I am currently looking for: I am looking to play out a story of corrupting innocence. The character I would be playing is naive and innocent when it comes to things such as sex and other darkly things. My character would meet your character.... falling for your character's charms. Your character uses my character for their pleasure and molds them into whatever they want them to be. Exploit, humiliate, use my character to your heart's content.... they eventually will be yours to claim. (Note: This does not mean I am playing a mindless submissive who can't do anything. It is just a falling down the dark sexual rabbit hole kind of thing)

This desire can work in various ways and various pairings:
Professor x Needy College student
Boss x Employee
Doctor x Nurse
Older Brother's Friend x Sister
Conquering King x Conquered Princess/Queen
Noble Lord x Noble Lady
Noble Lord/King x Servant
Pirate x Fair Maiden
Knight x Princess/Queen/Noble Lady
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Human

I will RP things like Final Fantasy, GoT, Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Vampire the Masquerade, Dungeon and Dragons, X-Men. Though I will only play as OCs, just don't feel like I can give certain characters the justice to play.

These are just a few options, don't be afraid to ask if you want to bring something else up that we could try out.

Hope to hear from you all soon, don't be afraid to PM me!

Back
Top Bottom