Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wild for the Wild? (testing the waters...)

Your opinions on this idea?

• Will definitely love to try this out.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Feels like trying it but it's not particularly special

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Might be willing to try it if it were just slightly different

• Sorry, no interest at all...

• Would like to play, but just can't...

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

DaL

Star
The root of this idea came from a frequent roleplay idea I enjoy bringing out every now and then. It was a werewolf plot, definitely leaning towards smut but still a great deal of emphasis on story. (Particularly lore and world building) The rules have been different each time based on whoever I’ve been RPing with but the general concept has been the same. A human somehow gets caught up into a forgotten world of lycans, either by being attacked by a rouge one or catches the lustful eyes of another or was born one but is about to unexpectedly have their first transformation. But unlike the horror kind, they hunger for… well, you can figure it out. What would follow is a wild little adventure as they learn to control with a pack with a very open mind about expressing their desires. For the newly turned, it can feel like they could suddenly fall into an uncontrolled frenzy they can’t stop but with time they’re able to embrace and thus control it.

Now I know that this isn’t going to be to everyone’s taste, which leads to what I’m actually proposing here. What I'm thinking is expanding this idea out to include multiple kinds of beings and creatures. An enchanted oasis or cursed wilderness (depending on your opinion) driven by lust. People or creatures with such bottomless carnal hunger just love going there, but it also attracts those jinxed to have that same hunger forced on them like the newly turned lustful lycans as mentioned earlier to the possessed to libido enhancing rings or jewelry that can't be pulled off. Seriously, use your imagination on what kind of person or creature would show up here for whatever reason. The tone should be kept light though, keep this for the fun. I’m also keeping this open for ideas on world building. I hope by letting everyone have a chance to insert their own ideas then more people will be willing to join in.

Idea for the kind of characters you could play, but feel free to be inventive:
  • A lost wanderer that got too close
  • A beast or supernatural creature like a succubus that enjoys spending time there
  • Or an insentient monster in constant heat
  • Someone cursed with experiencing flashes of hyper lust
  • Someone shy or timid but with a secret dirty mind that's always wondered 'what if...'
  • Someone that just wants to learn how to be a better lover (no judgement)
  • Just use your imagination

I think that it could be a place where a specific part of hell - or heaven for some - spills over to the prime material plane. Maybe there are such places all around the known worlds, also connecting them somehow, so there is an option to meet creatures and all kinds of
things.

Also, it should have a Boss, kind of a succubus queen who presides over the piece of hell that is spilling over, and her supernatural creatures, that reside in the world-specific places as sub-bosses...

Then we can have lost wanderers, cursed ones, or just curious ones visiting the place.

For my own female character I would love to play an accidental visitor, but of course she would have some dirty fantasies... (Bondage, bestiality, being dominated by a female...)

Another character idea of mine is a young futa - hermaphrodite - who is being forcefully invited and relentlessly trained to become the "level boss" of the place in her world - and thus carried around the other worlds to get her up to date in all kinds of carnal delights. (Apparatuses, slight transformation, serious upgrades...)

ChrisGabriel said:
I think that it could be a place where a specific part of hell - or heaven for some - spills over to the prime material plane. Maybe there are such places all around the known worlds, also connecting them somehow, so there is an option to meet creatures and all kinds of
things.

I wasn’t really picturing a hellish realm. Those that go there aren’t necessarily being punished, though there could be parts of it that are connected to a realm of Hell. It’s more of a place outside the circle of good and evil, a place just as capable to saving people as much as damning them.

As for the other ideas, I’m sure there’s some kind of hierarchy of control. A female goddess of some kind perhaps, with a small circle of beastly like men to help bring out her orders?

Soran_Jaymes said:
This definitely has my attention. Not so big on the “connected to heaven/hell” thing, to be honest, but that’s not enough to turn me entirely away.

The idea of a boss-type character behind everything intrigues me. We could make this a sort of dungeon-crawling play, too, with that idea in mind. Perhaps a more on-the-nose fantasy setting, with this goddess being some sort of final boss or something? I dunno if that would entirely fit; I’m just throwing ideas out.

Don't be too worried about getting turned off over certain details. I'm keeping the setup fairly open for everyone to throw in their ideas and opinions. I wasn't thinking there would be an overarching continuing story that we'll all be following, but if enough people prefer it then we could set this up like a dungeon-crawler kind of game.

I like this concept quite a bit. It could be a kind of camp around a lake set up, or a castle ruins set up. If you aren't wanting to make it a kind of lay lines black hole kind of thing, it could easily be a buried or hidden talisman or artifact that is effecting everyone the same. Theoretically, the euphoria and sex drive would be enough to make people not really want to get away again. Maybe that is also what is somehow lowering fertility.

So, did your concept have a more, orgie type feel to it, or more of a frenzied, non-con mindless relief type of a feel?

I'm going to try editing the original post some to help better clarify what I'm proposing. I can answer a few questions right now though.

For newcomers, it would feel more like the frenzied/non-con mess, they wouldn't be able to stop themselves from indulging their most secretive desires. With time though comes better self control and so the sex becomes more planned and consensual with arranged orgies or even just one on one romantic relationships every now and then. Think of it as a place where your most shameful desires are forcefully exposed and the people are forced to come to terms with it. The only way they could leave is if they learn to be content with that part of them, to learn to enjoy it.

I'll probably clarify this in the edit, but I'm hoping to avoid dark themes, especially bad endings. This is an RP to have fun with. I think you could use a bad beginning and then have the character manage to work through it in time to get his or her happy ending.

As for a setting... Like the title, it should be out in the remote wild far from civilization. I've always pictured a tribal setting with more permanent homes set up in old ruins or castles, temples or whole towns. Plenty of variety in the wilderness too, so feel free to have that lake. As for why this particular area draws in so much lustful energy... no idea, haven't thought of it yet. I think I just like the idea that it feels like the region itself is quasi-sentient and is pulling all the strings.

I love the concept. Would love to be a werewolf and be in or around here. It being a camp or village near a lake or river sounds wonderful as well. People being drawn toward it and drawn into the carnal desires of the place. Having the place be sentient or a person doing it is works but that depends on if the person wants to stop it or is just curious about it.

Back
Top Bottom