Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hellsing: Millennium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

Pulsar
Alucard called Seras over as he had gotten ordered to have her feed. "Its time Police Girl to have your first hunt, Because it is time for you to feed like every other Vampire." He watched her then pulled out a folder and set it in front of her. "And your target will help us be rid of Melliunem so it serves two purposes. Now in the folder there is everything you need to know on where he will be so that you can intercept him. I have no doubt that you will have any problems. Now go." He watched her for abit before he walked from the room and down the hall way disappearing from sight.

Outside of the Millennium HQ Warrant Officer Schrodinger was just enjoying his time, weither it be annoying the doctor, Bugging the Captain or sitting at the Major's side it really didn't bother him but he was just outside on his own as he walked out and down the street at night not caring if anyone saw him. As he walked he was lightly humming Das Englin Lied while marching through the streets.

Seras did not like being a vampire all the movies had it wrong it was not fun and it was not sexy. "Like no one knows its Dracula spelled backwards" she snuffed as she exited the hellsing head quarters. She would feed if and when she wanted to not by the orders of even her master would get her to feed. she spotted the man just walking around it was clear who he worked for and he was just walking around. "head get off are property before i put a hole in you're head" she ordered walking over to him. If she needed help she could always get alucard to help he making easy meat of the boy.

Schrodinger was shocked but then quickly shook it off and quickly drew his Hitler youth knife, He watched her before grinning. It was Seras Victoria. the police girl. "Guten Tag." He watched her as his tail flicked from side to side as he flipped the knife in his hand. "So it was you who was watching, pretty sloppy job if you ask me." He laughed abit before vanishing and appearing behind her. "Much too noisy" and to add insult to injury he gave her ass a quick swat before vanishing again and this time appearing on the windowsill of the building above her. Schrodinger watched Seras and tilted his head before laughing. "So pitiful, ya?" He laughed harder before jumping up and vanishing before reappearing on top of the roof of the building.

She reached for her gun only it was not there she looked around she had forgotten her gun in the house. "come down here so i can thrash you" she threatened jumping up she slammed her hand through the window. She landed behind him on the floor some building the light of the moon streaming in. "get over here so i can beat you to death" she slammed her hand through a wall while not that strong she was still a vampire. she looked around as the wall collapsed on her blocking out any light or sound.

Schrodinger watched her and jumped off as the wall started to collapse around them. He shook his head and jumped down when the wall came crumbling down. He ponder a thought for a second before appearing beside her. He grabbed onto her and then vanished with her and appearing right beside the rubble. His tail flicked abit as he sat on the top of the rubble. "You can thank me later." He laughed abit and watched her wondering what she would do.

She held up her hands without her gun she just was not much use in a fight "come on you can get it" she laughed as she watched him after a minute he did not attack she sat down knowing he would not let her leave. "well what no, can you let me go" she asked seeing easily without her gun she was no match for him. "maybe i could give you a gift card or something" she laughed trying to walk away. she watched him sure that he would move to stop her before she could get away.

Schrodinger watched her for abit before shaking his head. "Nope nope. I can't let you go now. Oh no the Major wouldn't like that now, not at all. You see I know you are unarmed and can't do much so you are at a disadvantage at the moment and thus I could do what ever you want. So you know I'd really not want to kill you or hand you over to the doctor to experiment on...Not when you can just surrender to me..I'll make sure they don't experiment on you." He laughed and watched Seras and sat down giving his cat like grin.

She crossed her arms she had to make an agreement being his slave for the rest of her life would never do. Alucard would rescue he but how long would he leave her to teach her a lesson for not obeying him. "A day 24 hours" she demanded knowing he would come for her long before that much time had passed. She had never liked the way he looked at her despite her look she was much older then him. "well whats you offer" she asked turning away not wanting to see the way he looked at her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom