Come play with me

I will keep this introduction very short. I only play the girls in mxf plots and will put (yc) for your character and (mc) for my character in my mxm plots. PM me with questions or if you're interested in an rp.

MxF pairings

Mages of the Earth- Long ago, when humanity was forming nations they discovered a nomadic humanoid people, the Mages of the Earth. Mages were special men and women who hold power over the earth and her elements. They were born to keep the earth balanced. However, humans enslaved the peaceful nomadic people and exploited their powers, using them as weapons of war. However, their existence has been kept secret from regular society. Soldiers who enlist into the special sector of the military are the soldiers who get power over a mage to take with them on their missions. (Where our story lands) After years of missions alongside his faithful mage a older soldier can no longer live with the guilt of what the world is doing to the mages. He comics suicide, which would be a death sentence to his mage, but gave his mage 2 final orders- 1. Continue living, 2. Keep his daughter alive at any cost. (We can discuss points or ideas)

The huntress and the vampire- A huntress who seeks and purges supernatural beings finds herself deathly wounded, alone in the woods. She'd bitten off more than she could chew, and in fleeing a vampire nest was gravely wounded. She falls in the woods and thinks her end is nearing...until a young man rescues her. To her amazement, however, it's a vampire and she has no choice but to trust him.

My neighbor the Vampire- a hunter of the supernatural moves into town to attend school as well as investigate reports about high supernatural activity in the little town in the mountains. He is instantly greeted and befriended by a gorgeous female neighbor with a dark secret. Little does he know that she is a pure blooded vampire, moving around in daylight with the help of a magic amulet given to her by her grandmother, the moon goddess Selene. Together they must ban together to stop these strange anomalies and save the world.

Mxm
My High Class Pet- In a Post Apocalyptic world there are very few cities that survived the nuclear war almost a century ago. Those cities, with their large gleaming walls and scientific advancements are protected from the dangers of the present world. However, one of the cities has committed genetic atrocities, experimenting on children they drag in from the outside world, the wastes. They wanted to create a genetically perfect army that could withstando the wastes, conquer other cities, and provide supreme power. But their only success, patient zero, escaped(Yc) with the help of the child of the lead scientist(mc). Years later the child of that leading scientist sneaks out into the Wastes in order to collect samples of the dying world outside in attempt to remedy the damage done a century ago, but is kidnapped by slavers and taken deeper into the Wastes to be sold. The world is even harsher than he thought.

Pretty Professor- A Young professor struggles to get back into the dating game after being widowed almost five years(yc). He is relentlessly pursued by one of his college students who just won't take the hint(mc). Finally the two go on a date and the Professor finds himself unexpectedly falling for the young man. However, both have baggage to overcome. Not to mention the scrutiny they'll face on campus! Can their love overcome?

Back
Top Bottom