Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB MLP: Fucking is Magic (F/F, F/Futa)

Pinkbunny

Banned
Banished
So a few days ago someone made an MLP request thread and after replying to it, i did not get any responses.

Now I will be upfront, I have never watched the show, I don't know the story. That said, I do know some of the characters thanks to my brother (A brony). I know some personality of the main 6, and I know of a few extra characters, such as Celeste, Queen Chrysalis, Sunset Shimmer... I know a few of them.

Anyway I was wanting to do a very sexual MLP RP. I wish to play a submissive character (Which leads me to go with Fluttershy, but i might be able to play Rainbow dash as well. (While not submissive could be fun to see her turned into a submissive character.) Or even play an OC I can think up.

I would like this to be either a furry RP or Nekomimi. I am also more interested in Futas/F (Myself as the female) as opposed to F/F.

All of this are things I do not usually do I don't play canons, I don't offer to play canons, I don't play Anthros/Furries/Nekomimis, I don't offer to do an MLP RP. But the thread did tweak my interest, and due to radio silence afterwards, I decided to make my own search for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom