Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♦ Exploring Character ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophistry

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
PM IF INTERESTED

Greetings!

My current craving is dark themes were the characters form intimate connections though communication, but not of sexual variety. Open to suggestions :)

Current Concepts

-​

The Vampire Roomates
Two century old vampires share a flat assisting each other in surviving everyday modern life. For this play I would like to write more classic vampires. An interesting take would be a vampire frozen as a teenager and an middle aged individual. Different ways of thinking leads to disagreements they have to work though, but at the same time they help each other out, pretending a family relationship to their neighbors. This would have a largely slice of life feel.

-​

One Stormy Night
Out on the rough sea a mermaid is caught in a fisherman's net as she stalks his boat looking for a meal. Pulling her up he watches as this strange creature turn into a young women. As the storm rages these two find themselves alone at sea. My take on mermaids are more of intelligent predators, but very smart ones.

-​

Vampire Romance
I would like to try an rp where vampires after their tanformation no longer have a sexual drive, simply the hunger for blood. These are close to origanal take being nearly dead. I would like to explore a more asexual romantic relationship where sex is not something that would evolve. I would like to brianstorm ideas.

-​

Into The Woods
A group of individuals, all from different walks of life are trapped in a shifting dark wood and forced to play a dangerous game by unknown observers. It is a game of survival, tensions run high and while some came to depend on each other others lash out as everything in the woods try to kill them.

-​

A few quick notes about me and my expectations...
  • I like post length to vary with the Rps pace, but detail and quality are a must.
  • My response time can go from a few a day or one every few days, I will keep you up to date and would appreciate you returning the favor. If you ever disappear because life certainly gets in the way you're always free to come back!
  • I'm always looking to break out of the box, twists on old classics and tropes are my favorite.
  • I want partners who will pull their weight in the role-play, we both contribute to moving the story forward.
  • F-List | I have a discord for OOC discussion and am willing to rp there as well :)

PM IF INTERESTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom