taboo quickies (bestiality and incest)

taboo.obsessed

Meteorite
Hey all! I'm Serenity and as the title suggests I'm looking for some rather low commitment. I've been on BM before, but it was so long ago I've forgot my username and most of the people I've played with. What I do remember is that I enjoyed my time here and am excited to start over fresh. Lately I don't have a ton of time, so I might be somewhat slow and committing to long term plots are impossible.
  • I'm very fond of incest, MxF mostly, and I'll play either gender. I prefer a female close in age or younger than my partnered character. I can make exceptions, but if given the option, that's probably what I'll pick.

• Sub and Dom isn't a topic I've explored much. I don't mind experimenting but I don't like going to far to either side. I like characters that can switch between the two. Because a little struggle is always fun, right?

• Bestiality is another topic I'd like to try out. I did a few threads in my past here and I remember finding them very intriguing. They were mostly human x anthro or human x beast. I'd be up for trying monsters as well. I'd just need a little guidance/patience/etc.

• Humiliation/abuse/black mail isn't my thing. I will rp non-con every once and a blue moon, but if the entire interaction is just yours abusing/humiliating mine, I tend to get lose interest quickly. If I do play something non-con (a father convincing his reluctant daughter per say), I prefer it shift at some point (her coming around/enjoying it/etc).

• I'd prefer to play through PM or thread. I don't like messengers, mainly because I can be slow and I try to write at least a paragraph or more.

I may try to think of some specific plots, but that's all I can think of at the moment. Hit up my inbox if you'd like to try something. I'm looking forward to getting some new things started.

Back
Top Bottom