F/Fu looking for F/Fu for smut and story.

Lieata

Moon
Hello Blue moon! I have been a lurker here for awhile and replied to some threads. I thought the time was right to make my own ad, so here it is * Giggles *

My time zone is CMT

WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR

I’m looking for to play either a female or futa to be paired with another female or futa. (( I can play either one and take as well as give. )) For smut driven storylines. I’m pretty flexible as far as worlds go so if you have a fantasy world you want to try Bring it! I love talking to my partners and setting things up, I mean we are here for enjoyment after all right?

If you couldn’t tell, I’m a switch who likes to power bottom as well. I love to tease until I’m bent over and just fucked with all that pent up energy. Likewise if you like taking it, I love seeing my little subby squirm and beg. I do have an F-List that I can give out.

I love long term as well, short term fun is good but give me a stable partner that we click and RP with each other for months at a time and I will be in love! ?

I tend to RP over PMs, Skype or Discord.

WHAT I’M NOT LOOKING FOR.

I’m not looking for people who ghost. I flat out hate that. Its like my number one annoyance. I may not be able to reply everyday. I do try to post many times as to keep things going. If you need to leave or you don’t like what’s going on, TALK TO ME!!!! I can’t stress that enough, I won’t get upset sometimes people just don’t click. I would rather leave on friendly terms.

Hopefully my post wasn’t to bad and I hope to read your PMs

Thanks!

Here is my F-list

https://www.f-list.net/c/lieatali/

Kinks can still be discussed I am flexible.

Bump, still looking and enjoying the replies so far. * Bends over and wiggles her rear * Mmm come and get it sweeties.

Back
Top Bottom