Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aphrodite & Ares (Methos/Shirin)

“ARRRGGHHH!” Yelled Aphrodite from one of the mountain tops of Mount Olympus, where her abode laid. “He did it again! That damnable Ares, he knew my temple was located there, fourth one this week, smashed my favorite statue!” She spluttered while her silk slippers stomped across the white marble hall of her home. “Haephestus? Darling! What are you going to do about it!” She demanded as she flung a door open.

There in the doorway stood Aphrodite, clothed in white silken fabric that tumbled to the floor and was fashioned in the most popular Grecian style. Her golden hair tumbled to her waist and was delicately curled in a way that most women would die for. Her pale skin shone as if it was luminescent and her green eyes had a murderous glint. Haephestus ripped his gaze away from the sword he had masterfully crafted by hand and was currently shinning, to look over his shoulder towards his wife. “My dear, if Ares wishes to destroy, then it will be so. It is in his nature as well as the way of the universe. Nothing can stop the will of the gods.” He replied in a matter of fact way. Aphrodite shrieked with rage. “Nothing done about it! Does he dare destroy one of Zues’s temples?! We’ll see if nothing can be done!” she muttered mutinously as she slammed the doors of the study and stomped away. Haephestus only sighed and shook his head at his wife’s retreating footsteps.

A servant opened the door for his mistress as she stormed out of the building and into the sunlight that filtered in between the white clouds that were so near the mountain. “Where is that damnable Ares!” she growled through clenched teeth.

Where was Ares? The God of War was exactly where one would expect to find him. He hovered over the battlefield, his towering form looming among the clouds. If Aphrodite presented the pinnacle of feminine beauty his own form presented a rugged image of warlike perfection. His torso was clad in a gleaming bronze breastplate and bronze helm was tucked under his arm. Yet the rest of his body displayed a sculpted musculature that possessed all the power and fury that the greatest of warriors seeking his favour sought to emulate.

The dark haired and eyed god, stood among the clouds over looking the chaos that had engulfed the city below. His eyes seemed to follow the activity below and he yelled out instructions at the soldiers below, although they were hardly always heeded “No you fools don’t start looting yet, you have to crush what remains of the garrison!” Like some otherworldly Olympic coach dealing with a promising but particularly dense pupil. A sigh parted his lips as he muttered “Focus!” As while he liked their enthusiasm it needed to be tempered with some measure of strategy.

His lips parted in a laugh as he saw a rush of soldiers dashing into a temple of Aphrodite. What followed was rather predictable as priestesses were raped, valuables looted and various artifacts smashed. The looting that followed a battle was often as enthused as the battle itself. The war god idly laughed “I’m going to have to listen to her whine again about this like as not. As though I specifically encourage these sort of things. Like its my fault her temples are usually full of gold and nubile young women…that just attracts violent men.”

Naturally he wasn’t aware that even as he watched her temple being sacked, that the goddess herself was throwing a fit and setting off to look for him. Thus he remained rather engrossed with watching the struggle taking place below him.

“Whine, do I?” questioned a silky, but deadly voice. Behind Ares, among the innocent clouds, stood Aphrodite and she was seemingly fueled by the very fiery pits in Hades. Hermes had tipped her off on Ares whereabouts, and with a crazed will, she had hunted him down fast enough to make Diana herself feel like a toddler at the art of the hunt. Aphrodite took an intake of breath before raging head long into her rant. “Shall I start stocking my temples with the unabashed imbibers of ale and pebbles found in nearby streams? My temples are the epitome of divine beauty and spirit, how DARE you encourage relics in my homage to be destroyed! You could at least move their blood thirsty hammer wielding path a foot or two away from my temples! If you are so set on destruction go send them to light Athena’s temples on fire; she has many flammable books in hers!” Her hands made a gesture of strangulation of an invisible neck while her green eyes looked like that of a lioness ready to shred her nemesis into pieces. Her golden hair gleamed in the light of her aura, even though it was beginning to take on a hint of impending death.

The War god’s head turned as he heard a voice pipe up inquiring after whether she whined. Before his eyes even set upon her, and her form was certainly unmistakable, he recognized the voice. A grin graced his lips as he remarked “Ah Aphrodite, I was just watching your temple being sacked.” He smirked in a bemused manner “I see I underestimated how long I had before you started to complain, I’d given it at least another five minutes.”

He listened to her tirade as though the raging goddess was some sort of spoiled child and offered her a rather patronizing smile. “Yes, yes, terrible of them to destroy your temple and defile your priestesses – although most of them are a loose sort anyhow so I suspect the protests are just for show.” He simply offered a shrug of his shoulders as he noted “But you presume I meddle in the affairs of mortals to the point of directing them to what buildings they should destroy.” He scoffed at the notion “I’m a war god, I play favourites with the battles upon occasion but I don’t direct how a city is looted. The mortals do a fair enough job of that on their own.”

“And don’t act like you are so perfect that you never cause trouble. That whole Trojan war was entirely your fault – giving a married woman to a Trojan prince just so you could have someone confirm that you’re prettier than Hera and Athena.” He idly noted “How many people did you get killed over that ill thought out promise? Not to mention having gotten a city and a country destroyed in the process.” In a slightly irritated fashion “I –liked- Troy but nooo everyone wanted me to stay out of that squabble you started”.

He turned to regard her as the woman’s green eyes flashed while regarding him. She was something of a site to behold, utterly and distractingly beautiful with waves of blond hair flowing down her shoulders. “Just count yourself lucky that I’m not involved in what’s happened to your temples, were I to put my mind to taking what is yours Aphrodite – I assure you it would be more than your temples.”

Aphrodite nearly breathed fire at the comment about her maidens as being the ‘loose sort anyhow.’ If her current blood pressure occurred in a mortal then they would have been dead long ago.

However, Ares turned the table on the argument. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at the mention of the whole Trojan affair. “Ill thought promise?! I do have the reputation of being the fairest to keep, remember? I couldn’t let the masculine Athena or wife-devil Hera to win. Plus, Helen and Paris fell deeply in love, so how could I break the two apart.” Aphrodite said without adding the death toll that only rose higher during the 10 year siege.

Aphrodite lifted her eyebrows her perfectly shaped eyebrows at Ares’s comment and underlying message. Her eyes narrowed dangerously as she leaned forward and hissed, “You wouldn’t dare!”

Ares grinned as he saw the love goddess seemed to be on the verge of exploding, for whatever reason he always seemed quite successful in getting under Aphrodite’s skin. Then again it could simply be that she’d always been a bit high strung. “Yes, I’m sure you had to keep up your vanity and that made everything that happened quite necessary.”

“How could you break the two of them apart! You put them together – you made them fall in love after you promised Paris the most beautiful mortal woman.” He shook his head idly “You could have at least promised the bugger – the most beautiful mortal woman who wasn’t married and the whole thing wouldn’t have happened. Instead look how many mortals you got killed because you wanted someone to say you were prettier than Athena and Hera.”

“Oh I wouldn’t dare?” He strode towards her as he stalked over towards her and his head leaned down towards her. His hand reached for her waist and he pulled her form flush up against him. His dark eyes regarded her as he leaned in towards her as he remarked “Oh I know you want it you’re every bit as much of a wanton as your priestesses.”

Aphrodite was not counting on Ares to actually act as he did. So she was taken by surprise, her green eyes widened when his arm pulled her close to him. ‘Remind my husband about the last bit’ she growled sarcastically. “Unhand me Ares, wouldn’t want Haephestus's anger as well as my own now would you?”

She didn’t know how true that statement was. Married though they were, his love and attention was not aimed at his wife but at his tools and swords. Even when he did try, once, his physical disability prevented any enjoyment on both sides. It seemed that only blacksmithing gave him the satisfaction he craved, but where did that leave Aphrodite?

Ares watched her eyes widen as he pulled her up against his rather powerful form. “Ah well I suppose I would need to remind the lame blacksmith about that, as I hear it the only thing he can get hard is his metal. Lame in more than one leg so they say. Must be true hmm? As I don’t see your belly swelling as a result of him having a go at you on a nightly basis.” He smirked “And what man who was capable and could wouldn’t fuck the goddess of love?”

“But if the blacksmith wants to fight then let him find me – after all fighting is what I do.” Rather aggressively his mouth would press to her own. He kissed her, claiming her lips forcefully as his body pressed to her own. His arms remained about her seeking to leave her no means to retreat as he sought to engulf her in that rather heated kiss.

The war god seemed rather intent on stealing more than a kiss. For his hand grasped at the hem of her dress and pulled it upwards towards her waist. His foot slipped around hers as he pushed her backwards, seeking to trip her and then ride her down to the cloud beneath them. His larger form seeking to pin her down upon it, as his mouth would seek out her own, while the arousal of his groin would brush against her body at the same time.

Aphrodite’s eyes narrowed mutinously as the sharp statement speared her. It was true, she had no children with Haephestus and his lack of drive drove her up the temple wall with maddening frustration. It was like adding insult to injury when Zues forced the arranged marriage with Haephestus upon her, and the inept consummation that followed, like a slap across the deity’s face. Zues had thought to prevent further warring due to her nubility, but she proved that she could do just as much damage, even when married.

She was jolted out of her musing at the words, ‘fuck the goddess of love.’ Her eyes flashed dangerously and like a caged tigress, she was ready to fight, but Ares was quicker. She tried to turn her golden veiled head away, but Ares had ensnared her in a way no one had ever dared to. Aphrodite moaned into the hot searing kiss and almost let herself slip further with a matching forceful response when…“Oh Zeus’s lightening bolts!” she sweared inwardly at forgetting her situation. So far she was proving his statement: “you’re every bit as much of a wanton as your priestesses’ correct, then again she was ‘the’ sex goddess, so could you blame her?

Wriggling and kicking madly, Aphrodite fought to pull away from his kiss, her clenched fists drumming frantically against his hard breastplate. But she grew increasingly aware that his arm was moving in a downward direction and her hem in turn moved upwards to… ‘How dare he!’ She fumed as she felt the cool breeze play against her naked lower half. ‘That basta…r…d?’ a sense of falling backwards overcame her, with the aid of Ares’s blasted foot…

Her back was now being caressed by the gentle rolls of white shifting clouds, while a much harder…‘Woah Apollos’s golden chariot!’ Thought Aphrodite, aghast at the realization at Ares full intent. But by now she was being so consumed by Ares’s ravaging that she was beginning to care less and less. Aphrodite had thought that chance of enjoying such fiery passion had been extinguished, but her she was experiencing it in full.

Having the epitome of rugged maleness flexing above her was a sight to behold, not to mention the ravishing play his mouth did to her luscious one, and the feel of his swollen maleness against her nude skin, all were driving Aphrodite’s senses haywire. She could feel her own womanhood swell in excitement under the moistening golden curls.

The only thought that whipped through her mind then disappeared was, ‘Haephestus should take a leaf from Ares notebook.’

Aphrodite indeed did little to dissuade him from his opinion that she was every bit as wanton as those that served her. He heard her muffled protests and the beat of her fists against his chest – but she couldn’t deny that when his mouth pressed to her, she kissed back. He’d rather skillfully got her to the ground and then lowered himself atop of her. His brawny form resting atop that nubile flesh. His dark eyes regarded her as his mouth locked hungrily with her own.

If nothing less than wantonness could be expected from the goddess of love and sex – then nothing less than aggression could be expected of a god of war. Boldness in action was certainly not a complain that could be leveled at him. For not much longer then he had her to the ground but the skirt of her dress was thrust upwards and his prick pressed against the lips of her sex.

A hand slipped up towards her chest, his fingers moving towards that lush mound as the other would rather firmly place itself against the rounded form of her ass. His hands tightened against her as greedily the war god seemed intent on claiming her as his prize. He’d proclaim his innocence on looting her temples, after all in the scheme of things what was a temple to him? On the other hand to have his way with the goddess herself, that was simply an opportunity far too enticing to pass up.

Ares felt her lips dampening as his prick brushed against him. She squirmed and seemed to make some pretense of resisting but her body seemed to give the truth of the matter that she was incredibly turned on. His hips ground down against her, smacking into her as he’d ram the thick throbbing form of his manhood inside of her. His body weighed down against her, as he filled her with the length of his prick. His mouth hungrily pressed against her as his hands roamed over her body.

His form crushed down against her, as his hips would churn into her. She’d feel him aggressively smacking his hips down into her soft form as he sought to drive his cock deeper and deeper inside of her. Pleasure would undoubtedly begin to flood through him, as he fucked that divine slit. His blood engorged shaft pumped into her rather aggressively as he claimed her form for his own. Zeus could give her to another, but Ares would take what he wanted.

Back
Top Bottom