Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Masochistic Femboys looking for violent, sadistic Doms

Leila

Super-Earth
As the title says, I have a lot of masochistic femboys I'd like to play that would love some very violent, sadistic doms to torture them. I'm looking for dark, depraved stories of sex, blood, and violence. My only limits are scat and vomit, outside of that, things can be as harsh and violent, or as gory, as you would like.

Below is a selection of the femboys I would love to play. I know many are from popular games or anime, but these are not Canon characters, only using their likenesses for my own characters. (Images are NSFW)

Johnny "Jean" Cargill
InCase-484284-Fancy_trap_bondage_cumdump.jpg
Johnny Cargill was desperate. The feminine 19-year old had just lost his job and if he couldn't find a new one soon, he'd lose his apartment. When a friend told him about an opportunity at a nearby club, Johnny took it. At first he was shocked and appalled by what he was supposed to do, but after getting dressed up and servicing his first round of customers, he found his new calling as Jean.

Samuel "Samantha" Hoight
InCase-394989-Patreon_Buttplug.jpg
Samantha has always been considered a "problem" at his school. Everyone knows him as Samuel, but the 17-year-old senior just recently embraced his feminine side and started coming to school as Samantha. Not only that, but her risky sexual antics have drawn lots of attention to herself.

Andrew "Anna" Ritter
InCase-267370-Commission_Good_girl_2_girl_mode.jpg
Andrew had always been a been an odd boy. A loner and nerd, he never made friends at his school. He never really stood out, aside from his grades, but after graduation, and once her was in college, the newfound freedom inspired him to change. Andrew became Anna, a well-liked and popular girl. She was ecstatic to go to a formal dance with her boyfriend, but when he stepped on her dress and she tripped and fell to the ground, everyone got to see Anna's secret, but... was it truly an accident?

These are the three I'm most interested in now. The little character blurbs are to help with plot ideas, but if you like one of the boys for any other ideas, I'd be more than happy to entertain them, nothing is set in stone. Please PM me if you have any interest.

Back
Top Bottom