Masochistic Females looking for violent, sadistic doms.

Leila

Super-Earth
As the title says, I have a lot of masochistic girls I'd like to play that would love some very violent, sadistic doms to torture them. I'm looking for dark, depraved stories of sex, blood, and violence. My only limits are scat and vomit, outside of that, things can be as harsh and violent, or as gory, as you would like.

Below is a selection of the girls I would love to play. I know many are from popular games or anime, but these are not Canon characters, only using their likenesses for my own characters. (Images are slightly NSFW)

Jiang Ying Yue
lunar_mei_pinup_02_by_sakimichan-dc403yp.jpg
Ying was always a bit on the larger side as a young girl. It always got her teased and tormented by her classmates. With all the bullying, her self-esteem took a rather large hit and she resorted to hurting herself as a coping mechanism. However, she learned that she really enjoyed the pain, and now seeks someone that can help her feel even more.

Leila Lancaster, The Bondage Bride
nero_claudius_bride_02_by_sakimichan-dbn5eir.jpg
Leila is the youngest daughter of the noble house of Lancaster. However, wicked rumors have long surrounded the youngest of the house, servants speaking of her deviancy, about how she likes to tie herself up when she thinks she's alone, or is sometimes overheard wishing for a suitor who would look past her prestigious last name and treat her like a common whore.

Rena Balor, Warrior Princess
pyrrha__take_my_hand__by_sakimichan-dav6y7v.jpg
Rena is the last princess of a fallen kingdom. Trained from a young age in the art of combat, she found that she loved being hit more than hitting others. When her kingdom fell, she began to try and find a path to restoring it, but hiring armies takes money, and thus she turned to a life as a gladiator, hoping to start raising the money to eventually reclaim her homeland.

Anna Radine aka Whipflare
e069bd31e71ae4c4acd096d77c3c2a1a-d8k75h4.jpg
Anna discovered her super power at a very young age. She had complete mental control of her hair. She could grow it at will, or even shorten it, as well as change its density or its strength. She could tie people up with it, or hit them with it, or even turn it into a bulletproof shield. Once she had explored her powers, she knew what she had to do with them. Thus she became the superhero known as Whipflare. However, during one of her first outings on the job, she got tangled up in a little more than she could handle, and was rescued by another superhero. The experience never left her though. She had found it exhilirating, and now... she fights crime not for the greater good, but in hopes of finding a new villain that can make her feel like she did before, and hopefully, this time, rescue won't come.

These are the four I'm most interested in now. The little character blurbs are to help with plot ideas, but if you like one of the girls for any other ideas, I'd be more than happy to entertain them, nothing is set in stone. Please PM me if you have any interest.

I'm back with more girls looking for rough masters, or bad ends.

Marie Bennett
ddig5c1-4664b913-9c22-4582-8cd6-fcedf8c9731e.jpg
Marie joined up with the Navy as a battlefield nurse. While the medical staff is often kept away from the front lines, she will soon find out that no place is safe in a war as her base is overrun by enemy soldiers, who immediately decide to take the busty blonde a prisoner. The question remains, what kind of horrible things await her as a prisoner of the enemy?

Hana Fujioka, the Snowflower
EED7KCRW4AkFYxl
Hana is a a beautiful young demon that resides high on a snowy mountain. Her beauty inspires many of the local villages to send her tributes, and the girl, being a gentle soul, rather than the usual bloodthirsty demon, gives her thanks to those villages by gracing them with whatever gifts she can in return. However, as the rumors of the beautiful Snowflower spreads, much more unsavory types will come for her, looking to turn a gentle demon into their own toy.

Jillian Stein aka Jill the Ripper
neo_politan__rwby_pinup__by_sakimichan_dddgzsc-pre.jpg
Jillian grew up in a broken home, tormented by an abusive father. When she was barely a teenager, she ended up killing him in self defense, but the damage had already been done. With a hatred of abusive men, she would go to strip clubs and other seedy places, looking for the worst men she could find, to remove them from the face of the Earth. However, her crimes eventually catch up to her. Whether it's the police, or a crime boss, she will be caught, and then what will happen to her after that?

Lyra Starcaster
ddgtsxg-d8a39805-777e-4076-9123-4a5e1539d7de.jpg
Lyra was a prodigy of both swordsmanship and magic. Becoming one of the most potentially powerful spellswords in recent history, she was trained by all the best teachers how to harness her incredible skill. Looking to turn her gifts to good, she becomes an adventurer. However, all of the people gushing over her have left her much too arrogant, and when she takes on a mission that she is not yet powerful enough to overcome, what will become of her?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom