Some Simple F/F & F/M Ideas That Involve Incest, Tentacles, etc..

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
I'm not going to waste time with some long introduction. I'll get straight to the point. I'm basically looking for some partners for a few short term smut based f/f roleplays with the exception of one idea. Before we get to the plots please be sure to read my rules before messaging me. My rules can be found here. I can roleplay by PM, email, or Discord. You'll have to convince me good to roleplay in thread. Now on to the plots.

1. This idea would most likely take place in a fantasy setting but it also can take place in modern times. YC or MC is an exorcist sent by her Church to a small village to rod it of demons. What she doesn't know is that the entire village is a place for demons as she was set up. A pair of Succubus who run the village made a deal with the church asking for a young female virgin every three months in order to prevent any attacks. YC or MC is a young female virgin who has fallen into their trap.

2. This idea is basically F/M and mostly deals with the foot play kink. Are parents just remarried about a couple months ago making us step brother and step sister. The only problem is that we can't stand each other. One weekend our parents leave us home for the weekend and while big brother is at work little sis sneaks into his room and uses his computer only find out her step brother is some kind of foot perv to which she uses this to her advantage. For this idea either of us can play the brother or sister though I prefer to play the sister.

3. I wanted to do something involving Magical Girls. The plot for this one is very generic. A demon disguising himself or herself as a teacher at a high school has been kidnapping students out of nowhere. Said Magical Girl goes to investigate though gets herself into more than what she bargained for. This can either be short term or long term depending on where we go with this idea. I'm looking for someone to play the Magical Girl but I'd be more than willing to play her as well.

Now if these plots aren't to your liking I still have other pairings we can make plots for.

Teacher/Student
Nerd/Cheerleader
Good Girl/Punk Girl
City Girl/Country Girl
Human/Demon
Human/Elf
Step Daughter/Step Mother
Sister/Sister
Popular Girl/Bullied Girl

So there you have it. If you're interested in any of the plots or want to come up with a plot based on one of these pairings PM me.

Back
Top Bottom