Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's go team Let's GO! (Babygirl and I)

Master Raven

Supporter
Supporter
"Blue eighty nine, Blue eighty nine! hut hut... Hike!" Ray moved forward from his coverage posistion. The play was man coverage though it looked like it was set up for Zone defense. His man ran the line and turned to where Ray was off to his left side. Watching the eyes of the Quarterback he stepped up, knowing his gut was right. This was the fourth quarter with only fourty five seconds to go. The offense was on the 25 yard line trying to reach their goal for a three point lead. With it the thrid down they were going to try and inch their way up for the field goal.

Ray figured it was a short pass play just to gain a few more yards where as the coach thought it might be a short pass for a touch down. Either way ray was right where he needed to be. He pushed off his feet from the ground jumping right in the path of the wide reciever the ball landing into Ray's hands. The young athelete started running the second his feet touched the ground. He juked left dodging the offensive linemen, and then spun to avoid another. He ran buy a few other on the offense while his D-line tried to support him. Soon though he was running into the offenses last line of defense in this type of situation, the Quarterback. This QB was known for dropping players that often picked him off. There wasn't any time to run around the QB due to the people chasing his ass to tackle him.

He tucked the ball in and lowered his frame as he hit the QB head on running him over. The QB got his hands on Ray making him fall some, though weather from instinct or miracle ray kept his footing and began to dash again after nearly tripping. He ran and he ran and at the One yard line just ouside His teams goal he was hit from behind. Knowing full well that this would end the game for them he held the ball as tightly as he could, his body inching towards the ground every one hundredths of a millisecond. His vision exploded in black stars as his hearing was knocked out due to the pain that racked him. His head hit the ground pretty hard even for having a helmet on.

The ref's hands went up into the air and the crowd cheered just as hearing came back into Ray's ears. He stood slowly as his team rushed over to celebrate in the endzone. Ray removed his helmet to reveal a mass of red hair below the protective black and red head gear. His breath was heavy as he lifted the helmet into the Air.

The tape was paused and the remote set down on the desk that belonged to a coach at the college. "Rainie, I don't have to tell you how great of a play that was. Your brother single handedly took the win from the other team! Now it's ging to take some doing but I want our conference to win next season and I'm going to need your brother to do that. Your a talented women perhaps you can persuade him into coming here to college with you. I can give him a full scholorship, and it will boost team moreal if he were here. Can I count on you?" The man was in his late forties and clearly wanted the conference title his graying hair and his slihgtly toned body didn't say much about him being a coach but the way he spoke made up for his looks.

Rainie sighed and nodded to Coach, hiding her frown of irritation. God she was tired of hearing about how wonderful her brother was, how perfect..what a lovely addition to the team. As far as she was concerned, he could take a long walk off a short pier. She hopped off the desk, her uniform flaring around her shapely thighs wearing just a practice tank, socks rolled down and her reeboks. "I will do my best..."

With a flounce, she walked out of the office, seductive sway to her hips, a move as natural as breathing. Waving to the rest of the squad as they practiced, she ran into the line and started the dance moves for game on Saturday...the pom squad only had two more days to perfect the routine and Rainie was not above putting in another 12 hrs of practice if it made her dance perfect. She did make a mental note to call her brother later...try and convince him to meet, to discuss college.

Ray seen that particular college a few month ago and the day he visited for the game they lost in a shutout. Not really something he was looking forward to, though he tried to consider the options of the school. They had good facilities, there was the option of him being a started though without a team to back him he would have a difficult time. Ray lay sprawled out on the living room couch watching clips from the NFL season. He had been given information from his parents that they would be leaving to go out for a few months. It didn't really bother him though he hated being alone in the house.

Rainie sat outside her parents house, flipping her cell phone open and closed and watching the front door of her parents house. Making a face, she debated just calling her brother and making a little effort, but then decided it she was really gonna do it..she was gonna go all the way. With a drawn out sigh, she opened the car door and started up the front walk, Reebok's making little sound on the concrete walkway...

With a little exhale of nervousness, she knocked on the door, her hands tugging at her hair and clothes like she was going on a first date..not talking to her own brother.

Ray groaned slightly standing to his feet. "Hold on I'm coming." He called down from the upstairs. Moving down the stair in his gym shorts and tank top he came to the door opening it. "Sis? What are you doing here?" He asked stepping from in front of the door to let her in. It had been a good while since he last seen her, though it didn't help that both of them were very busy with school and such.

Rainie smiled at her brother, going up on tip-toe to kiss him on the cheek, brushing her body along his as she slipped past him into the house, not waiting for an invitation.."Hey Ray...how you doing?" Her eyes took in everything with a slight frown...boys were not very good housekeepers at all and the mess he had made of their parents house made her frown just a bit. Walking into the livingroom, she shoved a pair of dirty socks off the chair and sat down gingerly.

"I'm doing alright." He said moving to the side as she entered. He noticed the frown and shook his head. "Yeah I know I'm not a very organized person." Games were scattered every where his sandals by the couch. Though even though the living room was a mess there wasn't a dirty dish to be seen. "I'm improving on it. Though I have a feeling if I had my own place the way I wanted it then I wouldn't be this daft to mess up the rooms."

She eyed him with a soft grin, her gaze moving over a muscled physique that had improved since they had last seen eachother. Truth be told...hated though he was, Ray was her little brother, and she had a soft spot for him since she had babysat him. She just resented all the damn attention he always got.

Deciding that lying wasn't gonna get her anywhere, she just cut to the chase..."Coach wants you over at CU with me brother....how are we gonna get you to do it?" She watched his face closely, waiting to see what he had to say...his expression was sure to be priceless..

He was surprised she had comne home but the reason was well an interesting one. "So the coach sent you here to get me into that college huh?" He moved up the stairs waving for his sis to follow him. Once up the stairs he sat down on the couch for what used to be their private living room. The kids always had control of the up stairs. Their parents had the down stairs to themselves so the only reason he was eve down stairs was for food.

"I suppose he gave you a bunch of money and college gear didn't he?" Normally colleges sent out a bunch of parafernalia to help sway the minds of young athelites. With a sigh ne leaned back against the couch. "I don't know how about this you come home for the summer and tell me all the good points of the school from a stuents perspective. I want to know everything about the school and since you've been there a while you can help me understand it better. Because so far the team isn't that great, and the wins are low." It semed like a reasonable offer to him, and perhaps it would let them bond better over the course of time.

Rainie trailed up the stairs after her, noticing that not much had changed around the house, mom and dad had obviously not felt the need to do much in that respect. She plopped down on the sofa in the livingroom, curling her feet under her and watching Ray with hooded eyes, trying to bite back a grin of amusement.."No stuff Ray..just a full ride to a school that needs you, I mean come on, you could be the hero there, pulling win after win out of your ass like you did in high school." A sweet smile took the sting out of her words and she wiggled a bit, trying to get comfortable, pulling her shirt tight across her breasts, their rounded form not hidden by a bra. Running her hand thru thick dark waves that tumbled down her back, she shoved her hair out of her eyes and frowned at her brother..."Come on, you know it sounds tempting"

Ray sat there thinking about the victories he might be able to pull off though it seemed like it was going to be tough. "I don't see how I'd be able to pull a win when the rest of the team it's together on the lines." The game he seen when he was visiting made the home team look like a joke. They kept getting offside and encroachment fouls. "Not to mention their facilities were terrible." He sighed once more. "This is going to take a lot of convincing I hope you know that Rainy." Using a nickname he most likely hadn't heard since she left for college herself.

He laid his head down in her lap like he used to do when they were younger. "I just don't know, According to other schools I've applied to I'm average, but this team wants me because I'm one of the best. The truth is I'm only as good as the team, If there aren't any good players then I'm a sitting duck for injury."

Rainie stroked the hair out of his eyes, her smile contagious and she pondered how to get him to bend to her will. He had always been wrapped around her little finger when they were younger, but now the games had changed and she was unsure how to proceed. "You know Ray...the offense can be worked up around you.." Leaning forward, she reached for the remote, unknowingly dangling her ripe breasts in her brother's face.

Dropping back against the cushions and unaware of the show she had given Ray, she flipped on the TV and pulled up a random game, then tossed the remote to the table next to her. "There has to be something I can do to convince you to at least come talk to the coach..." Her fingers absentmindedly toyed with the pocket on his t-shirt.

"Well It's kinda hard for the offense to be based around me when I'm playing a defensive position." He said softly as she dangled her chest in front of him. He had seen enough for and idea to pop into his head but he wasn't stupid. He wanted to stay with her for the summer not make her feel like she had to leave. "Wait is the coach planning on putting me on offense? He better not or I'll quit right now." There was a lot of things that Ray was going to make mandatory if he did decide to give up a better college. "You have to stay the weekend with me here." He said nuzzling into his sisters lap more. "Then we can talk to the coach, but if he doesn't meet my requirements I'm going elsewhere."

Rainie giggled, both at her brother's tickling nuzzle and the fact she hadn't kept one bit of his place on the team straight..."Offense, defense...who cares, as long as you play." Her eyes looked into his consideringly...she could see the wheels turning in his head, and realized there might actually be a chance of him coming to the school after all. Sighing, she nodded.."Spend the weekend with you here? I hope to god you aren't the one doing the cooking.."

Still, she had a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach at his request, like something more was up. And her reaction to having him cuddled in her lap, his head pressing against the juncture of her thighs, it was odd to say the least.

"We can order out, I have a little bit of money left over from school." There wasn't anything odd about his request, no thought out Idea, just the desire to share the house with his sister once again. He turned slightly facing up from her stomach. "What is it so hard to stay with your younger football star of a brother?"

Rolling her eyes, she popped him in the stomach..."Oh my god, you just couldn't resist could you." Jen was so tempted to toss him off her lap, it always came down to that. "You have always been so full of yourself, so selfish. Even mom and dad, that was all they could talk about." Glaring down at him, she gave into the urge and thumped him on the ear.."Doesn't matter I have a full academic ride, and am head cheerleader.." Frowning, she looked down at his handsome face, not immune to the bond they had had since childhood still.."I ought to just leave now."

"Hey I never dissed you." He mused nuzzling again against her lap. "I'm proud of you, really. I just don't know where I'm going in life yet. You, you have always known what you wanted. So I'm a bit cocky, but it isn't like I'm doing it to be a prick about it. I like having fun and joking around, besides you have more friends then I do everyone like me because I'm the best on the team, and that was it. I'm a fucking status symbol." He sighed his eye growing heavy. It had been a long day for him he had been outside practicing for most of the day though she wouldn't have known that.

She watched his eyes start to droop and stroked the hair out of his face, her own gaze soft. It was so very hard for her to stay mad at her brother, as much as they had fought lately, she still adored him, ever since she was a child. She searched his face, the lines so familiar, so much like her fathers, her fingers drifting over the soft skin of his lips, the strength of his jaw. The body sprawled carelessly was all muscle, hard and sculpted. Unable to help herself, she ran a hand down his chest and rubbed the strong pectorals with a smile, he was sure to have the girls beating down the doors to get at him.

Ray had drifted off to sleep laying in his older sisters lap like that. The comfort all too familiar, even the feeling of her fingers through his hair helped him drift deeper in his sleep. Often when he had a night mare at a younger age his sister would run her fingers through his hair to clam him down. It worked all to well at times. Though he couldn't really feel them his body reacted slightly to the touch of her hand on her chest as his head nuzzled more in her lap.

Back
Top Bottom