Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mystic World.

SmexKitten

Planetoid
Hello I in the mood for a group rp. Right now my craving is that there is a online game called Mystical Word. Its a RPG 3d game with tons of adventures and monsters to kill. Its a gamer's world where you can make your character design anything you want in the supernatural world. Of course you start out as a low level character but if you grind hard enough one day you can even take over a kingdom. The problem is that One stormy night they was a huge Storm which everyone that was online playing suddenly became trapped inside of the game. Now your fun stress free gamer life has now became your new reality. So come and join me in a crazy fun rp of Mystic World.

Truthfully I made it all up lol Its what I was planning on calling the game that they will be playing /trapped in.

I'd definitely be interested in that. My questions would be, what sort of roleplay are we talking about? Is it:

a. Just a vanilla RPG where we use regular D&D style rules, roll dices, fight regular monsters and have a combat oriented RP
b. The game is now different and more twisted whereas our protagonists must fight to survive things like lurid tentacle monsters, etc...? Just wondering.

I'd definitely be interested in that. My questions would be, what sort of roleplay are we talking about? Is it:

a. Just a vanilla RPG where we use regular D&D style rules, roll dices, fight regular monsters and have a combat oriented RP
b. The game is now different and more twisted whereas our protagonists must fight to survive things like lurid tentacle monsters, etc...? Just wondering.
The second one sound amazing

Back
Top Bottom