Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Sunny's Search[Closed for now]

Sunny Strumpet

Super-Earth
Closed to new interest. Thank you to everyone who replied.

Hi I'm Sunny, and this is a big pile of my ideas. I'm currently craving anything in involving exhibitionism and public sex.

If you like any of my ideas or have one your own to share please shoot me a PM.

Public Vibrator
Naughty fun in public. MC or YC has agreed to have a vibrating toy in them all day, under their clothes with the other one at the controls. We go through our day to day life as if everything is normal, but one of us is constantly tormented with the buzzing distraction.

It might be annoying or distracting at first but soon all the yummy public orgasms become an addiction. And once it is things will escalate more and more until there is nothing we won't do for a crowd.

Futa Supervillian - Craving
Really craving a scene where a Futa Supervillian defeats and captures a Female Superheroine. The poor defeated heroine will get degraded, used as a sex toy and prostitute by the futa and her minions, and eventually get into a willing sidekick/lover. As you might have guessed I am looking for this to be a very kinky smut based rp. I am willing to play either told and am open to Cannons, OCs, or a mix.

Sexy RPGs: I'm a huge fan of RPGs and I'd love for a GM to run my heroine, or a small group (2-3) of heroines. Systems I like include 5e, FAE, Marvel Heroic, and Godbound but I am open to a wide variety of systems and settings.

Here are some things that I'm looking for (this is in need of revision, and I'm happy to do anything here to you if I'm the dominant partner):
~Sexy outfits/uniforms - Dress me as a maid and make me clean. Put me in a slutty cheerleader uniform when the game is on. Make me wear lingerie to the grocery store. Make me remember I'm a slut by always having me dress that way.
~Gangbangs - Entire sports teams? Yes, whole classrooms? You bet. One glorious day where I get fucked by an entire school? Please!
~Cheating - Something about sneaking around drives me wild.
~Blackmail - Especially when paired with the above, and eventually leading to...
~Betrayal - You've made me yours, now make me prove it. Make me to throw away my wedding ring. Fuck me while calling my husband to tell him he's fired. Let him find out about the divorce right after I blow you and all your friends in front of him.
~Corruption/Mind Warp - Is it drugs? Hypnosis? Something else? Turn me eager. Make me love it.
~Public - I love an audience too.
~Other genders - I am by no means exclusive to men. I'd love to see females and shemales/futas get in on the action.

And here is what I'm not so hot on:
x Non-con: Even if it's thanks to drugs or hypnosis I prefer to be willing.
x Scat
x Vomit
x Gore

As for anything else please ask, I'm pretty open minded.

Thanks for reading!
♡Sunny

P.S. I only RP on threads or through PMs, thanks :)

Last edited:
Other ideas: Less enticing but available
Sex Academy:
My character is a new transfer student to an exclusive boarding school, but there was a mistake and instead of being sent to the sister school for girls on the other side of the state, she ends up at the all boyscacademy. The teachers and principal quickly correct the mistake and send her on her way...wait, no that's wrong. They actually decide to keep her and turn her into the school slut, sharing her amongst each other and offering her to the boys as a reward. And it doesn't take long at all for her to love every second of it.

Neighborhood Whore:
I'm an naive and virtuous housewife, and I don't mean to be such a tease, but I dress in all those low cut tops and short skirts because my husband likes them. Not that I don't, I like feeling sexy and the clothes certainly help. But since his promotion my husband is away an awful lot, and some of the guys in the neighborhood see the opportunity they haven't told their wives they'd been dreaming of.

Neighborhood Whore 2 - Slut Version:
Same idea as version 1, but instead of being naive and innocent I am already a shameless cheater, ready to enjoy my husband being gone from the get go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom