Nothing but sex stories (F for M, and F for F)

Okay. I have been on this site for almost a year and have not completed a single sex scene. I put out, and I don't waste 20 posts getting there! I use sexy avis, and I'm open to suggestions. Buuuut I don't like wimpy men, anime, or furries. I also hate flaky men who get irritated when challenged, and I especially loathe bad attempts at domination. I don't really care for anal, but will do it. I am not into crazy mutations, zombies, or anything like that, either.

What I do love is groups of men cumming in my characters, barely legal and often illegal teen girl characters (15-17) losing their virginity through dub-con, broken or sneakily removed condoms that lead to getting cum in my character, being forced to get pregnant, being sexed up in my character's sleep, being bitten, being kissed, and being captured and then sexed up.

I only write with people who can make coherent sentences in paragraph form. I do not use messenger. PM or Thread only, thanks.

Here are some ideas...

-My Girlfriend is a Whore... And so am I
In this story, YC and MC are girlfriends. It is for a F character and a F partner. But, your character and my character are having a party. We're both tipsy, clothes come off, and we both have sex with all of the guys. What we would do is take turns writing from our character's POV while at the same time writing the guys screwing the other. So you would write as your character getting screwed while also as the current guy screwing my character, and I would do the same. I would prefer to start this story with both of us naked and going at it with each other as the guys join in.

-Quiet in the Hot Tub
In this story, MC is a hot new wife hosting a party with hubby and friends. Its late. Its hot. We've all had a few drinks. YC is a friend of Hubby. Eventually we all end up in the hot tub full of bubbling water. Naturally at least one tipsy girl (MC) takes her top off. We're all sitting around having a good time, conversating about whatever. But there weren't any places for me to squeeze in, so MC sits in YC's lap. What nobody else is aware of is that YC lets his hard shaft out of his shorts. But can YC get that cock in MC's pussy? And can he do it with nobody noticing? And how will MC react? Let's try and find out! I would prefer to start this story in the hot tub.

-Casting Couch Milf
In this story, MC is super sexy hot. She is also in her late 30s to early 40s. But she could pass for 25. Easy. YC is hosting a casting couch. MC gives it all up, nice and easy. If you want a twist, YC can be a lady, too, and we can do a lesbian scene. We can start this story wherever you'd like.

-Passed Out and Vulnerable
MC had too much to drink at the home welcoming party, so she called it an early night. While hubby or bf is busy entertaining other guests, YC goes to use the bathroom..
But stops when he sees MC on the bed. YC comes on in and helps himself. MC gets pregnant. I would like to start this story with YC sneaking into the bedroom to come and help himself.

-How do you Knock Up a Succubus?
By having sex with her, of course! In this story, MC is a succubus with a really special power. Any man she has sex with can cum as many times as he wants. He has infinite stamina! YC just happens to be that guy. YC picks MC up somewhere. MC moves fast. They're not even in the car five minutes and she is already going down on him. The point of this story is pure smut. I want a cumshot in almost every post, and I want MC to get knocked up. I prefer to start with the pick up and getting in the car.

-The Savage Conquered
This story is post apocalyptic in a Fallout New Vegas type setting that doesn't have to be canon. MC is a Raider girl part of a gang. YC or YCS are the ones that wiped MC's gang out. Instead of killing MC, YC or YCs sex her up. MC can be willing or unwilling, whichever you prefer. I would prefer to start this story after just being captured.

-The Savage Conquered 2.0
This story is just like the above one except it is a fantasy setting, and MC is a barbarian or elf girl captured by mercenaries or orcs. I would like to start the story the same way... just getting captured.

-Kidnapped and Afraid
In this story, MC is a tender young Catholic schoolgirl on her way to school in the morning. YC is a bad guy who sneaks up on her, kidnaps her, and then rapes her. I would prefer if MC is a virgin and YC pops her cherry in a nice rough way. I like the idea of YC greedily taking MC first, then terrorizing her before taking her again. We can start this however you like.

-My Brother the Perv
In this story, MC is a stoner girl, the kind that doesn't go to school and is terrible at listening to mom and dad, etc. She is kind of a bitch and smokes weed all day. YC is the brother who is tired of her crap. So, while she is passed out, he records himself taking advantage of her...and uses it to blackmail her into being a good little sister again and again. This story is open to a lot of ideas. It can be one of those blackmails. It can be the first time with MC passed out. Or it could even be YC pimping MC out to his friends or something. I don't really care how this story starts as long as we quickly get to a sex scene.

-Not That Hole! You Promised!
In this story, MC is hard up for money. She is also a virgin and is saving herself for her BF. I would prefer if she was 15 or 16, but I don't mind if she is older. YC is a sleezy guy with a camera who approaches MC while she is walking somewhere and gives her the chance to make some money. MC confides she has a boyfriend but really needs money. YC confides he will pay her for sex, but not just a blowjob. He gets to go "all the way." MC tells him that she is a virgin, but agrees to have anal sex as long as he is gentle with her. They start, and MC takes it in the bum like a good girl... but YC just can't let that sweet little virgin slit go, and decides to take it. Without warning, YC takes MC's virginity in all holes, leaving her sore and knocked up, lol. We can start this story wherever you like, but I prefer to start with YC flashing MC some money and MC lifting her skirt or flashing her breasts.

And there we have them! Ideas for sex stories! Seriously. Smut. Lets write it! PM me your selections. I will take multiple partners with the same story or even multiple stories with the same partner. I am evwn open to hearing your ideas! PM me!

Back
Top Bottom