Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Quickie thread: Step dad and his pet

Heavenly Huntress

Wolf Charmer
Banished
NOTE: Current interest at bottom of post. I will be fully into that idea and anyone doing it gets my attention when I’m available.

Looking for something fast and easy? Well let's just jump into something and have crazy senseless fun! Don't have to get too in depth with why it happens unless you want to. If you're replying to this thread use quick in the title.

I'll be a lot more lenient in this thread than my other one with kinks:
Con and noncon
Beastiality
Lots of cum
Overly horny
Anal
Rough
Fantasy
Video/photography
Incest
Slutty outfits
Spanking/punishment
Sex toys

No:
Scat
Death
Diapers
Multiple females in a scene

Beyond that suggest away if you have ideas, I'll list ideas below here to keep simple and easy things open.

Master/servant
Dad/daughter
Bro/sis
Teacher/student
Dog/girl
Dad/daughter/dog
Monster/village girl offered as tribute
Monsters/warrior girl
Jealous boyfriend punishing girlfriend
Neighbor rapes girl
Best friends brother

Current Idea and would really like to find a partner for:

Getting a new dad sounds like a great idea, plenty of new things to have him spoil you with and try to win your favor. Well that isn’t this idea, instead I’m this idea my mother is a drug addict who marries into money and is wrapped around my new “daddy’s” finger so anything he says she believes. In this idea he is forcing my character to undress, get touched and mess around with his dog. Eventually or quickly leads to rape, resisted sex or being tied up and having the dog knot in my pussy. Eventually after realizing my mother won’t listen I’m turned into a slutty dog toy being both a place for the dog to get his energy out on and a useful sex toy when mom is away or working.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom