FxM or FxFuta -- Submissive girl looking for a fun roleplay

bustyrebel

Dust
Hey there, I'm looking for a FxM or FxFuta one-on-one roleplay through DMs. I'd like a partner that used proper punctuation and roleplayed using the third person, and I also won't use characters already made for me by you. I'm pretty open to any ideas that fall within my limits beyond that, though. Send me a PM if you have your own idea, or I'll list some topics and ideas below that you can see if you're interested in.

I only play submissive characters and prefer roleplays to have BDSM elements in it.

Some ideas and things I like:
  • Teacher x Student - Can be in college or high school, and I'll play the student. I'd really like a master x submissive element to this.
  • Daddy x Daughter - I'll only play characters in their teens or older
  • Brother x Sister
  • Fantasy and Breast Enlargement - I like magic, demons, and vampires and BE
  • Master x Slave - I really like playing either a captured princess or enemy superhero; I also like playing a girl who becomes a sex slave when she can't repay her debts. This pairing can play out in many different scenarios though
  • I really like the idea of playing a defeated and captured superhero or masked vigilante type character
  • Intern that is turned into her boss's submissive pet

Kinks and things I enjoy: Bondage, slapping, sex dungeons, toys and sex machines, huge breasts, big cocks, BE, hypnosis, forced sex, sex slave training, BDSM, choking, gang bangs

My hard limits: No gore, nothing to do with bodily fluids or functions, no hard-core beatings or graphic violence

My F-List

Back
Top Bottom