Seeking role-play (female to female)

CuriousRoleplayer

Meteorite
Character preferences: I prefer to play female characters primarily. Age ranging from 13 years and older, I am more comfortable with more mature ages though. I am open to playing transgender or shemales characters depending on what we decide to work out between us.

Genres: I'm open to most genres if there's some element of fantasy to them. I don't usually do realistic. I prefer medieval Fantasy.

Preference: my preference leans towards other women.

Fetishes/kinks: https://www.f-list.net/c/curious%20roleplayer

Rp skill: perhaps 1 to 2 paragraphs.

A little about me
I do enjoy table top gaming and sometimes I will create a character sheet to go along with a character bio. I do like DnD 5e and mutants and Masterminds, and also a fan of several indie rpg games. I have been doing role play of one type or another for probably 20+ years. But the longest running character I have developed I have played for 15+ years. I have role-played on irc, chat website's, Yahoo chat, and second life. I'm not sure what else to write so I will leave the questions to replies or private messages.

What am I looking for?
I am interested in fantasy based role-play, female to female. I am looking for erotic rp, sensual rp, either modern or fantasy, maybe even sci-fi though that is harder for me. I don't mind long term or short term rp. I have several character ideas. ATM, only play by post is available. But I hope in the future to try rping on discord

More characters to come.

Back
Top Bottom