Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Better PMs?

Arepea

Planetoid
I roleplay entirely through PMs. Is there any chance an edit feature could be added to the private message system? It gets tiring thinking of other things to say or noticing small errors or poor word-choice even after checking the message several times over and/or waiting a few days and re-reading it.

There just needs to be an edit button. xD This is making my (and possibly many other's) roleplay-lives more stressful than it has to be.

Also, any chance that messages could keep spaces at the beginning of paragraphs? I keep trying to manually indent my paragraphs but then the message just deletes it after I hit send.

If you reply to the message, your previous quoted response will be tagged along with it. You can edit it there before re-sending it again.

That's why I love threads, because you can edit it freely if you come across an error, but I know not a lot of people like to have their work out their publicly.

It's almost like the same concept with sending text messages and stuff, I don't think there can be a way to change the system of sending a private message.

You can cancel an unread PM as well. Go to Tracking and then you'll see a STOP TRACKING or CANCEL option in the UNREAD section. If you select the particular unread one, you can then cancel it, which will remove it from their mailbox. You can then copy/paste (be sure to copy the message first - or go to your sent folder and copy that message) and then edit anything that you wish to edit, then resend. Just another option that is available to you. This only works for unread messages though.

Got'cha. Thanks for the tips!

(EDIT): Actually, another quick question. If I want to send somebody an additional message before they even respond, would I reply to my last-sent message or their last sent message? Or does it matter? I just wanna make sure they're able to see my second post.

Back
Top Bottom