- Watersports
- Vore
- Hard BDSM
- Unrealistic looking characters
- Fandoms

Stories I would like to play?

current craving

Secretary x Boss (fxf pairing only)
In the past the secretary had been a very popular person in high school. Captain of the cheerleading squad, prom queen and well the most popular and wanted person in high school. However after high school her life started to change. She no longer was the most popular person. And she barely managed to get out of college with just very average scores. After that she drifted from temp job to temp job while trying to find regular work. Today she would have an job interview to be a personal assistant. Filled with high spirits she went there. How could she have known that the person looking to hire someone used to be someone she knew very well. After all this person used to be the center of her bullying back in high school.
Imagine the boss’s surprise when the person she would interview for the job opening used to be her old bully. After thinking for a few moments, she decided to hire her solely to pay her back for all the horrible things that had happened to her.
However neither would have guessed that both of them would grew closer to each other, let alone for there to be feelings starting to appear for the other.

The wedding date: (FxF – FxM- FXFuta)
-Roles can change depending on your taste-
The sister of MC is marrying however a week before the actual wedding MC walks in on her boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on her. She dumps him/her and throws her/him out of the house. However now that means MC no longer has a date to take with her to her sister’s wedding. Not only causes this news her sister to be angry and scold MC for the extra trouble of an empty seat at the main table, to much food and so on to happen. Also MC’s dad once again lectures her. Sad about it MC goes out to have a drink when she runs into YC. This would be an old friend of MC/MC’s sister or an old neighbor (this is open for debate) and happily reconnects with them. As MC tells her story, YC suggests that they go along with MC to be the date at the wedding. That way they can make up for lost time and reconnect. MC happily accepts and well that’s where we take it off

Growing up together: (FxF-FxM-FxFuta)
YC and MC have been best friends since forever. They lived in the same neighborhood, went to the same schools and well always got along. Even though both of them had different tastes. One was a popular cheerleader/athlete, liked hanging out with crowds and was always invited to the parties. The other was more of a geek/goth (open for debate) who liked to study and avoided the crowds. Even in music tastes they were the complete opposite. Yet no matter how different they were, how much they liked other things, YC and MC still kept being friends and always enjoyed the others company. Though as they grew up, they had to go to different universities. And while they had been in contact now and then, they hadn’t been able to get together and hang out. Now summer break was coming up and both agreed to head home and hang out for the summer. What happens in that summer, well we’ll decided that as we write the story.

Feel free to pm me (don't reply in this tread) if you want to rp with me!

Back
Top Bottom