Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discord / Anime / Idols

SlutOnIce

Planetoid
Ayo, I'm looking to do some spunk covered, harem anime roleplays where some lucky guy(s) get to indulge themselves between a lot of legs. Here's an idea to get the brain juices flowin'

Darkened plots means I'm not super interested in them right now.

Blood Ball / Fantasy Sports?
I want to do something silly with a parody of RL sports set in a medieval fantasy realm. Maybe some pairing between an Orc football player with his team's elf cheerleader? I don't know.

Hypnosis Is REAL / Modern
Your character is in an afterschool magic club, and one day the club president orders a magician set that comes with a hypnosis ring. She asks your character to test it out, expecting it not to work but your character quickly learns that hypnosis is in fact real.

The Blowjob Club / Modern
Your character's a delinquent and as a joke, fills out a new club form calling it the blowjob club. YC throws it out later, and during the club fair, someone finds the flier and decides to come to try it out.

School of Delinquents / Modern | Fantasy
To protect all the other highschools in Japan, the government designated one school to collect all the bad eggs. To pacify them, unfortunate girls are shipped in quarterly to be their playmates. The fantasy version of this is medieval criminals or something.

Wives for Rent / Modern
There's a house near a university that girls can stay at for free, but they have to be the owner's wives as long as they live there. To ensure the owner has a full day of pleasure and relaxation, he accepts girls with different class schedules, ensuring that the morning, evening, and night wife can take care of him.

Master Entertainment Company / Modern
The Master Entertainment Company or MEC, runs the most successful idol group. It's a known secret in the entertainment world that the the culture of the company revolves around pleasing the CEO. His master vision and guidance has led the company to such great successes, and naturally all young idols who work for him understand the lengths they must go if they wish to stay in his wing. There are rumors that he secretly bribes moguls and politicians by selling his idol's bodies to them. There are hundreds of paparazzi photos of him taking his idols back to his mansion every night, some of them even looked like high schoolers.

The Cheap Store / Fantasy <- Doesn't work
Magia City is the host to many of the land's magical academies. With so many students as residents in the city, hundreds of shops exist to serve the constant demand for supplies, academical materials and more. One of the mainstays is infamous for its low low prices, however the trade off is that while the students browse in the store, the owner has free reign to touch their bodies as he sees fit.

The Last Magister <- Bored of this one, unless you have a REALLY GOOD SPIN ON IT
It's as if it's a curse! For the past generation of mage families, there has only been one pure-blooded son. To ensure the purity of the bloodlines, the most prominent mage circle has agreed to having the son breed with all the daughters, until another son is conceived.

The Champion's 99 Nights
After a grueling tournament, a champion has finally emerged! As reward for his victory, he must now do his civic duty of strengthening the city/country/kingdom's gene pool by breeding the 99 women that will be treated to them one per night.

ERO-GELION <- this shit doesn't work
It's like big mechas except the mechas get piloted by the guy's horniness, and there's always a girl pilot with him in the cockpit to control his EROS level. There's a pilot academy too that's involved with this. I don't know, I just wanna edge some poor dude hard in robots. Apparently this plot is like Darling and the Franx. (I never watched it)

About me or something
Requirements:
1-2 paragraphs at least. I only use discord.
No poop stuff. No blood stuff. No giantesses.
I build crazy expansive worlds if you let me. So that mage thing up there isn't tickling your crotch fancy? I'm more than happy to make some other smutty pocket world with you. My preference is medieval fantasy, modern fantasy and anything in between.
I like anime playbys and not gross 3d humans.

Interested? PM me your discord username. (DONT FORGET THE 4 NUMBERS AT THE END OF THE NAME)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom