Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Aiming to Please (Longterm, F for M) - Updated 7/5/20

esielle

Submissively Yours
Hello everyone and welcome to my request thread!

First thing is first! Take a look at my
F-List to see if my kinks are your kinks, too! If they are looking good, go on and read further. Maybe you'll come across something you like! If they don't match up, stick around anyway because everything is negotiable depending on the story.

Second, since I have so many ready-made characters and the format I use is not conducive to having one entire thread with all of my character's present, I decided to organize myself so all of my characters could be a click away for any potential roleplaying partners. So I put together a site with all my characters, their bios, the picture associated with them, etc. This definitely makes it a lot easier for me to keep track of them and, hopefully, it makes it a lot easier for those interested in creating a story with me to see who I have available that they might like to play against.

Character site:
Submissively Yours. Go on! You know you want one of your characters to make a new friend!

I highlighted below some of the ready-made characters that I have been itching to play as well as possible ideas and themes for them. By all means, though, take a look at the site I created to see if there are any others aside from the ones below that may be of interest!

Greta Armino - 1920s Realistic - Character Bio
  • Boss/Greta
  • Client/Greta
  • Current Lover/Greta
  • Past Lover/Greta
  • Someone Pissed at her/Greta
  • Prostitution
  • Alcohol/Drug Use
  • Romance/Vanilla
  • Noncon/Rape
  • Fear as a Tool
  • Exploration of various types of abuse
  • Humiliation
  • Degradation
  • BDSM
  • Further ideas/kinks not listed can be discussed
Lorelei Tiggs - Medieval Fantasy - Character Bio
  • Consensual Preferred
  • Romantic adventure themes
  • Human/Tiggs
  • Elf/Tiggs
  • Romani/Tiggs
  • Noble/Tiggs
  • Ranger/Tiggs
Holland Smith - Modern Day Realistic - Character Bio
  • Consensual or Non-Con approved
  • Friend/Holland
  • Bandmate/Holland
  • Agent/Holland
  • Fan/Holland
  • Former Lover/Holland
  • Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll
  • Exploration of darker subject matter (e.g. violence, abuse)
  • Open to more of a romantic story line
    • ex: good guy meets bad girl, turning life around
  • Open to more toxic story line
    • ex: bad guy meets bad girl, everything goes downhill
Luminitsa Violca - Medieval or Medieval Fantasy - Character Bio
  • Consensual and Non-consensual approved
  • Exploration of women in medieval society
  • Friend/Friend
  • Edward/Lumi (as per character history)
  • High society vs. Low society
  • Noble/Lumi
  • Servitude exploration
  • Pregnancy, exploring the illegitimacy of such during that time
  • Budding Romance (M/F)
  • Further ideas/kinks not listed can be discussed!
Gaille Desmarais - Medieval or Medieval Fantasy - Character Bio
  • Uncle/Gaille
  • Lover/Gaille
  • Husband/Gaille
  • Peasant/Gaille
  • Thief/Gaille
  • Bandit/Gaille
  • Knight/Gaille
  • Werewolf/Gaille
  • Vampire/Gaille
  • Elf/Gaille
  • Arranged Marriage
  • BDSM exploration
  • Fear as a tool
  • Further ideas/kinks not listed can be discussed!
New characters will be added to the site but you can always ask about those I haven't listed yet to see if we can find a match or who are listed and don't have a background yet.

None of the above ideas are set in stone. They are just things that could work based on the history of the character. If something about a character sends different ideas running through you, by all means PM me and let me know so we can talk! Likewise, if one of my own ideas grabs you and gets you to thinking all those good, bad things, leave me that message as well! I should also point out that the ideas are very vague (i.e. a list of themes that could be explored and expanded upon) because I prefer to write a story with someone as opposed to having everything done my way. That's not fun for me and definitely not fun for my roleplaying partner! So, I threw out there what I think might be interesting for each specific character. The links I'm posting are for characters I will play and, at the moment, the only ideas I'm posting are M/F in nature though you can approach me with F/F specifically if something strikes you.

I am also open to creating new characters from scratch. If none of the ready-made characters strike you and you think we might mesh well together, send me a private message and let me know what pairing you've been wanting to play or what time period you're interested in and we can work together! Whether it's brother/sister, student/teacher, damsel/monster, medieval, realistic, or fantasy. I'll be happy to try!

What you can expect from me:

• A post one to two times per week
  • I try to stick to at least 3 paragraphs, but I admit that I am naturally long-winded and might post more
  • Can post via private message, thread, or email. Discord can be discussed!
  • If my post is going to take a bit longer I will let you know that I haven't forgotten about you and am trying to get the post to you
  • Posts will be made mostly during the evening hours (eastern standard)
  • Honesty and communication
  • I love smut and a wide range of dirty, naughty, deviant things, but I love the story too. If it's just fucking without plot, character development, or an interesting premise, I'm not going to be half as interested. It's all the little things that make the smut that much more fun for me
    • Story-driven, no pure smut for smut's sake
  • Only interested in long term stories, no one shots
This last part is very important, if you are the type of person that stops posting mid-story please do not private message me. I appreciate it when someone has the balls to message me to let me know that something isn't working for them, that they've lost interest, that they aren't feeling their character, etc. I respect the players that show that respect and those are players that I will always want to play with again if they approach me in the future. I understand that sometimes real life gets in the way or something major happens. I'm not talking about those instances. I'm talking about those that stop posting and are still very much active. If you have that habit, please don't waste my time or yours!

Thank you all for attending the show, don't forget to buy your souvenirs on your way out!
:p

Last edited:
Bumping!

Can discuss any character(s) that you're interested in on the site I created of ready-made characters.

Also, now that I'm back into the swing of playing, I'm absolutely willing to create a character from scratch if none of those characters suit you and you think we'd be a good match!

"Better to win by admitting my sin then to lose with a halo"

BUMP!

Back
Top Bottom