Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diamond Amoungst the Lord's Army (Toxic & Methos)

ToxicWildFire

Super-Earth
The woman in the cell is no ordinary woman. Though yes, she is human, her spirit and fiery personality make up for it. She was found in a small village being taken over by slave drivers. She put up a hell of a fight when they found her in the village's make shift dojo. Usually they would simply kill someone who fought so hard, finding them not worth the trouble but one man saw the profit and beauty of this woman.

Most of the women in her village were taken and turned into slaves, almost all of which became immediately submissive because of fear, those who didn't, ended up being killed or killing themselves.

Katana Maverick was another story, she was the villages warrior woman, except she was still in training. She let herself get close to no one after her brother died, let no one get close to her yet, here she is, lying in a cell, after such a night of defiance and fighting, not that it mattered because none of the guards would go near the cell after the last near fatality of getting too close to her. A tranquilizer was the only way she could be taken in alive, the leader had realized this watching her fight, though it was worth his time. Long auburn hair to her rear, tied back with dark leather, emerald green eyes that were clear as light, a body and look that could kill, one that didn't look like it was meant for fighting . He remembered what happened when his men came across this rare jewel, she acted like it was an endess fight and only her own death would end it.

The owner of the slave tavern strolled by her cell grinning as she lay there, she shall be waking soon, she never slept too long, though he did find when they sedated her it was the only time the woman seemed even remotely docile, her arms were shackled above her head to the metal of the cot, as when she was awake the danger remained, nothing in the cell but the cot her sleeping figure lay upon, a cup of half empty water sat outside of her cell and a guard was posted several feet from the cell. "I wonder what shall the day bring you my dear?" he voiced more to himself than the sleeping woman. He turned to the guard suddenly, "You might want to take the chains from her hands off that metal bar before she wakes" That was all he spoke of before he left.

The guard nodded and made eye contact with the other guard before coming around the cell and unlocking the chain through the bars of her cell, he was untangling it from the bar when he realized she was too still. "Shit" before he could get away from the bars she had flipped off the bed, slid her shackled hands through the bars and snaked the chain up and around his neck. She pulled him against the bars and yanked her hands across choking him instantly. She did so without much mercy nor seemed to take her eyes off the other guard who started to run to aid, instead he decided it unsmart and hollared for help.

The slavers had claimed they had some particular girl they were sure would strike his fancy. Thus the warlord had agreed to come take a look at this girl whom they claimed would manage to hold his interest longer than their other whimpering slavegirls. The usually weepy eyed, malnourished wretches they offered stared at their own feet and seemed likely to provide all the amusement of bread doused in water.

Thus the warlord appeared in the doorway of the tavern and strode through the doorway. One of the slavery dashed up to great him extending a string of supplicating courtesy, and indicating how pleased they were that he’d taken them up on their offer to display their merchandise for him. The warlord merely remarked laconically “Then show me what you have.”

The warlord was a rather imposing looking man. He stood more than six and a half feet in height, his shoulders were broad and his form a brawny mass of muscle. It was a brutish frame, although the cold and calculating look in his eyes dispelled any notion that the warrior was any ordinary thug. Intelligence was seen to spark in those eyes, and hard if handsome features had a slightly grim set to them. Dark hair was matched with blue eyes and bronzed skin. He was clad relatively simply at the moment, a gleaming hauberk of chain mail rested across his torso, while a crimson cloak flowed down his shoulders. Snug black leather boots and britches garbed his lower body, while his sword was belted to his waist.

A cry was heard from the rooms beyond the foyer, and the lord raised an eyebrow to the slaver. The slave offered a rather wan smile and darted back towards the cells, with the warlord following rather swiftly behind him. An annoyed expression graced the warrior’s features and soon he’d find his blue eyes gazing at the form of a rather slender slavegirl seeking to strange the guard. A smirk graced his lips as he leaned in towards where the woman was throttling the guard, and his hand would close around her wrist like a vice squeezing so tightly that the pressure would threaten to break bone should he truly wish too.

“So this is the girl you’ve brought me to see.” He stated idly as he let his eyes fall on the woman who clearly seemed rather unhappy about her current imprisonment. He leaned in to regard her as he noted “Seems to have some spirit, she may be able to amuse me for a little while. How much do you want for her? I can’t expect there are too many others who should be interested as she’s throttling your guards.”

The second a hand encircled her wrist with a grip that had her biting her tongue hard and dropping the chain on that side. She grimaced and tried to yank her wrist from his grip. "Let me go!" She said in a low but deadly tone. Not panicking yet strongly insisting he did what she ordered. Her eyes meeting his then glancing over him for a moment. She noticed something then and brought herself closer to the cell bars where he was holding her wrist. She glared up at the man who obviously wasn't a slaver and pointed to his sword. "Not allowed to wear that in here for good reason." She glanced at the guard down on the floor wheezing for breath and knocked out. Already she was thinking of how to retrieve his weapon and kill him with it. She could kill him from within the cell, she had done it to four of the slavers guards already.

The other guard came over cautiously and pulled the unconscious guard away from the cell. He would have a definate bruising on his neck but if she hadn't of been retained she was going for death and that was very clear. The slaver smirked and stroked his chin. "I was going to sell her for at least 100,000, she might be throttling my guards. Killing them brutally but guards are replaceable. A girl like her....a rare treasure don't you think?" The look in his eyes showed that he was getting excited about the sale already, enough so he dismissed the guards so they could talk business.

Katana glared at the slave owner. "You wouldn't know my worth if it bit you in the ass." That was the true man she wanted to strangle even though it did her no good as she seemed to be unable to find a way out of this cage she was in. She yanked on her wrist again, looking up at the bold Warlord with malice. He was tall and broad, full of muscle. If she weren't being held against her will she would say that he was stunning, tall, dark and handsome but at the moment she was too busy trying to free herself from him.

The warlord had his hand rather tightly closed about her wrist. He heard her demand that he let her go. He saw her indicating that his sword wasn’t allowed in here for good reason. Evidently the girl thought she could employ it against him. With that suggestion his features simply formed a rather tight smile. “Try to take it.” He invited as his hand kept its grip upon her wrist. He idly added “When you reach for it, I’ll break your arm in three places and dislocate your shoulder so you won’t be in much condition to use it.” He smiled to her as though he fully intended to demonstrate his capability of performing the act to some incredulous student. “God ahead, try it.”

If the guards had some fear of the woman, he seemed utterly indifferent to any danger she posed to him. The slaver named a rather outrageous price for the woman, which brought laughter to the warlord’s lips. “Oh you think you can sell her for a hundred thousand? And to whom would you sell her for such a princely sum? I’m rather sure I could buy a queen from her husband quite willing for such a price.” He smirked “Not to mention how many of your customers are going to find amusement in this welp’s attempts to kill whoever buys her hmm?”

He looked at the slaver and remarked “I’ll give you ten thousand for her, and you should be glad to get such a price for my taking your problem child off your hands. Your lucky to even make a profit on such a quarrelsome girl.” As she sought to yank her wrist free, he’d rather forcefully twist and toque upon her arm. He’d use the full leverage of his much larger form to seek to impress upon her that while she might think herself rather skilled and troublesome – if she thought to give him trouble she was going to be in for a very painful disappointment.

“Now take your ten thousand and turn her over to me. She’s foolish enough to even seek to resist me.” He smiled “I shall enjoy disabusing her of that particular impulse.” His eyes locked on Katana and she’d feel them seeking to burrow into her skull with their intensity. He smiled to her as he remarked “You’ll learn exactly who your master is soon enough.”

She knew nothing of the warlord or the fact he wasn't what she was thinking he was. She was use to a certain measure of pain and the grimace on her face told that he was testing that with how tightly he held her. She dropped her knee so the hand resting loosely against the bars would be able to reach for the sword easily. Her eyes fell upon his face. "You couldn't break my arm if I grab it and stick it through you before you get the chance to break my arm." She was calling in on him, seeing if he was bluffing. The air around this man and his demeanor though were different than everyone elses who had come in the room. That and her wrist felt ready to break with his grip as is.

She wasn't sure what bothered her more at the moment. The fact that he seemed either unalarmed or unaware of how dangerous she was or the fact that he seemed to be annoyed by how she had acted. She growled hearing the two of them talk about her worth as if she were merchandise. Suddenly the sword in his belt seemed forgotten. The hand resting against the bars tightened into a fist, the bars pressed against her breasts and her bodies muscles were coiled as if ready to respond to something.

The slaver had seemed to think about his offer of ten thousand and nodded, "Fine. She's more trouble than shes worth anyways. She might be nice to look at but thats all your getting out of her. You might want to purchase one of our more pleasing slaves for ... other duties." He took a key off his belt and walked up to her door unlocking it. He tossed the warlord a key for the iron attached to the womans neck. "We have a strict no return policy as you know but Ill make you a deal. She lasts over two weeks and well give you back what you paid for her. If she is still around a month from then, well double it." He laughed and left shaking his head as he left the two of them alone. Clearly he figured the warlord would kill her far before that.

When he looked her way she felt something almost physically trying to drill into her mind. "No...one is...my..master but ... thyself!" She closed her eyes and shook her head as she looked away and then just as suddenly her body sprung against the bars and her free fisted hand was shooting out of the bars at the lords nose.

The warlord seemed unfazed as the girl seemed to suggest that she could grab his sword and stab him before he’d be able to break her arm. There was simply a smile on his lips as he remarked “Well girl if you think you can do that – try it.” He stated nonchalantly. He seemed to invite the attempt if nothing else simply to illustrate that she could attempt to defy him and would suffer gravely for it.

The warlord simply smiled as he remarked “Ah now you’re paying me to take her. First you want a fortune for her and now you admit you’re glad to be rid of her. “ He laughed as he remarked “Since you all are incapable, I’ll bring the girl to hand and you can return my money in two weeks and in a month’s time you’ll pay me for the privilege of seeing how to deal with the likes of her.”

He heard the girl yelling that she had no master but herself. The fist that came through the bars would harmlessly fly past his head as he leaned to the side with surprisingly good reflexes. “Now don’t say you weren’t warned slave.” He stated as his grip became unbearably tight upon her arm thereafter he rather roughly twisted the arm further torquing her shoulder before slamming her arm forcefully back against the bar with a rather savage force. He’d slam it into the metal bar once and thereafter he’d repeat the action

He loomed over the woman as he gazed through the bars. “Now I trust that we understand each other. Try to harm me again and I’ll break enough bones in your body so that you won’t want to move for several weeks.” He smirked as he looked at the girl and remarked “And from now on I am your master, not yourself. Get used to it.” There was a rather imperious tone to his statements and he seemed to invite her to defy him and face the horrible consequences which were to follow.

The owner of the shop didn't voice his opinion again in front of this lord. He didn't think there would be any taming of this woman. Bowing out for a moment he returned with the appropriate gatekeeper and left him there to help if needed. He looked older than the rest of the guards, able to handle most but his expression clearly showed his uncertainty about the girl.

Her fist that would of hit square on seemed to glide past as he moved like no man she ever met. Her eyes widened with surprise then quickly she covered the surprise. Suddenly she cried out and her free hand went to her shoulder then went to cradle her arm. No one has ever treated her like that, no one ever had gotten close enough to treat her like that. The pain was now almost unbearable and traces were seen in her features though she was trying to hide the pain. It wasn't working out as well.

As he loomed over her she stared up into his eyes with such malice you could almost hear her thoughts of killing him. She said nor did nothing. One wrong move and she feared her arm would be unusable, and something in his own eyes said he would do as he promised. She turned her head away so their eyes no longer met. "I understand quite clearly......." She said in a bare whispered voice. She couldn't bring herself to call him master. She would literally choke up on the words.

Back
Top Bottom