Firestarter09 Collection of Ideas and Stories (Mass effect crossover craving)

Firestarter09

Supernova
What I expect: I expect decent grammar and writing, a wide imagination, or at least being semi open. I don't want one-liners unless your unable to think of anything. In which case let me know in advance. I don't expect paragraphs I expect at least one to two paragraphs, if you write more thats fine. I tend to post that same lengths as others. I expect a good amount detail, as I will try and give a good amount as well. Most of all.... Have fun!~~~

What to exepct from me: What you should expect from me is easy, I'm really kinky and open to most things; I'm busy during somedays. As mention before I write about the same amount as my partner, I'm not the greatest at writing and I tend to mess up. I try and give as much detail as I can. I'm a generally nice guy and I really wanna have fun. I mostly do futa and female, will do male but depends on mood and whether it fits with the plot. I'm also able to collaborate and work on ideas that aren't posted here.

I'm also interested in doing crossover rps, rps involving to fandoms crossing over in some fashion.

The Collection:

Mass effect: (Craving) I really, really... Really like Mass effect, from characters to the games. I love it all... and I guess andromeda. Basically we can discuss plot ideas, or maybe just some smut. I'm currently craving this and I really want to do a crossover with TiTs (Trials in Tainted Space)

Trials in Tainted Space:

Star wars: Nothing to special with this one, just looking for fun stories set in this universe, whether it be transformation or super serious plot. Is something I want to do.

My Hero Academia: This is more of spitballing for now.

Fallout: This type of fandom rp would be mostly futa and female relation ships.

Tokyo Ghoul/Tokyo Ghoul Re:

Monster Hunter: One good idea I have for this, is maybe due to some strange contrived reason. There's some type of object (or event) which turns the monsters into hot monster babes. (Can effect people to)

...UNDER CONSTRUCTION!...

Back
Top Bottom