Milky Tits! Huge Dicks? And Sticky Fur!? (F/Futa x F/Futa)

Foxxy

Planetoid
Hello hello!

First off, expect every link in this thread to be NSFW, and expect most of them to attracting disapproving tuts from your mother. Anyway, the title says it all for this request thread, I am looking to play with massive proportions and get us both covered in cum and breast milk. I am looking to play a massive breasted female or futa anthro who is lactating. How massive?

Well this here would be the minimum size I will play as.
And this would be about the maximum size.

I don't mind if I play female or futa, I can leave that up to you, but if I do play a futa, my enormous breasts will also be accompanied by a truly astounding dong. How big?

Something like this.
Or even this.

You will also play a female or futa anthro. If you play as a female, you will have massive breasts as above, if you choose futa, you will have an incredible dick, and may also have ridiculous breasts at your discretion.

Some kinks that are a must
-Lactation and breastfeeding
-Multiple massive cumshots (If a futa)
-Tit fucking (Again, if futa)
-Multiple orgasms + squirting (if female)

Some kinks that I absolutely adore and will see you get bumped up the list if you want to include them
-Public/casual sex, including sex with strangers
-Multiple partners/gangbang (in this case you will play the multiple partners and I will just play one)
-Flavored milk/semen (So delicious you'd want to drink a gallon of it)

Some definite NOs
-Bulging (Massive proportions without bulging? Yes that's the way it is sorry)
-Cum Inflation (I much prefer it when there's so much cum that my hole can't hold it and it sprays out)
-Vore
-Watersports/Scat
-Violence/snuff
-Anything that goes in a toilet
-Blood

While we're here, have a couple of pics I rounded up for inspiration!

Milk Maid
Good Girl
I do Pokemon too
Portable pillows
Nice size for a dick!

And of course, I want to keep this light hearted and fun. Our characters should be having the time of their lives, no drama, no *dark* RP. Every time you're writing a scene I want you to imagine the whole thing is done up in pastel colors. So feel free to message me if I've tickled your fancy!

Back
Top Bottom