The Dragon's Bride

Niavell

Moon
The idea for this is as follows:

In our modern world magical creatures have learned to disguise themselves as humans and now live among us in secret. They go about their lives and hide their immortality in various ways. For this particular story, a dragon has been discovered by a leftover cult that had sworn to worship them. This cult knew that they had not all disappeared, but were harder to find. And now their search has ended. As was customary they send him a tribute of some money and other small gifts, alerting him of their presence. For a long while they do no more than that, though they keep hinting at an even greater "gift." Eventually it arrives in the form of a human woman. Only some kind of magic has been worked upon her, giving her scales that run down the middle of her back and neck. In the accompanying letter the cultists explain he's been gifted a Dragon Wife.

She's a human woman, willing or unwilling, who had the capability of accepting a very specific sort of transformation that, while still human, she is now fully capable of mating and breeding with a dragon no matter his form. The woman in question is no member of the cult, and based upon the news report has been assumed dead by police and the world at large. He can't refuse the gift without looking suspicious. And yet, how can he keep a strange woman given a purpose she likely doesn't understand?

Another take on this in the same setting would be that Dragon Wives are human women born with this capability. They too have the scales, but in our modern times where there purpose has been lost and forgotten, the scales don't fully present without a dragon, looking instead like rough skin. Most believe them to be a skin condition and ignore them. However, a young women who happens to be one of these Dragon Wives ends up as an intern for a large company who's CEO is a male dragon. He'd know what she was, what her purpose was, and where she belonged. But she is oblivious to it all. One way or another he'd have to show her what those scales mean.

In both stories I would like to have a roughness to their sex. He's a dragon after all, and I doubt dragons are ever gentle. I would also like to have scenes where they have sex as a dragon, perhaps sized down a touch, or at the very least in an in between state.

I do imagine the second one might have more of a dom/sub lean to it. Particularly if we decide the dragon decides to show her forcefully. But I'm sure we could find a way to fit that into either one if you'd like.

Edit:
One other story we could do, still in this modern setting. Your dragon is not a kind dragon. He's barely able to be considered good, and that's only because it's easier to follow the law these days. My character is a naive young woman who stumbles upon the tales of these Dragon Wives and decides it's something she'd love to do after a lifelong fascination with the seemingly mythical creatures. Only, she's recently discovered they're not so mythical after all thanks to finding out that her landlord is actually an orc. More digging and searching leads her to your character. And so begins her quest to get him to accept her as a potential mate. Eventually he gets fed up and decides to show her what it really entails, refusing her to back out when she ultimately decides it may not be for her.

This one would definitely have elements of breaking and turning a woman into a willing slut. I imagine him to be cruel and perhaps even to train her to enjoy pain and discomfort. In addition I would like to see heavy BDSM elements in this one as well as the things I listed in the other two.
UPDATE: Would like to find a way to do this with unicorns, centaurs, minotaurs, and all other sorts of mythological beasties. Hit me up if you want to work something out!

Back
Top Bottom