Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Secret Reunion [Zarazel & Lunar]

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
It had been ten lonely years, her mother in her life and a man who was trying to replace her father. By showing that he did love her, whether or not she was his daughter. Truth be told, she knew he was acting, he only did it to keep her mother happy and that only hurt her more. The young girl sat in her room, laying upon her bed in her green plaid boxers and a white spaghetti strap. Her mother and her boyfriend were heading out for their two year anniversary. Dressed and dolled up, her eyes traveled up to the ceiling as a knock upon her door came. "Were heading out dear.." Her mothers voice rang through the door, the girl rolled over onto her side and bit down on her lip. "Have fun.." She said with a sigh, listening to her footsteps move down the hallway before the front door opened and closed. Her eyes closed and she swallowed, this was the only time she really had any peace and quiet was when they were gone. Though her eyes opened once more and looked over to the clock sitting upon her night stand as it read, '8:34 P.M'. She grumbled and sat up slowly, making her way out of her room slowly and down into the kitchen. Making herself a sandwich, moving into the living room she sat down as she took a bite of her turkey sandwich and she peered around slowly. Where was the remote control? She knew she could get up and change it on the t.v. but who does that now?

Standing up, she set her plate down onto the coffee table and turned as she began to lift up the couch cushions and felt around for the remote. Setting the first one down and pulling the second one up, she found it and reached down to grasp it. Though lifting it up, she notice what laid underneath the remote. Her head cocked to the side and her fingers grasped the picture and lifted it up. Setting the cushions back down she sat down and brought it up close to her face and she sighed. A small smile growing upon her lips as she saw it was her father and herself. On his back as he gave her a piggy back ride, though soon a frown took place of the smile. She looked up.. she missed him..dearly. Most people said she looked exactly like him, though she didn't know what he looked like anymore. She had dark chocolate brown hair, her eyes a deep green. Her skin was lightly tanned and her stomach was flat and toned as she worked out enough to keep her boy in shape. Though taking another bite of her sandwich she looked over to her mothers bedroom before she got up quickly and took the picture with her. Entering it, she moved to her dresser stand which held a lot of papers. Sifting through it, she looked over them until she found what she was looking for. The address to her fathers house and she swallowed as her eyes read it. She was sick of being here, she missed him.

Taking the paper, she ran over to the computer and sat down. About twenty minuets had passed and during that time, using her debit card she had got herself a plane ticket out of here tonight. She knew this was almost happening way too fast, but did she care? Running into her bedroom, she grabbed two bags and stuffed them full of her clothing and pulled some shoes on. Calling up a taxi, her heart pounded and no sooner than ten minutes it pulled in front of her house and she put her bags into the trunk and sat down in the back seat. Reaching the airpot, getting inside and through the security was almost quite a breeze and she smiled, as she saw her gate. Reaching it as they were letting people on board and soon got onto the plane. Finding her seat she sat down, getting herself settled and buckled into the seat and soon the plane took off.

She hadn't left a note for her mother, which made her feel horrible but at the same time.. it felt great! She needed to see her father and she didn't care how she got there. It had been ten years and her mother never allowed her to see him, and that was because of what he did for work. He was always on the road, and hopefully she would catch him when he was home. Out on the road, checking out the supernatural things which only had her interested in more. Though soon she fell asleep and she awoke with a groan as the plane gave a light bump as they came to a slow stop on the air strip. Grasping her bags, getting out of the plane and quickly leaving the airport.. it was all new to her. Raising her hand she had found herself a taxi and gave him teh directions. It took about thirty minutes to get there and she knew it was quite early in teh morning as it was now 6 am. But she didn't mind, hopefully he didn't either. Reaching it, she gave him the last bit of her money and grabbed her things. This was it, she slowly walked forward and looked up at the nice house and she smiled. Reaching the porch and front door she set her bags down, reaching her hand up and she gave three knocks to the door, now waiting..

Jacob reached his home, after a long trip out of state to hunt down the usual stuff, he had gained some money doing it. He threw the bags on the side of the room. He was always on the road, so safe to say that he almost did not knew the people living near his house, nor he cared. He sighed knowing he was about to leave in the morning, this time the trip will get him out of the house for at least four months, he had good enough money, so he did not cared he could even sell the house. He sighed and stood up, going to the kitchen and making himself a cup of coffee.

As he drank the coffee he walked toward his T.V. set and turned it on. He had a photo of him and his daughter when she was little. Those were the good times, he loved his daughter but out of respect for her mother he did not visited him. Her mother was not into what he was, she had not expirienced the things he did. He looked at the photo for a couple of minutes then turned the T.V. off falling asleep on the couch.

A couple of hours later he was woken up by a faint knock on the door, he groaned and looked at the time, six in the morning. Who will bother him at that time of the morning?. He stood up placing his shirt on and walking to the door, he sighed and opened the door. At the other side was a very beautiful girl, he did not recognized the girl so she must be a client, but why did she came at that hour?. He looked at her and the bag's she was carrying and sighed, "How may I help you young lady?"

Her heart about broke to see that he didn't recognize her, but that was understandable as it was ten years ago when they last saw each other. She looked down at the picture in her hand and then back up, he hadn't changed at all over the past ten years. Well.. maybe a little bit, but she could tell it was him. She heard his voice, looking up to the man and her eyes watered up and her bottom lip quivered. "Daddy.." She said faintly, but loud enough for him to hear. She dropped her bags down onto the porch before she stepped up, quickly wrapping her arms around his neck and she pushed her face into his chest as tears streamed down her face, sobbing quietly. "Dad, it's me...Aislyn.." She said and pulled back slowly, looking up to him as she swallowed. Hoping he'd remember her, would he remember his daughter, did he care?

[Now, short.. lol bleck.]

He looked at the girl that seem to break in front of him, could she be?. After she revealed herself and launched a big hug he smiled, she trully seemed like his daughter the same spark. He pushed her away and looked at her face, "Ais, is that really you?", he said as he hugged her back and smiled, his daughter was back. He opened the door so she could enter and got her bags inside. She looked like a compleate woman, she looked beautiful. He smiled and pointed at a couch on the living room, "Do your mother know you are here?, you did not came here without her knowing, right?". He smiled, not really knowing what she would be capable off he almost knew the answer, he had not recieved any calls from her ex wife, he sighed and looked at her, wiping her tears off her face.

Entering his house she sat down onto the couch and sighed, looking down to the floor almost like she was being scorned. Though her eyes opened and they traveled up, looking into his eyes. "No, she left with her boyfriend on a date. I got my things and left, she has no idea. Well I'm sure she's figured out I'm gone now. But I left without her knowing." She said and her eyes closed as his finger wiped away a tear upon her face and she sighed softly. Her arms moved to wrap around his neck and she buried her face into his neck softly. "How are you? Not sure how you've been since ten years has passed." She said and slowly pulled away once more.

He was surprise that she did that to see him, he never thought that he would see her again. He smiled as she hugged him and he hugged her back hearing her speak. After clearing his mind he shook his head, â??I been fine, working hard and living in the moment. I want you to call your mother, tell her that you are here and you came here without me knowing, I donâ??t want to get in any problems, I love you but you need to inform your mother, she has the right to knowâ?. He searched in his pocket for his cellphone and gave it to her, he kissed her forehead and walked to the kitchen starting to make some tea. He looked at her and still could not believe that she was his daughter, she looked amazing and she had grown into a beautiful young woman. He shook his head and clearing his mind, he could not have that type of mentality with her, she was his daughter. He sighed and moved back in front of her with two glasses of hot tea, â??Well? What did she said?â?he grabbed the cellphone checking if she called or was just faking it.

She hadn't faked it, her mother quickly picked up and she sighed softly. "Hey mom.. it's me." She said and peered to the side as her mother went balistic and she bit her bottom lip. "I'm fine, I'll be home when I get home. Okay?" she said and her mother continued yelling. She was eighteen years old, she could decide what she wanted to do as she was old enough. "He'll take care of me." She managed to calm her down and she nodded as she hung up the phone just as he grabbed it and it showed the time of how long they had talked for before she looked down. "She wasn't happy, but she'll deal. If I hadn't of left, she wouldn't have let me come see you." Seh said and sat down onto the couch with a soft sigh and she peered down.

He smiled and sighed, "I am not going to eat you hun, don't be so shy around me. And your mother attitude is expected, not all are into the type of job I am in, not too many people believe and that include your mother" he sighed as he pointed at a door, "there is a bathroom on that door, and the door besides it is my room, you will sleep there today, is late, why don't go you and rest, clear your mind and we can talk when you wake up". He smiled grabbing her things and placing her bag on his bed. He looked around and besides some weapons he was sure she won't touch there was nothing to worry about, he shook his head and sighed, he gotten himself in a bit of trouble, grabbing his phone he dialed a number, "yea it's me, going to cancel the appointment I have, something unexpected happened, yea I am fine is just my daughter is here... okay, cya". He hanged up and stretched out, he would stay for a bit and talk to her more, who knows maybe she would accompany him around.

She looked to him and she nodded her head slowly before she laughed and sighed, "I know." she said softly before she leaned up and she kissed his cheek. "Thanks, daddy." Seh said before she walked around him slowly and down the hallway, finding his room and she stepped inside. Smelling his scent, he smelt quite good and she took her shoes off before she crawled onto the bed and snuggled into the sheets and she sighed. Her face into the pillow and she hugged it to her chest and face as her eyes closed. He was right, she sighed as she drifted off to sleep.

He smiled as he heard the word daddy, it felt good being called that. Taking a deep breath he sighed as he decided to just sleep the night off, tomorrow would be a long day. He went into his couch and turned on the t.v. lowering the volume so it won't bother her. He watched his tv as he dozed and slept the reminder of the night.

The next day he woke up early, he was a light sleeper and don't needed a lot of sleep. He started to make some breakfest, making ham, eggs and toast with coffee. He wondered if she drank coffee, if not he would just serve him juice. He sighed and sat on his couch after serving his daughter and watched T.V. waiting on her to wake up.

Morning came and she awoke with a sigh and she wiped the sleep form her eyes as she stood up slowly and made her way out of the bedroom and down the hallway. Seeing him sitting on teh couch and her arms wrapped around him from behind and she hugged him. "Mmm.. morning, daddy." She said and gave his cheek another kiss and she moved as she entered the kitchen and she smelt the food and she groaned. "Smells good." She said and stretched her arms above her head and she about squealed as she saw the coffee and grabbed the pot.

"Thank god.. you drink coffee. Mother hates it." She said and poured herself a cup and she breathed in the aroma and closed her eyes.

He laughed as he felt the hug from behind, "Morning". He heard her and nodded, "I guess you got the coffee drinking part from me, your a woman now so serve your fill". He smiled and continued to watch t.v., one thing he had learned from his job was not to keep children from growing up, it would be bad for them. "I got a proposal, I need to do a job, want to come with me?". He smiled as he placed a book on the desk in front of her, a book that had him as the writer, "I wrote it, my expiriences and stuff, is a good seler, my job has been off the roof since I published it, read a couple of stories and decide if you wanna go".

She nodded and smiled as she took a sip though she took hold of the book and she sat down beside him on the couch and began to flip through it. "This sounds exciting!" She gasped and looked over to him. She nodded and as she sat down beside him, not noticing how she almost was snuggled against him as she began to read the stories, getting in deep with it and her eyes grew wide. It was only after the first story and she peered up to him, "I want to go." She nodded wildly and she smiled brightly, taking another large drink of the coffee. "I know mother hates stuff like this. But I now know why I love it." She said and poked his chest. It was him and she was glad it was from him.

Back
Top Bottom