Raising the Manticore (Or other monster girls)

Foxxy

Planetoid
Hi there! This will just be a short thread looking for a partner for a very specific idea. I intend to play this idea almost exactly as I have written it so don't contact me if you're not comfortable with that.​

RAISING THE MANTICORE​

Manticore_0.jpg

My Character: An adolescent Manticore, although I may be open to other Monster girls from here as long as it is not one that is clearly depicted as underage in either appearance or description.

Your Character: A human man in his late 20's or early 30's, although I would also accept an anthro

If the rumors are to be believed, Manticore's are amongst the most dangerous of all the monster girls in the land. It is said that they hunt humans for food using their impressive strength and toxic sting. In reality, Manticore's rarely bring physical harm to humans, but they are still dangerous. A manticore uses their physical strength to trap men and the specialized venom in their tails to force a man to act against their will. That tail also acts as a sexual organ, capable of enveloping a man's penis and milking the semen from it. It's said that this feeling is so intense that every time the *walls* of this tail move it causes the man to ejaculate. Manticore's only use their vagina when they've found a man that they love, and consider this man to be their husband.

In our story, you will play a man who, some years ago, stumbled upon a helpless juvenile manticore, seemingly abandoned by it's mother. Despite the stigma of monster girls, you were kind enough to take the young manticore in and raised it over the last few years. At the point our RP starts, the manticore will be an adolescent, somewhere between 16 and 21 years old, and naturally her sexual nature has come to the fore. Although the manticore loves you as a father, you are still a human man and she can't help but lust over you. More than once already she's pinned you down and worked your cock with her tail, although she always apologizes after. You do understand of course, manticore's being extremely sexual creatures there is only so much she can do to control herself.

From here you have to decide what you'll do, train her to control herself, give in to the pleasures, maybe instruct her in more "normal" sexual techniques, or just do your best to ignore it and get on with your life as it is. Maybe you'll even try to find her a suitable husband. I'll leave this up to you. This RP will be light hearted and maybe comedic at times. I'm not looking for dark themes, even the noncon stuff will be played off in a humorous way.

Anyway, I hope you're interested in this story. I'm only looking to take a single partner, so do your best to impress me with your first PM! Keeping in mind everything I've said.

Back
Top Bottom