Lesbian requests

Hello everyone! I’m Princess Marina. I am new here, but I’m not new to roleplaying, having done that for at least a decade now. I’ve come here because I’m interested in starting more erotic roleplaying, what I’m used to now mostly is the typical fantasy roleplaying. I have always enjoyed doing things a little more freeform, and there is a wide variety of things that I would love to write.

One important thing about me is that I’m a lesbian. I only write female characters with female partners. Doing otherwise for anything erotic would make me deeply uncomfortable. I can play a wide variety of characters, ranging from mildly dominant, to just romantic equals (a real favorite), to being submissive. Being of Asian descent, I tend towards that ethnicity, but I can play any really. I have this strange liking for my partner to be older or the same age, so I hope that you’ll understand.

I like my roleplays to be fairly smutty, but that doesn't mean that I don't want there to be a plot at all. I am interested in trying all sorts of things, so if you have an idea, please, fire away!

Pairing ideas (my preferred role marked with *):
Schoolgirl/schoolgirl
Schoolgirl*/teacher
Fan*/athlete
Team physician*/athlete
Assistant*/executive
Student*/professor
Princess*/knight
Princess*/peasant
Lady/servant
Mermaid/human
Human*/giantess
Human*/centauress
Apprentice*/witch
Niece*/aunt
Doctor/patient
Rich girl*/bodyguard
Lawyer*/mob boss
Journalist*/politician
Empress*/general

Yes please:
Different women (anything other than conventional beauty standards)
Pubic hair
Tall women
Oral
Intimacy
Mild bondage

Absolutely not:
Anything that belongs in the bathroom
Torture
Gore
Men
Public sex
Serious pain