Mx Female Caelcormac's Idea Box (M/Fu for F) Craving Superheroes

caelcormac

Super-Earth
Life is rough being the teen sidekick of a prominent hero. You have to balance school and a social life with your duties, you're always having to make excuses for missing things and being late, and you always seem to be used as a decoy or a distraction. But worst of all is getting kidnapped and used as a hostage or held for ransom. Sitting around tied up is just super boring. Well, it used to be. Lately some of the female villains have found a much more interesting way to pass the time...

Inspired by the rumors about Burt Ward, I'm having a craving to portray the (mis)adventures of a Robin-like sidekick as he runs across the seductive, scantily clad, and horny villainesses (and/or heroines) in his city. This is meant to be a light hearted, sexy romp with bright colors, ridiculous schemes, and a sense of fun. I have a couple of ideas below for how I would like things to play out but am happy to hear yours as well.

V1: Femdom
Our unlucky sidekick has been captured, tied up, and is now being 'forced' to entertain a villianess while her henchman conduct her evil plan. His only hope is to keep her occupied long enough for someone to come save him.

V2: Switcheroo!
Our unlucky sidekick has been captured, tied up, and is now being 'forced' to entertain a villianess while her henchman...wait a second! He's gotten loose! He should probably stop the evil plan, but first he's going to give his captor a taste of her own medicine. But she won't learn her lesson, it's what she secretly wanted all along...

V3 Heroine Addict
Its been a long night of cracking skulls and its time for our heroes to unwind. And the heroine that he's been fighting alongside all night has decided the sidekick is just the thing to help her do just that.

Kinks I like and will include without hesitation:
Reluctance/Coercion
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
Public Sex
Sexy/Slutty clothing
Costumes/Uniforms
Incest
Piercings, Tattoos, etc.
Group Sex/Gangbangs
Light Bdsm
Humiliation
Hair Pulling
Face Slapping
Exhibitionism/Public Sex
Nipple/Vaginal Piercings - I love it when women have these.
Tattoos - Same here
Risk of Pregnancy - Not a requirement, but a huge turn on.

That is just a short list of things I like, I am willing to consider anything not expressly forbidden on the list below

Definate no’s:
Scat,Blood, Gore, Ect.
Vomit
Excessive Pain/Torture
Extreme Violence

Please PM me if you like this idea. I play via threads, PMs, or Email. No IMs

Last edited:
Caelcormac's Big Giant List of Fandom Cravings

Who likes fandom? I like fandoms, and I have a hankering. I have no specific plots and only a few pairings in mind, but I am open to many more characters, pairings, and plots than just the ones I list here.

Marvel(MCU versions preferred due to Infinity War)
Pairings:
  • Wasp! Wasp! Wasp! Wasp! Wasp! Vs Anyone/Everyone. Major crush
  • Capitan America vs Black Widow/Any
  • Thor vs Hela/Valkirye/Any
  • Star Lord vs Nebula/Gamora
  • Those are just the basics. Bring me anything you want to try. Groot vs Shuri? Cap vs Nebula? Go for it.

Overwatch - I admit I'm behind a few updates. Bridgette and Moira are foreign to me but I'm willing to learn. I am willing to play any male or a futa of any female against any female on the roster to narrow it down here are my top 3.
  • Symmetra
  • D.Va
  • Widowmaker

RWBY I prefer F/F or Fu/F for these, as the men mostly leave me cold. (I have a plot for Jean in my next post that depends on a total rewrite of his personality). I'm willing to portray either side of the following:
  • Yang Vs Blake
  • Yang vs Ruby
  • Yang vs Nora
  • Nora vs Phyrra
  • Glinda vs Student(OC or Canon)
  • Male OC vs Any member of RWBY, Nora, or Phyrra

DC Comics I can't forget the other half of the big two. Open to almost any idea. Here is a short wishlist:
  • Mary Marvel
  • Supergirl
  • Harley Quinn
  • Batgirl
  • Poison Ivy
  • Roulette

Kinks I like and will include without hesitation:
Reluctance/Coercion
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
Public Sex
Sexy/Slutty clothing
Costumes/Uniforms
Incest
Piercings, Tattoos, etc.
Group Sex/Gangbangs
Light Bdsm
Humiliation
Hair Pulling
Face Slapping
Exhibitionism/Public Sex
Nipple/Vaginal Piercings - I love it when women have these.
Tattoos - Same here
Risk of Pregnancy - Not a requirement, but a huge turn on.

That is just a short list of things I like, I am willing to consider anything not expressly forbidden on the list below

Definate no’s:
Scat,
Blood, Gore, Ect.
Vomit
Excessive Pain/Torture
Extreme Violence

Pease PM me if you like any of my ideas above. I play via threads, PMs, or Email. No IMs
Additional Ideas
She is one of the most powerful, most famous people in the world. She has millions of adoring fans, a storybook marriage with a superhero husband, and is the envy of millions.

She’s lonely. And bored.

She has fame, but not wealth. Her husbands ethics prevent them from cashing in on their fame in any way. So she lives in a modest house in a poor neighborhood and eats cheap but filling food when she isn’t out fighting crime. She doesn’t even get to go to the charity gala’s that her husbands millionaire best friend invites them to. She saves people from criminal monsters who take what they want and live lives of luxury in between stints in jail. All she wants is a little something for all her hard work.

Surely that desire won't lead her down a path she can't turn back from, will it?

I'm open to both cannons and OCs for both roles, and while I am most comfortable playing male I'm also very interested in playing this plot as a futa villianess. Here is the short list of Cannon characters I'd like to use, but feel free to suggest your own.

Heroines:
Super Girl
Power Girl
Wonder Woman
Storm
Black Widow
Tigra

Villians:
The Riddler
Dr. Octopus
Kingpin
Deathstroke
Vandal Savage
Lex Luther
Harley Quinn (futa)
Poison Ivy (futa)

Again this is a short list, please feel free to suggest your own.

On the outside she was just a normal, everyday, even boring woman. But she has a secret, one she's never let on. Deep down she wants to wear slutty clothes, be degraded and humiliated in public, and generally be treated like a sex object by the men. But she knows that such thoughts are bad so she suppresses them, pretending to be a normal woman just as expected. Or at least she did until some discovered her secret, and is now going to push her into letting go and falling to depravity.

Who is the good girl ready to go bad? Some ideas below.

The Princess – A princess in a fantasy kingdom is due to inherit the throne soon due to her fathers ailing health. But her uncle, who currently serves as regent doesn't want to give up his power and has come up with a novel solution: use his resources to corrupt the noble princess into a depraved hedonist who will let him continue to rule one she takes the throne.

The CEO - Running the company is stressful. But once she let's her hair down morale is going to improve quite a bit.

The Straight A Student - She was going to be valedictorian. Maybe she'll find a new way to keep her grades up.

The Lonely Housewife - Her husband leaves her unfulfilled. How long till he finds out?

The Gym Teacher - There are rules against teachers fooling around with students, but what happens in the boys locker room stays in the boys locker room.

The Heroine - She would never lose on purpose. She doesn’t want to keep getting taken advantage of by the bad guys. it just keeps happening...

Fallout - So many different ways this could go, and I'm totally up for brainstorming.

Star Wars - I'm only familiar with the movies, but I'd love to play with Leia, Rey, an OC, or any other resonably humanoid female from Star Wars
This is a very very simple idea. I’d like to play a freshly confident, mature, and dominant Jean Arc against any and all of the ladies of RWBY. I am primarily looking for cannons, but I will consider OC’s on a case by case basis.

Top 3 RWBY girls I would like:
Nora
Pyrrah
Yang

So Fallout 4 has a feature I love: the ability to run a group of settlements and build them up the way you want them. These settlements are built around farming and cooperation and you recruit settlers with a patriotic radio message. And I can’t be the only one who wishes he could do things a little differently.

So here’s my idea: A Sole Survior of a Valut (It could be 111 in the Commonwealth or somewhere else to give ourselves a bit more freedom to improvise) isn’t quite as altruistic as the protagonist of the main game. He uses the resources of his vault to build a settlement, but one based on raiding, slavery, drugs, and vice. He kidnaps girls to be his slaves, trains them to be good little fucktoys and whores them out to the raiders of the wasteland. He can even train some of them to guard him, making him the Eulogy Jones of his slice of the world (A reference for all you Fallout 3 fans .)

A neat idea would be if his vault was just chock full of robots and/or machines that are able to help him with this, almost if Valut-Tec had designed it that way…
So who wants to ravage the Wasteland with me?

Kinks I woul like to include:
Slavery
Mind Control/Mind Break
Public Sex
Pregnancy/Breeding
Sexy/Slutty clothing/Costumes/Uniforms
Incest
Piercings, Tattoos, etc.
Group Sex/Gangbangs
Light Bdsm
Humiliation

I am also willing to consider anything not expressly forbidden on the list below.

Definate no’s:
Scat,
Blood, Gore, Ect.
Vomit
Excessive Pain/Torture
Extreme Violence

Last edited:
RE: Caelcormac's Idea Box (M/Fu for F)

He's like a pirate had a baby with an angel

I’m glad something’s named after me. I invented a laminectomy procedure, and yet, somehow no one seems to want to call it the “Strange Technique”.

I'm made of rocks, as you can see, but don't let that intimidate you. You don't need to be afraid, unless you're made of scissors! Just a little Rock, Paper, Scissors joke for you.

“I know who you are, Peter Quill, and I am not some starry-eyed waif here to succumb to your… your pelvic sorcery!”

It may be constantly trying to kill us but the Commonwealth never lacks for excitement

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us.

Back
Top Bottom