A Clever Cast of Climactic Characters! (Fxm, fxf, fxfuta)

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Yo

I've already made a general request thread for all my one-off ideas. That's all well and good, but this is my thread for my charcrers that I enjoy. The people that have either come from a precious roleplay and I just loved too much to let go, or the ones whoever been stewing in my mind for the past while.

This is the place to meet them, greet them and get to know them. If you're familiar with me, you probably already know what my rules are like, if you don't then you can check out my other thread to see. Be warned, that thread is in the middle of being redone, so it's not in the best of states right now.

Anyway, onto the fun stuff. I've got a lot of stuff in this thread between various settings but I'll do my best to organize it as well as I can. Through the use of large, easily read words. There will be four main categories (as of now), Fantasy, SciFi, Steampunk and Misc. They are each organized accordingly.

I play dominant, submissive, switch, male, female, futa/trans, etc and I play against any character as well.

Fantasy
Nialla: A young woman who fled into the mysterious and generous Sable Jungle. She fought for survival every day she was inside before eventually, she found her way out. But, the world's different from when she entered. Likely because while she has remained unchanged, 100 years have passed since she entered the jungle. Now she's spurred forward by mysterious dreams guiding her through the landscape that used to feel so familiar, but now can't feel more foreign.

Asha: (NSFW) A young priestess living in Sumbia. She worship the goddess of love and passion, Koriah. Although, since she is a foreign god, she is not very welcomed in Sumbia. Despite the general uneasiness her goddess causes amingst the people, Asha is usually wuite popular among citizens. Likely because her "sermons" are very hands-on.

Lana Sinsar: The intrepid captain of the noble ship, the Amarosa and her equally intrepid crew. The Amarosa is the only ship boasting a complete female crew. Lana is always paranoid of other's intentions, but she's quite friendly regardless. Lana and her crew are known as the Dread Pirates, (the only one who know them by this title are Lana and her crew). But she's sure then bame will catch on. Lana shares a fascinated with the fabled Outlands, beyond the Great Chasm, however, like everyone else, she's been unable to reach them yet.

The Back Witch: A mysterious and dangerous necromancer. She lives deep in an old mountain range, taking a decrepit old monastery as her home and claiming the dense surrounding forest as her dominion. The howls of her undead minions can be hesrs from those woods by night. Due to this, many of the locals avoid her, but the occasional brave soul might travel into the woods seeking fortune and glory.

SciFi
Nothing yet, but soon to come!

Steampunk
Elizabeth "Beth" June: Easily the best detective in the tiered city of Grengot. Elizabeth almost always takes her career and almost always succeeds. She uses everything at her disposal to solve a case, but us always in search for the Doctor John Watson to her Sherlock Holmes.

Sarah Macavoy (NSFW): The Moriarty to Elizabeth's Sherlock. Sarah is the rival, and occasional lover to Elizabeth. Despite their very strange lovers/casual enemies relationship, they do hold feeling for eachother. What those feelings are has yet to be fully understood.

Misc.
This is sort of a dump site for now, for all the stuff that I haven't organized yet. But feel free to draw inspection from that if you'd like!

Tiger People? I think they were officially called Char in Pathfinder or Guild Wars or something, but they look cool that's for sure.

Lizard People Not really lizarsa though. Maybe reptile people? I might add then in SciFi or maybe fantasy.

Weird Alien Women I like the juxtaposition here, how all the sharp angles on one look elegant and attractive while on the other they look harsh and cruel.

A little menagerie of concepts I just kind of like these three. Might have some interesting potential to future characters.

Bird People Kind of a weird one, but I like the idea and I think it could be fun.

Ruining Your Childhood
This seems pretty self explanatory...

Scooby Doo (no dog related scenes included, so don't ask)
I really liked Scooby Do growing up, and I still do like Scooby Doo. So let's write something super campy and dumb, just like an episode of that wonderfully cheesy show.

Velma: Jinkies! What would happen if this Velma lost her glasses in the creepy old house?

Daphne: Danger-Prone-Daphne, at it again! Hopefully she manages to avoid the "ghost".

RE: A Clever Cast of Climactic Characters!

Bump

I revised some characters in the fantasy section and added two to the steampunk section.

Planning on adding more to Misc. And hopefully a whole new section by tomorrow and maybe fleshing out sierra of the worldbuildign details in fantasy and steampunk, by the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom