good guys are lame.

This is us

Meteorite
I would like to have a literate modern or fantasy RP with someone who doesn't mind playing a male with a huge cock (10 inches at least) that cums unreal loads, and who makes sure he gets what he wants. What he wants is a young fuck-toy who, for whatever reason, has no choice but to take every inch in whatever hole he desires.

Coercion
Bribery
Deceit
Blackmail
Rape

Whatever it takes.

:heart: means I want it more at the moment

ALWAYS GETS 1 :heart: IF THE GUY IS NOT ATTRACTIVE (fat, older, average to below average looking, etc)

Modern setting
Will you play a father who demands she serves him whenever he wants?
Will you play an uncle who blackmails his niece with pictures she accidentally sent him? :)heart: if he lost his job and is living in her home with her parents)
Will you play a neighbor who creeps into a girl's room at night when the parents leave? :)heart: if you add in physical abuse)
Will you play the father of a girl's boyfriend, who makes a deal with them for allowing them to date?
Will you play a teacher who blackmails a student into service? :)heart: if he struts her around town as his personal slut)
Will you play a rich man bribing a poor married couple into letting him have his wife in exchange for money? :)heart: if he pays extra to impregnate her, as well as use other men on her)
Will you play a married man's twin brother, tricking the wife and blackmailing her into having his baby?

Fantasy setting
Will you play a merchant who buys a beautiful young slave girl?
Will you play a barbarian who finds a plump little elf in his trap?
Will you play a mercenary who offers his service as a guard for sex rather than gold for a little cleric girl?
Will you play a noble who wants to corrupt a village farmgirl?
Will you play a wizard who experiments on his little apprentice?
Will you play a goblin who captures a girl after raiding a caravan?
Will you play a Paladin who captures a frail demon-girl?
Will you think of something else that I like?

Leashes, collars, spanking, gangbangs, choking, punishing, slutty-clothes forced on her, public humiliation, whatever he wants to put her through - will always be welcome, despite the girl's reluctance.

Back
Top Bottom