Aching for Cruelty

Cliodhna

Dust
Hello, lovelies. I'm back after a way-too-long hiatus, and absolutely aching for a wicked bedtime story or two. It's been so long since I've enjoyed literate, smart roleplay that I seem to have forgotten my place; hopefully someone can remind me, and put me back in it. Wink.

About Me
Long story short, what do I like? Degradation, humiliation...treat me like dirt and I'll lick your shoes and thank you for it. Male dominance and misogyny gets me oven-hot (and I don't mean an easy-bake oven powered by a tiny lightbulb, I mean the real thing). Violence/physical abuse is fine short of explicit gore/death. (Bring out the bullwhips, just no chainsaws, k?) Public humiliation is one of my all-time favorite kinks, gangbangs and bukkake are yummy (literally), and the idea of forced bestiality is lovely (but far from necessary, if that's not your deal).

I prefer to play via PMs. I'm a girl of simple needs: don't be creepy, don't be clingy, don't pressure me to meet up with you IRL (I wish I was joking, but this has happened, so I must preemptively put a big 'no' on that notion). I only roleplay in third person; I've tried first-person and I just can't resonate with it. If you have a strong preference between past or present tense, I can do either with pleasure. If you have a strong preference between Coke or Pepsi, I can also work with that (though we all know Cherry Coke is the best). I generally don't use pics/face-claims, but I can give it a shot if that's a must for you.

My biggest need is communication, bottom-line. If you like what we're doing, let me know. If you'd like to change things up, let me know that too. I want you to have a great time when we play, and to do that I need to know what tingles your...um...tingly...bits. Okay, I had a metaphor there, and then I lost it.

To give you a little something to work with, here are a few plots I'm yearning for:

Fall of the War-Goddess
(Inspired by some amazing art by Heather Bruton, though I can't link it here because one pic involves bestiality.) In the sweltering, arid deserts of Egypt, the war-goddess Sekhmet is undefeated...until now. By trickery or skill, a rival god -- either from her own land, or a distant pantheon -- has sacked her temple. Now the fierce lioness is muzzled and chained, at the feet of her conqueror.

She's not quite conquered yet, though. No, for that, her spirit must be utterly broken. Her power and her pride must be stripped away, she must be humiliated before her former worshipers, and taught a new role: that of a slave. The war goddess will be trained to eat out of her master's hand, do tricks on command, lick his boots, and cower in the shadow of his whip. This will be the fate of a once-mighty deity.

The Principal's Humiliation
A dour and stern high-school principal is desperately in need of extra money, thanks to cutbacks at her school and an ailing parent's mounting medical bills. She looks for a part-time job, but the only one she can find that suits her hours is at a restaurant akin to Hooters -- sexy waitresses in skimpy, tight outfits serving up food and drink. It's humiliating...but not as humiliating as finding out the owner's son is one of her students.

Soon his friends are coming by after school, loving how she has to wait on them with a smile and endure their sexual harassment. Then he realizes how badly she needs the job, and how much more he can make her do. After all, one word to his father, and she's fired. After all the trouble she's given him, it's time for her real punishment to begin, and for the principal to learn who's really in charge.

Elf-Maiden in Chains
On a forested border between a human-elvish alliance and a coalition of humanoid tribes, teetering on the edge of all-out war, an elvish ranger moves like a ghost through the wood and fights valiantly for her people. All well and good, except for her secret, shameful hunger. She wants to be a slave. She dreams of wearing a heavy iron collar as she washes an orc's balls with her tongue or crawls, naked, on a goblin's leash.

When she encounters a humanoid on neutral ground, and can't control herself any longer, she makes a shocking proposition: make her a tribal slave, and she'll betray her people, making forays back to base to copy military plans and letters for her new masters. This traitorous elf deserves every bit of torment coming her way...to say nothing of what might happen if one of the tribe's prisoners gets loose, and her own people find out what she's been doing. Lots of possibilities here, none of them with a happy ending.

The Domme-Breaker
My character is a proud, cool and confident dominatrix, a star of the local BDSM scene. Wonderful, until she catches the eye of a dominant man who considers her a fraud: in his eyes, women are born submissives, and can only truly be fulfilled when they kneel before a man. A wager is made: he has one night to break her. She can resist however she pleases, and he can use any means he desires. If he can make her submit to him willingly -- to relinquish her domme-hood and beg for a collar -- he wins. He wins her.

Of course, that's just the start of the fun. As a lifelong feminist, she needs to be trained -- shown the error of her ways and how men are naturally superior to women in every way. She needs to be put on display before her former peers, showing them how easy it was to break a woman and turn her into a fawning, worshipful slave. (Maybe even, for added challenge, she's a lesbian. Can he teach her to love and crave the cock, and understand that the only time she needs to be with a woman is in front of a crowd of cheering, horny men, performing for their pleasure?)

Back
Top Bottom